MYSY Scholarship 2023: Going to apply for MYSY 2023 Scholarship? If yes, then it is the correct way. To promote education both the Central Government and State Government offer many scholarships for candidates. Thus, that each and every student in the nation may grab a proper education. For this perspective, the government of Gujarat has issued an MYSY Scholarship Scheme. With the help of this article, we are providing you with full details related to and MYSY scholarship scheme such as what is MYSY scholarship scheme is, its aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, documents needed, application process, etc. Thus, in case you are interested to get every single information related to the MYSY scholarship then you are requested to see this page completely up to the last.
About MYSY Scholarship
- 1 About MYSY Scholarship
- 2 Key Features and Advantages of MYSY Scholarship
- 3 Required Documents For MYSY Scholarship 2023
Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Scheme or MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship yojana that is provided to the economically weaker section candidates of Gujarat. All those candidates who want to pursue higher education such as diploma courses, pharmacy course, engineering, medical course, etc apply for MYSY scholarship every year. The government funds Rs 1000 crore on this scholarship yojana every year. All those candidates who are eligible to fill the form for the MYSY scholarship should have to log on to the official website and follow the application method provided here.
The main aim of the MYSY Scholarship 2023 Scheme is to assist those candidates financially weak or who are not being applicable to finance their education cause of low family income. With the help of this scholarship scheme, financial help will be offered to those students thus that they can continue their education without any trouble.
MYSY Scholarship 2023 – Highlights
|Scheme Title||MYSY Scholarship|
|Started by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary of the Scheme||People of Gujrat|
|Aim||To give scholarship|
|Commencement date of application||19 October 2020|
|Due date to apply||31 December 2020|
|Commencement date of renewal||12 October 2020|
|Due date to renew||31 December 2020|
MYSY Scholarship Renewal
In sequence to renew MYSY Scholarship, the candidate is needed to safe 50% marks in the last and final examination and their attendance should be a minimum of 75% at the last of the semester or year. In case, this eligibility criteria are not satisfied then the student may not renew the scholarship under the MYSY Scholarship scheme 2023.
Also Check National Scholarship Portal
Key Features and Advantages of MYSY Scholarship
- For government jobs, there is an age relaxation provided to all category candidates. This age relaxation for this scheme is of 5 years
- Under MYSY Scholarship Scheme the non- reserve candidates will also take the advantage of the financial help for purchasing books and equipment.
- All those candidates who wish to take part in competitive exam will be offered training under training centres
- The government will also offer the help of Rs 1200 per month for 10 months in case in that region there is no higher education service or government hostel.
- To those candidates who are in Gujarat medical education research society and dental courses will get the benefit of the financial help of Rs 10 lakh at the time of 5 years.
Also Check UP Bhulekh Portal
Who May Get the Advantage Of MYSY Scholarship Scheme 2023?
- Those candidates whose parents yearly income is not greater than Rs 600000/-.
- Those candidates who have obtained greater than 65% marks in diploma and wishes to take the admission in bachelor’s degree.
- All those candidates who have got 80% or more scores in standard 10th or 12th and wish to take admission in diploma or bachelor’s degree.
Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
MYSY 2023 Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
|Courses Name||Percentage||Yearly family income|
|Diploma courses||Should have got 80% or more percentage in standard 10th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||Should have got 80% or more percentage in standard 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Medical courses||Should have security percent or more percentage in standard 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Other courses such as BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA etc||Should have secured 80% percent or more percentage in standard 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
Required Documents For MYSY Scholarship 2023
- Certificate from institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from institute
- Self declaration for non IT returns
- 10th and 12th standard marksheet
- Income certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Self declaration form
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent passport size photo
Also Check PM Kisan Status
Check The List of Eligible Courses Under MYSY 2023 Scholarship
Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Also Check Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
Bachelors of Commerce
- Computer application
- Business Management
- International Business
- Marketing Management
Bachelors of Arts
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Social Works
- Indian Culture
What Is The Procedure to Apply for MYSY Scholarship 2023?
- First of all, log on to the official website of MYSY scholarship
- The main page will appear before you
- On the main page, you are needed to tap on login/register.
- Now you should have to tap on a Fresh Application
- in case you are already registered on the portal then you should have to login your details and in case you are not registered on the portal then you should have to tap on in case you should have not registered, then you should have to click for registration
- Then, a new page will appear before you where you have to key in all the necessary details that is board, University, stream, passing year, admission year, enrollment number, mobile number etc
- Then, you have to tap on get password\After do this, registration form will appear before you.
- You should have to key in all the necessary details in this registration form
- Then, you have to attach all the needed documents,
- After that, you should have to tap on submit.
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
MYSY Scholarship 2023: Click Here