Chhattishgarh Ration Card List: ग्राम पंचायत राशन कार्ड सूची छत्तीसगढ़ @khadya.cg.nic.in: Nowadays, both center and state governments started to convert their offline scheme and services into online modes. One of which, the State Government of Chattisgarh also decided to implement their Ration Card in an online mode. Through this process, all the citizens of the state can check all their online by sitting at home. Chhattishgarh Ration Card List has been issued online by the government of Chhattishgarh.
All the citizens applying for Chhattishgarh Ration Card can check their names on the list by visiting the official website. The ration is distributed by the government through the ration card at a low price. If you belong to Chhattishgarh state and still have not applied for the ration card list then we are advised to inform that apply for the CG Ration card as soon as possible because it is consist of various benefits like identity proof, provide food grains, etc. keep reading this article till the end.
Chhatisgarh Ration Card
- 0.1 Chhatisgarh Ration Card
- 0.2 Highlights of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
- 0.3 Eligibility of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
- 1 Benefits of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
- 2 FAQs
The Ration Card is issued by the Chhattishgarh food, Civil supplies, and consumer protection department. The work of this department is to provide ration cards to all the citizens of the state and to provide rations at low prices. Whereas, those People who have got their ration card changed or made new can check their name in Chhattishgarh Ration Card List online. Labor and poor families get rations at a low price under the Chhattishgarh Ration Card. So the people who have not got the ration card made till now can apply online by visiting the official website of the Chhattishgarh Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department. If you want to know more updates about the Chhattishgarh Ration Card List you must have to read this article till the end.
There are 3 types of ration cards first APL Ration Card, the second BPL Ration Card, and the third AAY Ration Card. APL Ration card is given to those people who are above the poverty line, no income is fixed for this ration card. BPL Ration card is given to those people who are below the poverty line and their income is only up to 10000. Those people who are living in extreme poverty will get the benefit of ration cards made by the government. In this article, We are going to answer many questions related to Chhatisgarh Ration Card including its Benefits, Eligibility criteria, Required documents, and how to apply for it many more details are given in the below-mentioned article.
Highlights of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
|Name of the Scheme||Chhattishgarh Ration Card 2023|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of the Chhattishgarh state|
|Department||Chhattishgarh Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department|
|Purpose||Improve the Economic Condition of the citizens|
|Types of Ration Card||Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card, Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card, Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card|
Eligibility of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
- Only Chhattisgarh residents are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant or any of the family members of the applicant should not possess a ration card in their name.
- The applicant should not have a house that has an area above 1000 sq. ft in urban areas.
- No member of the applicant’s household should fall under the category of the restricted family for ration cards as per the guidelines of subsection (a) of section 15 of the Chhattishgarh Food and Nutrition Security Act (CFNSA).
- It is mandatory to apply for a Chhatisgarh ration card.
- It is mandatory to upload all the necessary documents with the application form.
Also Check: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Benefits of Chhattishgarh Ration Card
- Citizens can use ration cards for government and non – government work.
- With the help of ration cards, citizens can avail advantage of food gains oil, wheat, rice, etc.
- Those who come under the category of BPL and AAY ration cards, get reservations for government work.
- A ration card is used for making many types of documents like passports, driving licenses, etc.
- It saves time and money.
- Ration cards also work as residential IDs.
- It increases the development of digitality and modernization.
Also Check: Bihar Scholarship 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Residential ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Address Proof
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Also Check: Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form
How to apply for Chhatisgarh Ration Card List 2023 online?
- Start the process, by visiting the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department in Chhattisgarh.
- Hereafter, the home page of the official website is available on the front page of the display screen.
- On this page, you will see the option of public participation which you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option you will see the option of Gram/Ward wise card wise information of ration cards.
- Now, you have to click on this option and select your district, city/rural and fill the urban body/development block and ward/panchayat, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the button to view the information.
- Finally, the Chhattisgarh Ration Card list is available in front of you. You can search for your name in the CG Ration card list.
Also Check: Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023
Caste / Cadre wise Ration card Information
- Open the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and consumer protection department of Chhattisgarh.
- The home page of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to public participation.
- After that, you have to click on Caste/Cadre wise ration card information.
- Hereafter as you click on the link relevant information will be displayed on your computer screen.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
How many types of Ration cards are there?
There are a total of three types of ration cards which are APL (Above Poverty Line), MPL (Middle Poverty Line), & AAY (Antodaya Anna Yojana).
What is a Ration Card?
Ration card is an official document that is issued by the respective state government. This card is very beneficial for every citizen's life in India because it works as a residential Id and provides a low rate ration to the ration card holders.