APAAR ID – The Ministry of Education & Government of India has commenced the APAAR ID which means One Nation One Student ID Card. It’ll be very helpful for all the candidates as their complete academic data like Degrees, Scholarship, Rewards & Other Credits are transferred digitally in your APAAR ID. Now, if you’ve taken admission in any school or college then you’ve to complete the One Nation One ID Registration @ abc.gov.in and then you can Download APAAR ID PDF from the official web portal.
In this initiative, all the candidates can join & complete the ABC Bank Registration on the official web portal. Here in this writing, you can find the complete detail about the Benefits of the ABC Card & APAAR ID PDF Download Link @ abc.gov.in. Ensure you download the One Nation One ID Card utilizing this link and then utilize the benefits provided by the Card. Various Rewards & Credits are provided by ABC Card which you can earn by completing various Courses & Skills.
APAAR ID: One Nation One Student ID Registration
- 1 APAAR ID: One Nation One Student ID Registration
- 2 ABC Bank Registration By Digilocker
- 3 ABC Card PDF Download
- 4 Step to Apply APAAR ID Registration Online @ abc.gov.in
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
As we all know, the Government of India & the Ministry of Education keeps doing various initiatives through which all the peoples are benefitted. If you’re as well studying in any class or course or Institute then you should complete the APAAR ID Registration & download the Card to utilize it any place. It is to inform you that the Government of India has released the Academic Bank of Credits as well popular as ABC Bank in which Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry (APAAR) is done and your account is generated.
According to portal, it’ll very helpful for candidates like Student Mobility, Academic Flexibility & more. Candidates can register online & then Download APAAR ID PDF @ abc.gov.in utilizing the basic details including Mobile Number & Password. If you wish to complete the registration then you should go to the official web page & utilize the Digilocker Login ID to generate the APAAR ID. Ensure you’ve basic details like University Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Student ID & more before proceeding for the Online Registration.
APAAR ID: One Nation One Student ID Registration Overview
|Scheme||APAAR ID : One Nation One Student ID|
|Authority||Ministry of Education & Government of India|
|Portal Name||ABC Bank|
|Beneficiaries||Students in India|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Student Mobility, Academic Flexibility, Unified Student ID and Easy Transfers|
|Total Registered Students||2 Crore + Students|
|APAAR Means||Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry|
|APAAR Card Registration||Available Online|
|How to Register||Using Mobile Number|
|Details Required||Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, University Name|
|APAAR Card Download PDF||By Mobile Number|
Related – Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
APAAR Card : One Nation One ID Card Registration
- APAAR Card is releasing by the Ministry of Education which is the Digital ID Card for the candidates in India studying across Private & Government Schools or Colleges.
- The major motive of the APAAR Card : One Nation One ID Card Registration is that candidates can get their degrees, academic credits & other detail in the card.
- After doing the APAAR Card Registration, you’ll be able to download the ABC Card on which your Unique 12 Digit APAAR Number is outlined.
- Utilizing this APAAR ID Card, you’ll able to get all the benefits provided by the portal.
- Direct Link & Instructions are available in this writing utilizing which you can Download the APAAR Card.
ABC Bank Registration By Digilocker
- It’s to inform you that the ABC Bank Registration @ Digilocker is going on & all the candidates must complete it to obtain the benefits.
- You can open the ABC Bank Account by Digilocker & then get the APAAR Card utilizing Mobile Number.
- Choose the University Name, Academic Qualification & other detail.
- Submit the form & let the APAAR Card to obtain generated.
- ABC Card will released to you online & you’ve to download it for utilizing it in various services.
- Many Discounts applicable for candidates can as well get by the ABC Card Holders or APAAR Card.
Also Catch – Amrit Brikshya Andolan
ABC Card PDF Download
- It’s to inform you all that Academic Bank of Credits has released after it was talking about in NEP (National Education Police).
- Under this portal, all the candidates can register & then receive the benefits shared by the ABC Card.
- You can follow the instructions beneath in which the ABC Card PDF Download Process is talked about.
- After downloading the APAAR Card PDF @ abc.gov.in, you should verify the information introduced on it like Name, APAAR ID, QR Code and others.
- Currently, 1000’s of Institutes & 2 Crore Students have registered online for the ABC Card or APAAR ID Card.
Related – TN Free Laptop Scheme
Step to Apply APAAR ID Registration Online @ abc.gov.in
You can follow the Instructions beneath to complete the APAAR ID Registration Online @ abc.gov.in.
- Open the upper introduced website & then wait for the homepage.
- Tap on Login & then click on the Signup button.
- Utilize the Mobile Number & Aadhar Card Number to complete the registration.
- Now, choose your School or University & Class or Course.
- Submit the form and your APAAR ID Card will generated,
- Download it online & then get your Credits through it.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the APAAR ID Launched?
The Ministry of Education has Launched the APAAR ID in October 2023.
What are the details required for APAAR ID Registration?
You can use the Digilocker Account or Mobile Number to complete APAAR ID Registration.
How to Download APAAR ID Card PDF?
Visit abc.gov.in to Download APAAR ID.
What is the benefit of APAAR ID : One Nation One Student ID?
It allows the Student Mobility and Credit Rewards through APAAR ID Card.
What is Apaar ID for students?
APAAR, an acronym for Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry, is a specialized identification system designed for all students in India, beginning from an early age.
What is the full form of Apaar?
APAAR ID stands for “Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry”. To handle the APAAR ID card issue process, the Indian government established the Academic Bank of Credits (ABC Bank). These cards serve as registries inside the educational system, known as 'EduLocker'.