Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024:Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024 has been initiated by the state government for the great future of the Neo Buddhist category (NP), and Scheduled Caste (SC) students of the state. Under this government scheme, for the studies of 10th, 12th, professional, and diploma courses (10th, 12th, diploma, and professional courses studies) and other expenses such as boarding, accommodation, and other services, Rs. 51,000 per annum by the state government. Financial help of Rs 51000 per year will be offered. This Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024 is being managed by Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024
- 1 Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024
- 2 How to Apply Online For Maharashtra Swadhar 2024 Yojana?
Under this scheme, all the candidates going to take admission in standard 11th and 12th and after that all the candidates of SC, NP getting admission in professional and non-professional courses will be applicable and in fact the beneficiaries who are applicable. In spite of not getting the admission in government hostel services. They may also get the benefit of this scheme. This help will be provided for their accommodation, boarding facilities and other expenses. In this article, we are sharing all the details related to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2024 such as application, eligibility, documents etc.
To apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024, you should have to be aware of all the terms and conditions related to the scheme. If you are looking to get the procedure to fill the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024 Application Form, then you can visit the official website as shown below.
Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2024 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Swadhar Yojana|
|Authority||Department of Social Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Candidates who belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Neo-Buddhist category|
|Advantages||Financial help to complete education|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
Maharashtra State Swadhar Yojana 2024
Admissions are being offered in government hostels under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana. Admissions have been offered under this scheme in about seventeen government hostels of the district. But now 80 seats are empty. There are approximately 17 government hostels in the district in which 1435 candidates may be lodge. A resident school has been available for the candidates of backward classes. The advantage of this scheme was offered to 509 candidates the previous year. Last year cause of the Coronavirus infection, various candidates could not take the advantage of this government scheme. The advantage of this scheme will not be given to the students obtaining less than 60% marks.
In case the student is from the Divyang category (the Navbodh category), then the minimum qualifying marks for him have been considered at 50%. Other than from this, an amount of 5000 will be offered to the students of the Medical and Engineering Branch every year and 2000 to the candidates of other branches for educational help. This hostel is situated in Jalgaon Jamoda, Shegaon, Khamgaon, Chikhali, Diulgaon Raja, Nadura, Buldhana and Mehkar. In the below section, you can read the expenses of the services under this scheme:
|students of medical and engineering courses||5,000/- (Additional)|
|Other Branches||2,000/- (Additional)|
Maharashtra Swadhar 2024 Scheme Details
Maharashtra State government is initiating many government schemes for the bright future of the candidates of our state. One of those schemes is known the Swadhar Yojana. Under the Swadhar Yojana, the candidates of the state will get sector-wise subsidy for accommodation allowance, food allowance, subsistence allowance and other educational services. This concede will be directly submitted in the student’s bank account.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
The number of colleges which are exceeding day by day and due to which the number of backward class candidates taking admission in the college is exceeding cause of which the government hostels in the state are reducing cause of which the students have to face the issue of accommodation and this impacts the education of the students. Does not come and therefore they have to prevent their own education.
Therefore, Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Scheme has been initiated to offer the accommodation to such candidates. The advantage of this scheme will be offered only to the candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC), Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) of Maharashtra state. Under this scheme, all candidates taking admission in standard 11th and 12th and after that all candidates of SC, NP who get the admission in professional and non-professional courses will be applicable. For more updates, you must stay in touch with us regular basis.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Under this government scheme, the yearly income of the beneficiary’s family should not increase the Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Aspirants should have their own bank account and it is necessary to link the bank account with Aadhar card.
- The aspirant applying under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2024 should have qualified in the last examination with 60% marks.
- To clarify for Physically Challenged, the aspirant should have at least 40% marks in the final examination.
- Aspirants must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- After 10th or 12th class, the period of the course in which the student wishes to get admission should be less than two years.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Necessary Documents of Maha Swadhar Yojana 2024
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account
- passport size photo
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
How to Apply Online For Maharashtra Swadhar 2024 Yojana?
The beneficiaries of Maharashtra state who wish to apply under this scheme can take the help of the steps provided below.
- In the first step, the aspirant has to log on to the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare
- Department. After going to the official website, the main page will appear in front of you.
- On this main page, you should have to tap on Swadhar yojana PDF. After that, you should have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2024 Application form, you have to provide all the details as asked in the form. After filling all the details, you will have to attach the photocopy of all your necessary documents with the application form and submit it to your relevant social welfare office.
- In this way, your application under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2024 will be done.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online