NREGA Job Card New List @nrega.nic.in: State/ District Wise MNREGA Job Card List Download Link: Today we are discussing how you can check your name in your NREGA Job Card New List State Wise List, Mgnrega Job Card List State wise, How to Download PDF, How to View nrega.nic.in Job Card New List, NREGA Jobs How to see name online in card new list, etc.
Citizens of the country who had applied to get their NREGA job card under NREGA Job Card New List 2023 can now register their name online by visiting the official website nrega.nic.in under this scheme. You can see it in the NREGA list. NREGA Job Card List is issued every year by the Government of India, in which some new applicants are added and some old beneficiaries are excluded from this list due to not fulfilling the eligibility. The eligible citizen has to apply every year to get his NREGA job card made.
NREGA Job Card New List
- 1 NREGA Job Card New List
- 2 Benefits of NREGA Job Card New List 2023
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 What is NREGA Job Card?
- 3.2 How can I check the new list of NREGA Job Cards?
- 3.3 What information is mentioned in the NREGA Job Card?
- 3.4 How can I apply for an NREGA Job Card?
- 3.5 Who is eligible for NREGA Job Card?
- 3.6 What is the purpose of the NREGA Job Card?
- 3.7 What should I do if my name is not on the NREGA Job Card list?
If you had also applied under Nrega Job Card New List 2023 and want to see your name on the list then you are reading the right article. Because in this article we are going to tell you about information about how to apply for NREGA Job Card List 2023, see your name in the list and download NREGA Card 2023, etc. NREGA Job Card New List 2023 has been issued by the Government of India under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 to provide employment to urban and rural poor unemployed families across the country. This list is issued separately for each state of the country. Citizens whose names will be included in this list will be provided with an NREGA Job Card 2023. In which the details of the beneficiary family members and their work details will be included.
Through this card, 100 days of employment (development work) will be provided to the cardholder at the gram panchayat level. You can easily see the NREGA Job Card New List 2023 online from the year 2009-10 of 34 states of the country by visiting the official website of this scheme. The means of employment and employment are less in the rural areas of our country, due to which the people living there are forced to work in the cities. To solve this problem, NREGA Job Card List is issued by the Government of India to provide 100 days of development work to the unemployed people of rural areas. Every year new beneficiaries are added to the NREGA Job List. If you also come under this scheme, then we will tell you how to see and download your name in nrega.nic.in list. For complete details read our article till the end.
NREGA Job Card New List 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card New List 2023|
|Initiated||By Government of India|
|Related Department||Ministry of Rural Department, Government|
|Beneficiary||Urban and rural poor unemployed families across the country|
|List Viewing Process||online|
महात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी अधिनियम 2005 मनरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2023 in Hindi
नरेगा जॉब लिस्ट में हर साल नए लाभार्थियों को जोड़ा जाता है। अगर आप भी इस योजना के अंतर्गत आते हैं तो हम आपको Check your name in nrega.nic.in list and download करने का तरीका बताएंगे। पूरी जानकारी के लिए हमारे लेख को अंत तक पढ़ें। महात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी अधिनियम 2005 मनरेगा जॉब कार्ड सूची 2023 के तहत भारत के गरीब परिवारों को रोजगार दिया जाता है। NREGA Job Card List, Beneficiaries of NREGA Job Cardपरिवार के कार्य का पूरा विवरण जॉब कार्ड में दिया गया है। सरकार द्वारा इस कार्ड में गांव और शहर के परिवारों को जोड़ा जाता है। जो नागरिक सरकार द्वारा निर्धारित पात्रता को पूरा करते हैं, उन नागरिकों को जॉब कार्ड मिलता है।
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List
हमारे देश के ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में रोजगार और रोजगार के साधन कम हैं, जिससे वहां रहने वाले लोग शहरों में काम करने को मजबूर हैं। इसी समस्या के समाधान के लिए भारत सरकार द्वारा ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों के बेरोजगार लोगों को 100 दिनों के विकास कार्य प्रदान करने के लिए नरेगा जॉब कार्ड सूची जारी की जाती है। इस सूची में जिन पात्र नागरिकों के नाम शामिल हैं, उन्हें उनकी ग्राम पंचायत में ही काम दिया जाता है। ताकि उसे काम के लिए शहर जाने की जरूरत न पड़े और वह अपने गांव में ही काम कर सके। देखा जाए तो NREGA Job Card 2023 का मुख्य उद्देश्य ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों के लोगों की बेरोजगारी की समस्या को दूर करना और ग्रामीण परिवारों के शहर में पलायन की बढ़ती दर को रोकना है।
Benefits of NREGA Job Card New List 2023
- Families whose names will be included in the NREGA Job Card New List 2023 will be provided 100 days of development work.
