Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024 @udyami.bihar.gov.in Know How to Register Online: Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme. Whose name is Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana? By reading this article you will get all the important information related to this scheme. What is Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end. The Government of Bihar has started this scheme for the people belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the government for setting up industries. This scheme has been started by the government to encourage the industry.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024
- 1 Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024
- 2 Benefits and Features of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024, unemployment rates will come down and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes citizens will get financial assistance. So that he could start his own industry. The Bihar government has set a budget of 102 crores for the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana. As you all know, the counseling of selected applications is being done under the Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana. This counseling is being done at Resham Bhawan. The counseling of all the selected applications under Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is likely to be over by 31st December. The number of selected candidates in Bhagalpur is 76, out of which 45 counseling has been done so far. Apart from this, counseling 70 people out of 116 people under Mukhyamantri Most Backward Classes Entrepreneur Scheme, 67 out of 114 under Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana, and 85 out of 120 candidates under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana has ended.
Scrutiny of all the documents is also being done in the counselling. In view of the threat of coronavirus infection, a small number of citizens are being called for counseling. The waiting list of applications under the Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana will be ready in the coming 2 months. There will be around 65000 applicants on this list. Under the Chief Minister Scheduled Caste-Tribe Udyami Yojana, Chief Minister Extremely Backward Class Entrepreneur Scheme, Chief Minister Yuva Udyami Yojana, and Chief Minister Mahila Udyami Yojana, 200-200 beneficiaries will be selected. This means that the remaining applicants will be placed on the waiting list. This information has been provided by the officials of the Industries Department.
udyami.bihar.gov.in Udyami Scheme 2024 – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana|
|Who Launched||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Citizens of Bihar|
|Purpose||Promoting to set up industry|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 10 lakh|
Purpose of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Out of the amount of Rs 10 lakh, women will have to return only ₹ 500000, the remaining ₹ 500000 will be provided by the Bihar government as a grant. Women are not required to pay any interest on this amount.
- A budget of Rs 400 crore has been set by the government for the operation of Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana. Through this scheme, women will become empowered and self-reliant and will also be able to provide employment to other citizens of the state.
- Apart from this, the unemployment rate of the state will also come down through this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age of the woman should be between 18 to 50 years and the woman should have passed Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, or equivalent examination.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only for Proprietorship Firm, Partnership Firm, LLP, and Private Limited Company.
Also Check: Saral Portal Haryana
Benefits and Features of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Under the Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana, the government will provide an incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh for setting up industries.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed only by the citizens of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2024, the Bihar government is trying to encourage the industry.
- The unemployment rate will come down through this scheme.
- The economic condition of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens will also improve through this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 102 crore has been set by the Bihar government for this scheme.
- Out of the incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh, Rs 5 lakh will be provided as a grant and Rs 5 lakh will be provided as an interest-free loan.
- Industries will get a boost through this scheme.
- The unemployment rate will also come down under this scheme.
- Citizens of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will get a better livelihood.
- The loan amount has to be deposited in 84 installments.
- The loan will be interest-free.
- ₹25000 will be provided by the government for training and project monitoring.
- Self-declaration by the beneficiary is mandatory from any nationalized bank for availing of the loan.
Also Check: UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2024
Eligibility to Apply For Mukhyamantri Udyami Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- It is mandatory to have a current account to take advantage of this scheme.
- Proprietorship can be done by the firm entrepreneur on his personal PAN.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Only Proprietorship Firm, Partnership Firm, LLP, or Private Limited Company can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant should have qualified 10+2 or Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Applicant should be from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class, Women or Youth category.
Also Check: WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Important Documents for Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Address Proof
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Or Equivalent Qualification Certificate
- Signature Sample
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Caste Certificate (In Father’s Name)
- Date Of Issue Of Current Account With Proof.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Status Online 2024
The process to apply under Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Industries Department in Bihar. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the registration option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the following information.
- Own name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- Application Type
- After that click on the option of get OTP. Now you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- After that, you have to click on the option Verify.