WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme | Application Form | Eligibility | Apply Online @krishakbandhu.net: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme in 2018 to provide financial assistance to farmers. The Chief Minister has now decided to restart this scheme. It was announced on June 17 that the financial assistance under the scheme would be doubled. Earlier, farmers used to get Rs 5000 per year for cultivating one acre or more.
Now farmers will get Rs 10000 annually to double their profit. Doubling the benefits of the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme was a part of the election manifesto of the Trinamool Congress. About 68 lakh farmers will be benefited from this scheme. For the benefit of the farmers of West Bengal State, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has come up with Krishak Bandhu Yojana, which will be eligible for all the farmers of West Bengal State.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- 1 WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- 2 Components of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
In today’s article, we will share with our viewers various details about Krishak Bandhu Yojana such as eligibility criteria, application process, process to check beneficiary list, the process to check application form status, benefits, features, And all other details related to the scheme. West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2022 for farmers online process starts on the official website matirkatha.net or krishakbandhu.net. All those people who have filled Krishak Bandhu Registration / Application Form can now check their name in WB Krishak Bandhu List and check their status online. Under the WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana, there are 2 components – assured income and death benefit. Farmers can download WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana List PDF to get assured income schemes and death benefits.
Under this WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2022, the government will provide Rs. 10,000 per acre (earlier Rs 5,000) to farmers including sharecroppers in 2 equal installments per year. State government. Will also give Rs. Under the Krishak Bandhu Yojana, the first installment is to be given for Kharif crops in the month of June and the second installment in the month of November, on the death of farmers. Financial assistance for small and marginal farmers will also be doubled under WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana.
Farmers who have less than 1 acre of cultivable land will get Rs 4000 per annum instead of Rs 2,000 on a pro-rata basis. Krishak Bandhu Yojana was implemented in 2018 and till February 1500 crores have been spent on the implementation of this scheme. Apart from this, if a farmer dies within the age limit of 60 years, then a death benefit of Rs 200000 will be provided to the farmer under this scheme.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme – Details
|Scheme Name||WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched date||1 January 2019|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Benefits||Financial assistance to farmers|
Benefits of Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- Under the scheme, each beneficiary will be given a life insurance cover of Rs 200000.
- Insurance cover will be provided to all the farmers who die due to accidents in the process of implementation of the scheme.
- The beneficiaries will be given crop cover insurance of Rs 5000 in two installments.
- A budget of Rs 3,000 crore has been fixed for the implementation of this scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided between 15 days after the death of the victim.
- The premium for crop insurance will also be provided by the state government to all the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Rs 5,000 per acre is also provided to the beneficiaries in two installments, one in Kharif and the other in Rabi season.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Status Online 2022
Components of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- Assured Income- Under the assured income, financial assistance will be provided to all the farmers and beneficiaries who are selected for the scheme. Two more options for this scheme are given below:-
- Farmers holding one or more acres of land are entitled to get Rs. 5000 per year for both Rabi and Kharif seasons.
- The first installment will be provided in the month of June
- The second installment will be given in the month of November.
- Along with this, at least one lakh rupees will be given to the farmers. 2000 per annum on a pro-rata basis.
- Death Benefit- Under the death benefit scheme, the families of farmers will be provided Rs. 2 lakh including suicide. All those farmers whose age is between 18 to 60 years can avail of the new insurance policy.
Also Check: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
Documents Required for Death Benefit Claim
- Id Proof Attested Copy
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- Pan Card,
- Passport Etc.
- Death Certificate Attested Copy
- Attested Copy Of Krishak Bandhu Card
- Self-Declaration Attested Copy Of The Applicant
- RoR Certified Copy
- Legal/Natural Guardian Declaration In Case Of Minor Claimant
Also Check: UP Shram Vibhag Yojana List 2022
Registration Process of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- Firstly visit the official website of Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- Now on the home page, you have to click about Krishi Bandhu
- Now you have to click on Login
- After that, you have to click on sign up
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the required information like your department, role, district, email address, password, name, mobile number, designation, etc on this new page.
- Now you have to click on submit
- After that, you have to log in to the portal using your login credentials
- Now you have to click on Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- The application form will appear on your screen
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- You can register under Krishak Bandhu Yojana by following this procedure.
Also Check: Atal Pension Yojana 2022
Steps to check Krishak Bandhu Yojana Beneficiary List
- Firstly, visit the official website of Krishak Bandhu for the year 2020.
- Click on the tab named Krishak Bandhu on the web page.
- A new web page will be displayed in which you have to log in through your details.
- After logging in through your details, click on Search Beneficiary.
- On the new web page select your block and district.
- Finally, a PDF list of beneficiaries will be downloaded to your computer.
- Find your name in the list.
Phone number – 8336957370 (between 10M to 6 PM)
Email @ [email protected]