UP Mission Rojgar Registration 2023 Online Registration/Application Form @sewayojan.up.nic.in: Through the UP government, a target has been set to provide employment to 50 lakh unemployed youth under this scheme, now unemployed youth will not have to face any problems with employment. Today we are going to share with you all the important information related to UP Mission Rojgar through this article.
Therefore, for more information related to the scheme, read our article till the end. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is going to start the UP Mission Rojgar Yojana to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state. The educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh whose jobs have been lost at the time of lockdown due to the outbreak of Coronavirus will be provided employment by the state government.
UP Mission Rojgar Registration 2023
- 1 UP Mission Rojgar Registration 2023
- 2 Objective of UP Mission Rojgar 2023
So, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana like the application process, eligibility, documents, guidelines, etc. through this article, so read this article till the end and take advantage of the scheme. UP Mission Rozgar has been started by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, employment will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state. Citizens who have become unemployed during the Corona epidemic will get the means of employment under the scheme. Through UP Mission Rojgar, citizens have to apply for UP Mission Rojgar Online for their livelihood assistance. After registering in the scheme, youth citizens will be helped in getting employment.
UP Mission Employment has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath, under the scheme employment opportunities will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state. The youth who have lost their jobs during the Corona period will get the full benefit of the scheme. Under the UP Mission Rojgar Yojana, new means of employment will be made available to all educated youth. Under this scheme, employment will be made available to all the youth in the government and private sectors. Today we will provide you with all the information related to UP Mission Rojgar Yojana through this article. So read our article till the end to get the full benefit of UP Mission Employment.
UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||UP Mission Employment|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|purpose||Providing employment to the youth of the state|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of UP|
Names of departments under UP Mission Rojgar
- Board Of Revenue
- Agricultural Production Commissioner
- Infrastructure And Industrial Development Commissioner
- All Additional Chief Secretaries
- Principal Secretary
- All Department Heads
- Divisional Commissioner And District Magistrate
Also Check: Fruits Karnataka Portal
Objective of UP Mission Rojgar 2023
As you all know that due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus epidemic in the whole of India, there was a situation of lock-down, due to which many youths lost their jobs, now the answer is to provide employment to those youths again. The state government is going to start the UP mission employment. The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities again to the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh who have lost their jobs and to improve their future.
To make self-reliant and empowered educated unemployed youth of the state through Uttar Pradesh Mission Employment Scheme 2023. The main objective of Uttar Pradesh Mission Rojgar is to provide employment to unemployed youth. During the time of Corona epidemic, there are more young citizens who lost their jobs in this difficult time. And they don’t have any kind of means to survive. An opportunity has been provided by the UP government to the young generation to get this employment. To improve their future by providing them with employment support during the time of COVID-19.
Also Check: West Bengal Voter List
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Employment Mission Employment
- All the citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be helped to get employment through the scheme.
- Those citizens who have lost their jobs during the time of Corona epidemic will be given special facilities to get employment through UP Mission Rojgar.
- The employment Mission Scheme has been started to provide assistance to the citizens even in the time of the Corona Pandemic.
- This scheme will help the youth to improve their economic condition of the youth.
- Under this scheme, the appointments of youth citizens will be done with transparency in the private and government sectors.
- More than 50 lakh citizens will be assisted in providing employment under the scheme.
- A portal has been issued to register youth for providing assistance through UP Mission Employment. Now citizens can easily get employment on the basis of their skills by getting registered in the portal.
- A database will be prepared in the entire state under the scheme.
- The help desk has been set up to help young citizens with employment assistance. So that he can contact the officer for employment problems.
- In order to increase the means of employment, this scheme has been operated by the UP government for unemployed citizens.
Also Check: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
Mission Employment Eligibility Criteria
- Only unemployed citizens who are natives of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Employment Mission.
- All the people who have lost their jobs during the time of Covid-19 are eligible for this scheme.
- To apply, the youth must have all the necessary documents.
Also Check: Nipun Bharat Mission
How do register Uttar Pradesh Employment Mission Scheme online?
- Visit the official website of sewayojan.up.nic.in to do Uttar Pradesh Employment Mission Scheme Online Registration.
- After going to the website, the person has to click on the new account link on the home page.
- After clicking on the link, the person has to enter his name, mobile number, email ID, user ID, password, etc. on the new page.
- After this enter the given captcha code and click on submit.
- Now login to the portal to apply.
- Select private and government sectors on the basis of educational qualifications to apply for employment.
- The list of all the vacant posts will appear on the screen of the applicant personally.
- Now according to your convenience click on any post and fill in all the information given below.
- For example, the name of the applicant person, parents’ name, mobile number, information related to educational qualification, etc. have to be entered.
- Upload all your documents after filling in all the required details.
- Submit the form now. After the registration is successful, the person will get the registration number in the mobile number, thus all the process of applying for the scheme will be completed.
Also Check: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
UP Mission Rozgar Yojana Mobile Application
- To make the services of the scheme easier through the Training Employment Department, a mobile application will be launched.
- An employment database will be collected for the convenience of the youth and they will be given employment.
- According to the districts, a committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the magistrate.
- Which will prepare the action plan for jobs at the district level.
- In this app, 15 days of data related to the latest jobs for citizens will be updated.
- With the help of the app, citizens will get information about employment sitting at home.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|