NCSC Grievance Management Portal: The National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) declared that there will be an online grievance management portal where citizens who belonging to the Scheduled Caste may do the report for the crimes against them. Rattan Lal Kataria, Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, said that citizen will be applicable to file complaints from anywhere in the nation. NCSC Grievance Management Official Website is managed by the central government’s National Commission for Scheduled Castes. The online portal should create it simpler for a person from a Scheduled Caste who has been wronged to file a grievance from anywhere in the nation. In this article, we will learn what the NCSC Grievance Management official website is, what its aims are, who is applicable to utilize it, and what documents are required.
NCSC Grievance Management Portal
- 1 NCSC Grievance Management Portal
- 2 NCSC Launches New Online Portal
Citizens who are in the Scheduled caste category may now report their complaints online and check the status of their complaints on the official portal. On Ambedkar Jayanti, this new feature was taken out into place. The government of the nation will also put out applications for the online web portal that will be provided on both the Google Play and Apple Store. The NCSC Grievance Management website is open at ncsc.negd.in.
The portal accepts audio, video, and text complaints on the commission’s website. The NCSC Grievance Management Online Portal will deliver quick, transparent justice to standard complainants. NCSC departments stated that around 67,000 complaints are queuing. Cause of staffing decrement, the Punjab State SC Commission has 5,000 outstanding grievances. All these issues will be tackled and reviewed.
NCSC Grievance Online Portal Highlight
|Portal Title||NCSC Grievance Management Portal|
|launch Date of the Portal||April 2023|
|Launched by||Justice Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad’s|
|Aim||Assist Registering Grievance to SC standard|
Also CHeck Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Perspective of NCSC Website
The main perspective of this website is for the government to help particulars from lower social groups, like those who fall under the Scheduled caste category, by creating it easier for them to file complaints online utilizing this portal. On the main time of Ambedkar Jayanti, this function was provided as a means of offering speedy justice to members of society from lower social standards.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Eligibility Criteria For NCSC Grievance Management Portal
In sequence to file a complaint under this online portal, you have to qualify the following eligibility:
- An applier must be a citizen of India.
- And an applier must be from the category of the scheduled caste.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana
NCSC Launches New Online Portal
It offered for a National Commission for the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes with works to investigate and track all matters relating to security guards offered for them, to inquire into particular grievances and to take part and suggest on the planning method of their socio-economic development etc.
By the amendment in 2003, the erstwhile National Commission for categories i.e. SC and ST were replaced by two different Commissions from the year 2004 which are: National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST), and National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) -under Article 338-A.
Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
Benefits of NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Many advantages and necessary points are discussed in the below part:
- Applications are to be provided for this portal.
- Portal saves the time of poor people who wish to register grievances.
- The website is “designed to create the hearing processor” same to India’s e-Courts initiative,
- Finally, the portal allows the “time-constrained way” resolution of complaints for the scheduled caste people of the country.
- The Online Grievance Management Portal is where citizens from the Scheduled Castes can report incorrect doings against them.
- In sequence for users to submit grievances, they will first require to register on the official portal, which is well-connected to the NCSC Official Website of the NCSC. When registering, users will be needed to offer their cell phone numbers in addition to other personal details.
- It is interesting to note that the provision of an Aadhaar number is not notified as a proviso for the creation of an account.
The administration blames the way will support the submission of the physical complaint.
Also Check PM Kisan Status
Required Documents To Register For NCSC Grievance Management Portal
In sequence to apply with the help of this portal, you must have the following documents with you:
- Candidates must have a SC certificate.
- Candidates must have their own Aadhar card which is connected with their mobile number.
- Candidates must have their own activated mobile number and email ID.
You May Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update
NCSC Grievance Management Portal Online Registration
To file a complaint, you require to register first of all. Here are the instructions you require to take to register for the NCSC Grievance Management Online Web Portal:
- Once you visit the official website of the NCSC Online portal, the main page will be provided to you.
- On the main page, you should have to tap on the “Online Complaint Registration” link in the sidebar menu just below provided “Related Links.”
- You will watch a page where you can log in. (Since you have to log in before you may grievance)
- Where is the “new user” alternative on the page where you log in, just below the online registration form?
- To Register, you should have to tap on the alternative to register.
- Then, a new screen will appear with the title of the user who registered.
- You have to fill out this online registration form with your name, your father’s name, address, mobile number, Gmail ID, Aadhar number, and a password of your selection.
- After you have filled out all the details, tap on the “Submit” button.
Also Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card
Login Process of NCSC Portal
- When you visit the official website of the NCSC online portal, the main page will be display in front of you.
- On the main page, tap on the alternative to lodge the complaint.
- The login page will be appeared in front of you.
- In case you have successfully registered under this online portal then you have to key in the login details.
And complete the login process.
Also Check Bihar Ration Card List