PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2023: Get the details related to Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2023 from this page. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modiji provided so many schemes to the citizens of the nation. In this article, we are talking about PM Mudra Loan Yojana in detail. You may also get the procedure to apply online for this scheme online.
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Apply Online
- 1 Prime Minister Mudra Loan Apply Online
- 2 Yearly Aim of Rs 3 lakh crore under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Scheme 2023
- 3 PM Mudra Loan Scheme’s Beneficiaries
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan yojana was initiated by the Prime Minister of our nation, Shri Narendra Modi , under PM Mudra Loan Scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 1000000 is being offered to the citizens of the nation in the form of loan in case any citizen wishes to initiate his own small business. In case you have or wish to pursue any of your business, then by applying under the yojana of the Mudra Loan, you may simply grab a loan of up to Rs. 1000000, with the help of this article, we will provide the details with you what is the application procedure of this scheme, its important documents. To grab all the details related to the government scheme, what is the eligibility and advantages, and other details, you are requested to read this page up to the last.
A budget of Rs 3 lakh crore was made by the central government for Mudra loan, out of which loans fortune Rs 1.75 lakh crore have been classified so far. Under this scheme, citizen who wish to take loan will not have to pay any charges of the processing for taking loan. The loan repayment duration under this scheme has been increased by 5 years. The citizen of the nation are provided a Mudra card to get Mudra loan under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan 2023 Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri mudra Loan Yojana 2023 Online Application – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme|
|Initiated by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Aim||offering Mudra Loan|
PM Mudra Loan Government Scheme 2023
A loan of approximately Rs 36578 crore has been offered to 54 lakh borrowers with the help of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023. Out of which Rs 35598 crore has been offered to all the 03 categories of borrowers. 44126 crore was authorized by the bank. Out of which Rs 38668 crore was paid out.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online
A total of 19.22 trillion loans have been offered to 353 million beneficiaries in 7 years after the establishment of this scheme. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was started by the government in the year 2015. With the help of which loans are offered to bank and non-banking financial company, trading, manufacturing, service and related events. This loan is available for up to Rs 10 lakh.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
Yearly Aim of Rs 3 lakh crore under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Scheme 2023
By PM Mudra Loan Yojana, loans up to Rupess 10 lakh are offered to micro-small entrepreneurs involving women with the help of the member lending institutions. thus, that they may appear and make with the help of the events about trading, manufacturing, agriculture etc. This details was offered by the Union Minister of State for Finance Dr Bhagwat Kisanrao Karad. An yearly target is assigned by the government for scheduled commercial banks, non-banking financial firms, regional rural banks, and micro finance institutions under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme. For this year, this focus has been fix at 3 lakh crores.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
State and gender wise and UT wise targets are not assigned by the government under this government scheme. Loans are offered under this scheme by assessing many categories of parameters. Inf any complaint about the utilization of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, the grievance is redressed in coordination with the concerned bank. The following measurements will be embraced to improve the utilization of the scheme.
- Customer publicity campaign to exceed the awareness of the scheme among the stakeholders.
- Help to facilitate the submission of the applications of the loan.
- psbloansin59minutes and provision of PMMY online application by Udyami Mitra portal.
- Nomination of MUDRA Nodal Officer in Public Sector Banks.
- Periodic tracking of performance of PSBs in respect of PMMY.
- Easyness of application forms.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Types of PM Mudra Yojana
Baby Loan: Under this category of Mudra Yojana, a loan of up to Rs. 50000 will be assiigned to the beneficiaries.
Kishor Loan: Under this category of Mudra Yojana, loans ranging from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 500000 will be assigned to the beneficiaries.
Tarun Loan: Under this category of Mudra Yojana, loan ranging from Rs. 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be assiigned to the beneficiaries.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Banks covered under PM Mudra Scheme
- ICICI Bank
- j&k bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- bank of india
- Corporation Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank
- federal bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- UCO Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Central Bank Of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank Of India
- Union Bank of India
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
PM Mudra Loan Scheme’s Beneficiaries
- micro industry
- repair shops
- truck owners
- sole proprietor
- service sector companies
- food business
- Micro MenuFactory Form
Needed Documents for PMMY 2023 Yojana
- Ciizen initiating small business and who wish to advance their small business can also fill the form for loan under this PM Loan Scheme 2023.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years and above..
- Aspirant should not be a defaulter in any of the bank
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Permanent address of application
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment
- Balance Sheet of last three years
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- passport size photo
What Is The Process to apply online under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme?
- In the first step, you should have to log on to the official website of Mudra Loan Yojana.
- Now the main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page you will get the types of Mudra Yojana which are as shown here:
- After that, you will get a new page in front of you.
- You should have to download the PMMY Application Form from this page.
- Afterward, you should have to take the hard copy of this application form.
- Now you should have to fill all the necessary information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Then, you have to submit this online application form to your nearest bank.
- After the checking of your application, the loan will be offered to you within 1 month.