Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana was started by the CM of Odisha state thus that they may offer homes to all of the beneficiaries who are living in kutcha House in the state. With the help of the utilization of this scheme, pucca houses will be offered to all of the people who are still living in kutcha houses. Various advantages will offer to all of the beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana involving one of the main advantages that are housing services that will offer almost free.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
- 1 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
- 2 Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana Apply Online
- 3 Selection Procedure For Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- 4 How to Fill Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application 2023?
The Government of Odisha has planed to offer financial help to the beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana on 21st December thus that they can develop their houses. This declaration has been created by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. He also highlighted infact that the Odisha Government is the 1st government in the nation to take such a decision. Under this scheme, the government is going to offer Rs 3000 each to the beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar scheme.
rhodisha.gov.in Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Started by||Respective government of Odisha state|
|Category||Permanent Residents of Odisha state|
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The application should not own any type of the pakka house in the Odisha state.
- An application must belong to an EWS category.
- The aspirant must be living in a kutcha house.
Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List
Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana Apply Online
All those citizen who are needy of homes will be offered financial help of Rs 5000 each under this sarkari Yojana in sequence to repair their homes. The state government is going to invest Rs 1444 crore in this scheme and this amount will straightforwardly expend into the bank account of the beneficiaries. According to the specifications of the homes under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following features has to be undertaken in case checking the kutcha house, and pucca house.
Also Check Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam
Aim of Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
The major motive of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to construct Pucca houses in place of kachha houses in the rural area of the state. This Government Scheme will obviously play a nice role in developing the living qualities of the rural and urban areas of poor citizens.
Advantages and Key Features
- The house built under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will penalty by the women head of the household
- The Government of Odisha will start Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme.
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, there are no contractor will include in the built of houses.
- The main motive of this scheme is to offer Pakka houses to the beneficiaries who are living in Kutch houses
- Under this pakka ghar scheme, the roof things should be of RCC
- The minimum carpet area under Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme is 25 square meters
- The investment under this scheme will be straightforwardly credited into the beneficiary’s account by the direct advantage transfer process.
Also Check NREGA Job Card New List
Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Beneficiaries
- Victims of rivers/sea inundation
- Beneficiaries of the ST and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- People impacted by occupational disease
- Those persons whose homes have been completely or partially harmed by some natural or man-made calamity
- SECC 2011 registered kaccha households.
- vulnerable, Extremely poor, and deserving households
Also Check Panchayat Voter List State Wise
Selection Procedure For Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The district-level committee will accept the list of beneficiaries under the Biju pakka Ghar Yojana and forward the list to the collector of the district .
- The district collector will be in touch this list to BDO.
- A district-level committee will create and the beneficiaries’ selection under the Biju pakka Ghar Scheme.
- After that, a last list will ready and will publish at the respected gram Panchayat/ block headquarters
- The list will also create and provided on the DRDA website and state rural housing portal.
- If the district level committee does not offer the list within the specified time then the district collector has the power to accept the list provided with him and be in contacted it to the BDO
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Documents Needed For Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
- Residence certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How to Fill Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application 2023?
- First of All, Log on to the official website for the application form.
- Now Download the Odisha Bijju Pakka Ghar Application Form PDF and grab the hard copy of the application form.
- After that enter the concern details as asked in the application form.
- These details can be Personal Details, Income Details, Address Details, and other Important details.
- You should also have to attach the asked documents.
- You should have to tap on the submit button.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To Login Into Bijju Pakka Ghar Scheme Portal?
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The main page will open in front of you.
- On the main page, you will watch the login alternative and now click on the login.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you where you have to key in your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you should have to tap on the login.
- By following this method. you may do login on to the Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana Online portal.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
What Is The Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List?
To get the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme 2023, you just have to follow the easy steps as provided below –
- First, log on to the Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana official website
- Tap on the alternative of the beneficiary list.
- You will offer with four options to find for your beneficiary.
- Tap on your desired alternative.
- Under your desired alternative, fill up the provided below information.
- After filling up the information, the complete list of the beneficiary will appear on the screen.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online