RTPS Bihar Apply Online: The people of Bihar require to get a caste, income and residence certificate to get benefit from the many services offered by the government. Mainly for OBC and Sc-St certificate is a very important document. Mainly, caste, residence, and income certificates are needed at the time of getting money from state and central government schemes and scholarships. Manage and maintain all the necessary documents in the RTPS Service Plus Online repository and utilize them all over the services.
- 1 RTPS Bihar
- 2 RTPS Service Certificate Bihar
- 3 How To Do RTPS Bihar Self-Registration Process?
- 4 How To Apply Online For RTPS Bihar Portal?
The Bihar Right To Public Services Act 2011 was provided in Bihar to deliver specified public facilities to the people, like applying for important documents such as caste, income, and residential certificates within a specified period. The government also offers an e-services facility for RTPS and other facilities. The RTPS Bihar portal allows people to apply for these documents online from anywhere in Bihar state without going to any RTPS counter or office.
To apply online for RTPS Bihar, you should have to go to the official website of RTPS Bihar as shown in the below section of this page. You should have to be aware of all the guidelines related to the application process of caste, residence, and income certificates before applying for them.
RTPS Bihar Online Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Article For||RTPS Bihar Apply Online, Caste, Income, Residence Certificate Download|
|Launched by||The Government of Bihar|
|RTPS Bihar Official Website||rtps.bihar.gov.in|
Also Check Bihar Ration Card List
Documents Needed for RTPS Bihar Application
Those appliers who applying for caste certificate online must require submit some necessary documents like:
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter’s id card, or passport
- Address proof like Aadhaar card, rent slip, residential proof, and rent agreement or driving license
- Ration card copy
Those applying for the income certificate in Bihar state are needed to offer the following documents:
- Age proof such as the birth certificate or class 10 mark sheet
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Residential proof,
- Self-attested declaration form
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income statements such as monthly salary or salary slip
To apply online for the Bihar residence certificate, the following documents are needed there:
- Voter’s id card
- Ration card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Electricity bill
Also Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
RTPS Service Certificate Bihar
Income Certificate: The State Government offers the Income Certificate. Which certifies the income of an individual for the year from the sources. Income certificate is very necessary. Because it is important for EWS certificate.
Caste Certificate: Caste certificate has been provided by the Government of India for the citizen of the nation who are Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes. People without caste certificate are fixed as unreserved/general category.
Residence Certificate: Residence certificate is a certificate of the citizen of the state being a permanent resident there. In case you go for a government job, then this certificate is required from the side of you.
How To Download the RTPS Bihar Certificate?
- To ingress the Bihar caste, income or residence certificate download alternative, visit the official website i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website and tap on ‘Download Certificate’.
- Users will be redirected to a new window. Then, choose the RTPS services or other services from the dropdown, and key in the application reference number and name of the aspirant.
- Then, you should have to click on ‘Download Certificate’.
The certificate or license will be offered to the aspirants with the help of the various modes like:
- Download link in SMS
- Email attachment
- SevicePlus inbox
- Download certificate link at RTPS portal
- Nearest community service centre, kiosk, RTPS counter, etc.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Thus, one can download the caste certificate in Bihar as described above. Same, downloading the residential certificate and income certificate from RTPS Bihar portal may be completed in some clicks.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Offline Mode for Grabbing RTPS Bihar caste certificate, Residence Certificate, and Income Certificate
Before the online service to apply for residence, income, and caste certificate in Bihar was provided, People had to visit the concern block in their area and grab these certificates from the authority concerned. This was a time-consuming method as people had to wait in long queues.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To Do RTPS Bihar Self-Registration Process?
On the RTPS Bihar gov.in online portal’s main page, users will search for the self-registration procedure option.
- Tap on the self-registration alternative. A dialog box will appear with the online registration form.
Finish the online registration form by offering information like Complete Name, email ID, mobile number, and password.
- Choose the state from the dropdown and key in the captcha code.
- You should have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
How to check RTPS Bihar Application Status online?
To get the status of your RTPS Bihar online application for documents such as income certificate on the RTPS website, you should have to tap on ‘Track Application Status’ given under ‘Citizen Section’ or on the right side of the main page of the official website.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Facilities Available On the RTPS Bihar Portal
- New caste certificate / issue of caste certificate
- New income certificate/ issue of income certificate
- New residential certificate/ issue of residential certificate
- Duplicate residential certificate / issue of duplicate residential certificate
- Duplicate income certificate / issue of duplicate income certificate
- Duplicate caste certificate / issue of duplicate cast certificate
How To Apply Online For RTPS Bihar Portal?
- Go to the official website of e-services Bihar i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- You should have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ and tap on ‘General Administration Department’ under RTPS services. The similar link is also provided on the left side of the main page under RTPS services.
- Alternatives for many RTPS services are:
Issuance of non-creamy layer certificate (for the aim of government of Bihar)
Issuance of residential certificate
Issuance of caste certificate
Issuance of income certificate
Issuance of non-creamy layer certificate (for the aim of government of India)
Issuance of income and asset certificate for the economically weaker section
Tap on the respective service based on your needs. Then, choose the level from the provided options – Block Level, Sub-Division Level, and District Level.
- You will be redirected to a new window page that will show the application form.
- Fill up the form and complete the application process.