Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta: Apply Online and Eligibility | 3500 रु मिलेगा बेरोजगार बत्ता: There are so many youth students who have completed their graduation from any recognized university and college with good scores. But they all were unable to get employment near their sectors. So the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot keeps all these things in mind and takes the decision of launching Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta to provide employment allowance to the youths of Rajasthan.
That’s a great beneficial initiative launched by the Rajasthan Government so all the youth boys and girls are advised to inform them to apply for the Berojgari Bhatta As soon as possible to get the benefits of the unemployment allowance scheme. As per sources, this scheme was launched in 2017 and there are so many youths who already get the benefits of this scheme. There is some eligibility also required to apply for an application form. For more information read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- 1 Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- 2 Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Apply Online Eligibility
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest sources and information, the state Government of Rajasthan has started the Unemployment allowance scheme for all the unemployed youths of the state. Through this scheme, all the unemployed youths are able to handle their personal expenses and feed their family too. Under this scheme it is said to give Rs. 3000 to Boys and Rs. 3500 to Girls who have completed their graduation from any stream and recognized university or college. Only those youths are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme who has applied for the application form of the Unemployment Allowance Scheme. As per sources, Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta online application forms are available on the official website eligible candidates must have to visit the official website of the Unemployment Allowance Scheme www.employement.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in and apply for the application by entering the required credentials. Keep reading this article till the end.
In this article, we have mentioned all the detailed information related to the unemployment allowance scheme 2022 that’s a beneficial scheme for the literate youth of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, It is mandatory for all the applicants to complete their graduation and complete the basic course RKCL, RSCIT, B.ed, etc. Applicants must have to submit their personal documents like Income certificate, Graduation mark sheet, Residential certificate, etc. through this scheme, applicants are able to get a monthly allowance of 3000 & girls to get Rs. 3500 monthly this allowance will be given to the applicant till completion of the maturity period of 2 years. The officials of this scheme publish all the notifications on the official website so we are advised to inform you to refresh the official website from time to time to know the latest updates for more information.
Highlights of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched By||The chief minister of Rajasthan|
|Purpose||To reduce the unemployment of literate youths|
|Benefit||It provides financial assistance monthly|
|Beneficiaries||Youths of Rajasthan|
|Commencement of Application form||Available Now|
|Availability mode of Application form||Online Mode|
|Eligibility||Must have to complete graduation from any recognized university|
Objectives of Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- This scheme is launched with the aim of providing financial assistance to the Rajasthan unemployed youths who have well qualified by any stream.
- This scheme provides the facility of being self-dependent and self-reliant.
- Through the Unemployed Allowance Scheme, the youth of Rajasthan get the advantage of employment.
- Under this scheme graduate youths of Rajasthan get the Monthly Allowance of Rs. 3,000 & Rs. 3,500.
Also Check: MO Bidyut Portal
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance
- Under this scheme, it is said to be that the Unemployed Boys candidate gets the amount of Rs. 3,000.
- Under this scheme, it is said to be that unemployed girls candidates get the amount of Rs. 3,500.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Apply Online Eligibility
The state government of Rajasthan has set some eligibility for the applicants so we are here to provide you with the eligibility criteria. You must have to check it before applying for the application form.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- Both Girls and Boys candidates avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, applicants must have to complete their graduation by any stream.
- Those youth are unemployed after being well qualified from graduation they were eligible to apply for this scheme.
- It is mandatory for all applicants that the annual income of the family head should not be more than Rs. 3,00,000 yearly.
- It is mandatory to fill out the application form of Berojgari Bhatta to get the benefits of this scheme.
Also Check: Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Required Documents to Apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Aadhar card of the Applicant
- Residential ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- SSO (Single Sign-on) ID
- Mobile Number
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size photograph
- Graduation Mark Sheet etc.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
How to Apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Online Registration Form 2022?
- Start the process, by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Employment Portal i.e., employment.livelihood.rajasthan.gov.in
- Hereafter, the home page of the official website is available in front of the display screen.
- Now, applicants have to create an SSO ID to register Online Form.
- After creating an SSO ID, applicants have to enter their personal details like Mobile Number, Email ID & Password.
- Now applicants have to click on the login ID Registration option and mention their Password, Mobile Number, & Email ID inside the Registration Form. & don’t forget to complete the information on the application form.
- Check the previous process once again and click on the submit button.
- In this way, applicants are able to apply for the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance scheme directly from the official website.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
provide the Official Link to apply for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
All the eligible youths can apply by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Employment i.e., www.employment.livelihood.rajasthan.gov.in to fill out the application form for the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Who is eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
To apply for the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme applicants must have completed their graduation or Post Graduation from any recognized university or college. Whereas, it is mandatory for all the applicants to be permanent residents of Rajasthan state.
What is the Amount of Unemployment Allowance?
n this scheme, Girls applicants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 3,500. Whereas, Boys applicants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 3,000.