MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024 – The MP Government has issued the Free Laptop Scheme in the State for Meritorious students who have secured 75% or upper marks in the 12th Class. So, if you’re as well among these candidates then you should check the MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024 Details in this writing. If you’re eligible then you should visit the official web page @ Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in and complete the MP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2024.
Now, CM of MP will issue the Installment & all the registered candidates will receive name in the MP Free Laptop Scheme List 2024. All the candidates having names in the list will receive Rs 25,000/- in their bank account utilizing which all of them can purchase a Laptop. If you don’t get the payment in account then you can check MP Laptop Yojana Payment Status 2024 @ Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in and get to know about the Installment Status.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024
- 1 MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024
- 2 MP Laptop Yojana 2024 Percentage
- 3 Step for MP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2024 @ Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- 4 MP Laptop Yojana Payment Status 2024
- 5 MP Free Laptop Scheme List 2024
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
As we’re aware that MP Chief Minister Sh Shivraj Chauhan has released the MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024 according to which Free Laptop will distributed to the eligible applicants. In accordance with Scheme, all the candidates who have secured upper 75% Marks in the Class 12 Board Exams are eligible for the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2024. Now, many applicants have applied for the Scheme and are waiting for the Beneficiary List to be released.
It is to inform you that the CM of MP has decided to distribute the Free Laptops & 1st Installment of the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2024. It is to inform you that the 1st Installment of Rs 25,000/- will credited in the Bank Accounts of the beneficiaries which they can utilize to purchase the Laptop. In addition to, 78000 eligible applicants will receive their name in the Beneficiary List and they’ll get a MP Free Laptop under the scheme.
Now, many applicants are confused about the 75% Laptop Scheme so we appeal all of them to check this post for short detail. All the candidates should know that MP Free Laptop Distribution will done today by CM of MP.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2024 Highlights
|Scheme||MP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Started||CM Sh Shivraj Chauhan|
|Benefit Offered||Free Laptop to Meritorious Students|
|MP Free Laptop Registration 2024||Open Now|
|Eligibility||75% Or above marks in 12th Class|
|1st Installment||Rs 25,000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Madhya Pradesh|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana List 2024||Updated Soon|
|Documents Required for Registration||Aadhar Card, Bank Account and 12th Marksheet|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|MP Laptop Scheme Website||Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in|
Read Also – MP Scholarship Portal Login
Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2024 Benefits
There’re many Benefits of MP Free Laptop Scheme 2024.
- 1stly, the core benefit of the scheme is that eligible beneficiaries will receive Free Laptop.
- 2ndly, Installment will credited on equal intervals of Rs 25,000/- each.
- This scheme empowers the meritorious candidates to pursue their dreams.
MP Laptop Yojana 2024 Percentage
- Many candidates are confused about the MP Laptop Yojana 2024 Percentage required.
- According to the Scheme requirements, all the candidates have to secure upper 75% Marks in the Board Exams.
- Those who belong to OBC, SC, ST Category should as well register for the scheme to become eligible for Free Laptop.
- You must be a people of MP and have passed the Board Exams with good marks.
- You can as well check your Eligibility on the portal by utilizing your Roll Number & if you’re eligible then you should proceed further.
Read Also – Tamil Nadu Voter List
Step for MP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2024 @ Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
You can follow the Instructions provided beneath to complete the MP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2024 @ Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in.
- Go to the official web page as outlined upper & wait for the homepage.
- Click on Know your Eligibility button & proceed.
- Fill the Roll Number and Check your Eligibility.
- If you’re eligible then proceed for online registration.
- Enter the MP Free Laptop Yojana Registration Form with basic information and submit the application.
- Note down your application number to check the Payment status at the later stage.
MP Laptop Yojana Payment Status 2024
As we know, many candidates who were eligible have registered for the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2024 and now, they’re waiting for the beneficiary list to issue. According to a statement published from CM Office. All the candidates will be able to check their name in the list. In accordance with update, over 78 Thousand eligible applicants will receive the benefits of the Scheme and CM Sh Shivraj Chauhan will launch the Installment of Rs 25,000/- after which all the beneficiaries can check their Bank Account for the Installment.
Read Also – IHRMS Punjab Login
If you don’t get the installment then you should check MP Laptop Yojana Payment Status 2024 utilizing your basic information like Application Number. If you’ve got the installment then withdraw the money & utilize it to purchase a Laptop for your further education.
MP Free Laptop Scheme List 2024
It is to inform you that the MP Free Laptop Scheme List 2024 will be prepared. By the authorities in which eligible applicants will have their name. This list will prepared after doing the verification of applications & all those who are found genuine will receive the benefits of the scheme. All those having names in the list will receive a free laptop. According to scheme and those who don’t have name in it should wait for the following financial year.
As per detail available with us, CM will issue the Beneficiary List. And more than 78,000 applicants will get a Free laptop under the scheme. Now, you should check your name in the list after it is published. And then you’ll be able to get your benefits in the Bank Account.
Suggested Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the percentage of laptop Yojana for MP 2024?
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday announced. That Class 12 students of government schools in the state will get laptops. If they score 60% or above marks in MP Board Exams 2024. Earlier, the criteria for the same was 75%.
Who are eligible for MP laptop scheme?
Your marks in class 12 board exams should be more than 85% You must be a native of Madhya Pradesh. You must have studied at a government school run by the Madhya Pradesh government. The annual income of your family should not exceed ₹ 600000.
How much percentage is required for laptop in MP?
The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Free Laptop Scheme in the State for Meritorious. Students who have secured 75% or above marks in the 12th Class.