Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana: The National Health Insurance Scheme has been started by the Central Government to offer social security to the poor people of the nation. Under this scheme, the poor citizen who are comes in the category of the working people in unorganized sectors are applicable for it. Health insurance offered by the central government to offer medical protection to them will be offered by the central government to them. With the assistance of National Health Insurance Scheme, the government will pave the process for offering cashless treatment to the poor citizens of the nation in case of hospitalization.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Scheme 2022
- 1 Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Scheme 2022
- 2 National Health Insurance Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
Unorganized sector workers and their families (which is known as the unit of five) will be a part of this scheme. A major insecurity for the workers in the unorganized sector is their often falling ill and the requirement for medical care and hospitalization of these workers and their family members. In spite of the growth in health services, their disease rest of the one of the largest reason of human deprivation in India. Under the National Health Insurance Scheme, free medical services will be offered to the citizen of the nation in the form of health insurance. RSBY Yojana has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India to offer coverage of health insurance to the below poverty line (BPL) families
Under this government scheme, a RSBY Smart Card will be offered to the poor citizens of the nation. With the assistance of which citizen may get free medical services in hospitals. This list is generally made by the state government. Most of the maintenance hospitals in the state have been enrolled. Each state will have its own list. Thus, the patient requires to check the list before getting admission in any hospital. The most required function of the Smart Card is that it allows cashless transactions in the enrolled hospitals and these advantages may be availed anywhere all over the nation. The citizens of the nation may grab their treatment completed only in the hospitals listed by the government.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||National Health Insurance Scheme|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Perspective||To offer the health insurance to poor people of the nation|
Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Purpose of National Health Insurance Scheme 2022
As you all aware of that there are so various citizens in the nation who are not eligible to grab their treatment when they fall ill cause of financial weakness. Cause of which sometimes humans die. seeing at all these problems is require. This Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana has been initiated by the Central Government . Under this scheme, to provide health insurance to the economically weaker workers of the unorganized sectors of the nation. With the help of which all citizens may take their treatment free of cost in enrolled hospitals. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana’s perspective to offer protection to BPL families from financial liabilities presenting out of health shocks, involving hospitalisation.
You May Also Check:
PM SHRI Yojana
National Health Insurance Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should be a resident of India.
- The pay band package of citizens who working in the unorganized sectors under this scheme is not very good. They will be fixed applicable under this scheme.
- Unorganized sector workers who comes under BPL category and their family members will take advantages under the government scheme.
- The advantage of cashless medical insurance will be provided to those citizens who come under the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL). Thus, citizens who belong to low income group family and who have Below Poverty Line card,
- The policy holder of this scheme will have to pay Rs 30 to get the card.
- In case the insurance holders wish to know about cashless facility, they have to offer the smart card at the counter of the hospital. Without this smart card, advantages cannot be got by anyone else.
You May Also Check:
Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Necessary Documents of National Health Scheme
- aspirant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Ration card
- BPL certificate
- income certificate
NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How to apply for RSBY Yojana?
- Under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, the list will be made by the survey agencies in all the areas by the government and BPL families will be verified by the officials. When the list is made, it will be transferred to the office of the insurance policy firms, which have been chosen by the department.
- It will be the responsibility of the policy agents to do the contact to the BPL families and cheer them to take a medical insurance policy. It will be the responsibility of the company of the insurance to list the people under this government scheme.
- Registration centers will be considered in the relevant area. If the area is situated far inland, insurance firm owners will set up enrollment camps of the mobile.
- On the time of registration, all the interested and applicable aspirants have to log on to the registration centres. They have to visit and get their insurance cards prepared. The agents will utilize the machines to record the biometric data of the aspirant.
- After this procedure, the fingerprints of the aspirants will be scanned and photographs are got, then the agent will provide the health insurance card, which will also be known as the RBSY smart card. This will be offered by printing the card with the help of a special printing machine.
- The biometric information of the aspirant and the family members will be stored in the chip. After payment of 30 rupees by the beneficiary and after attestation of the smart card by the respected officer an information pamphlet comprising the information of the scheme and the list of hospitals along with the smart card is provided to them.
- This procedure generally takes less than 10 minutes. The smart card is provided in a plastic cover.
- To grab the further information about the RBSY scheme, you may grab it by going to the official website of the scheme.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme