PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online Registration, Eligibility @yet.nta.ac.in: If you want to complete your Higher Studies from India’s Top and best institutes but don’t have the financial stability to afford higher studies. So, we have good news for you the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has launched the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme for all those candidates whose family heads income is not more than 2,50,000.
In this session, All those students who have been admitted to 9th or 11th Standard are eligible to apply for the PM YASASVI Scheme online application form which is started from 27th July to 26th August. PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme is announced by the government Category-wise for OBC, SC, ST & EwS, etc. all those students who are willing to need financial support in their higher studies must have to apply for the PM YASASVI Yojana. If you want to know more about this scholarship scheme then you must have to read this article till the end.
PM YASASVI Scheme
- 1 PM YASASVI Scheme
- 2 PM YASASVI Scholarship Online Registration
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Whereas, only those students eligible to get the scholarship who has qualified for the scholarship entrance examination by obtaining a good score. For more information, you have to read this article until you reach the bottom of the article. All those students who are going to fill out the PM YASAVI Scheme Online application form have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scheme. There is only an online mode available to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana. Students have to apply for the online application form the official website https://yet.nta.ac.in Here, in this article we have mentioned a brief detail about PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme, Highlights, Benefits of the scheme, Steps to apply for the scholarship Scheme, and many more details are given in the below-mentioned article.
Highlights On PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||PM YASASVI Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Prime Minister of India|
|Commencement of Application Form||–|
|Scholarship offered||On the Basis of Entrance Exam|
|Available for||9th and 11th Class Students|
|Date of Entrance Examination||–|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Exam|
|Exam Pattern||MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
The objective of the PM YASASVI Scheme 2024
- It aims to provide financial assistance by providing scholarships to all those students whose family annual income is not more than Rs. 2,50,000.
- PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme target to support all those students who are willing to complete their higher studies at Top Institutes.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of India has created the PM young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme for a vibrant India to award scholarships to 9th & 11th class students.
Also Check: PM Awas Yojana List
PM YASASVI Scholarship Online Registration
As per sources, the National Testing Agency is all set to organize the entrance examination for PM YASASVI Scholarship which is held on 11th September 2024 in various exam centers all over India. NTA has conducted a Computer based examination for all those students who have applied for the application form of the PM YASASVI Scholarship. Whereas, all the aspirants have to keep the admit card with them at the exam center because it works as students’ ID. Only those students eligible have applied for the application form so you have to apply as soon as possible from the official website. As per sources, the Government of India Invested Rs. 7200 Crore for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme by which all over India 9th & 11th students can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Benefits of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024
- This scheme is very beneficial for those students who belong to poor or middle-class families.
- All the 9th and 11th Class students can avail the benefits of the PM YASASVI Scholarship yojana.
- All those students who have applied for the scheme application form and belong to the 9th class are eligible to get Rs. 75,000 per year.
- Under this scheme, 11th-class students will get Rs.1,25,000 per year.
- Only those students get the benefits of the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme who has qualified for the entrance examination by obtaining good scores.
Also Check: PFMS Scholarship 2024
Documents Required to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024
There are some important documents are needed for students’ personal information and verification. If you are going to apply online for the PM YASASVI Registration form then must have to check the list of required documents given below:
- Applicants must have their previous year’s pass-out mark sheet of 8th or 10th while applying for the PM Yasasvi scholarship scheme.
- All the applicants must be permanent registration in India.
- Applicants must have their Aadhar card, Income Certificate & Caste Certificate to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme.
- All those students who have applied online for the Scholarship scheme must have to give their bank information to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Also Check: [PMJAY] Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
Subjects of Scholarship Entrance Examination 2024
|Subjects of Entrance Test||Number of Questions|
|Social Science||25 Questions|
|General Awareness||25 Questions|
Steps to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024
- First of all, students have to open the official website i.e., https://yet.nta.ac.in
- Hereafter, the home page of the official portal is available on the display screen of your device.
- Now, all the students have to select the PM YASASVI Yojana Online Registration option.
- After that, students have to mention their required credentials such as Name, Email ID, Date of Birth, and Password.
- Check the mentioned details once again and click on the Register Now option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana directly from the official website.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Name the PM YASASVI Scheme Official Link?
The Prime Minister YASASVI Scholarship Scheme Official website is available on the National Testing Agency site i.e., https://nta.ac.in
Who is eligible to get the benefits of the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024?
Those students who belong to a family income of not more than 2,50,000 per year are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme and only 9th and 11th students are eligible to apply for the scheme. Whereas, the student must belong to the OBC, SC/ST, EWS & PwD caste to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme.
From where can I access the detailed information on PM YASASVI Scheme 2024?
If you want all the detailed information on PM YASASVI Scheme then you have to read the article given above where you can check all the information related to the Scholarship scheme Otherwise, you have to visit the official website.
How can I apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2024?
If you want to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme then firstly you have to visit the official website that is.