- This development work will be provided to them at their Gram Panchayat level. So that they will not need to go anywhere else to work.
- The benefit of this list is available every year to only those citizens who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Government of India.
- Through NREGA Job Card New List, citizens are provided wages of more than ₹ 309 per day.
- The benefit of this list is provided to the unemployed poor families of rural areas of all the states of the country. That is, this list benefits the citizens of rural areas of the whole country.
- This scheme is providing employment to eligible families as well as financially strengthening the Gram Panchayats.
Also Check: EWS Certificate Application 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NREGA Job Card 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Citizens should have a ration card.
- Applicants who are 18 years of age or above are eligible to apply under NREGA Job Card.
- Applicants should be skilled and willing labor to do the work.
Also Check: Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
State Wise NREGA Job Card New List 2023
|State Name||Job Card Details|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here to Get List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here to Get List|
|Assam||Click Here to Get List|
|Bihar||Click Here to Get List|
|Chandigarh||Click Here to Get List|
|Chhattisgarh||Click Here to Get List|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here to Get List|
|Daman and Diu||Click Here to Get List|
|Goa||Click Here to Get List|
|Gujarat||Click Here to Get List|
|Haryana||Click Here to Get List|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here to Get List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here to Get List|
|Jharkhand||Click Here to Get List|
|Karnataka||Click Here to Get List|
|Kerala||Click Here to Get List|
|Lakshadweep||Click Here to Get List|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here to Get List|
|Maharashtra||Click Here to Get List|
|Manipur||Click Here to Get List|
|Meghalaya||Click Here to Get List|
|Mizoram||Click Here to Get List|
|Nagaland||Click Here to Get List|
|Odisha||Click Here to Get List|
|Pondicherry||Click Here to Get List|
|Punjab||Click Here to Get List|
|Rajasthan||Click Here to Get List|
|Sikkim||Click Here to Get List|
|Tamilnadu||Click Here to Get List|
|Telgana||Click Here to Get List|
|Tripura||Click Here to Get List|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here to Get List|
|Uttrakhand||Click Here to Get List|
|West bangal||Click Here to Get List|
|Ladakh||Click Here to Get List|
The process to check your name in NREGA Job Card New List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website MNREGA.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to go down and click on Job Card under the section of Reports.
- Now the list of all the states will open in front of you.
- From this list, you have to click on your state.
- After this, the page of the MNREGA Gram Panchayat Module Report will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information you know on this page like- Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat, etc.
- After that, you have to click on Proceed.
- Now a list of the names of all the NREGA job card holders in your area will be in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on Job Card Number (NREGA Card Number) next to your name.
- Now the job card will open in front of you. Your complete information will be given in this job card.
- If you want to download the job card, you can download and print it out.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
What is NREGA Job Card?
NREGA Job Card is a document issued by the government under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme. The job card contains details of the person who is entitled to work under the scheme.
How can I check the new list of NREGA Job Cards?
You can check the new list of NREGA Job Cards on the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development. You can also check it through the Gram Panchayat office in your area.
What information is mentioned in the NREGA Job Card?
The NREGA Job Card contains important information such as the name of the person, job card number, father's name, date of registration, and other details.
How can I apply for an NREGA Job Card?
You can apply for an NREGA Job Card by visiting your nearest Gram Panchayat office and filling up the application form. You will need to submit the necessary documents, such as proof of identity and address, along with the application.
Who is eligible for NREGA Job Card?
Any adult resident of rural India who is willing to do unskilled manual work is eligible to apply for an NREGA Job Card.
What is the purpose of the NREGA Job Card?
The NREGA Job Card serves as a proof of identity and a record of employment under the MGNREGA scheme. It helps to ensure that the benefits of the scheme are given to the right people and that they are able to receive the wages they are entitled to.
What should I do if my name is not on the NREGA Job Card list?
If your name is not on the NREGA Job Card list, you can visit your nearest Gram Panchayat office and inquire about the matter. You may need to provide additional documents or information to get your name added to the list.