Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2023 – In this article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Scheme which is launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, free electricity connection will be provided for the poor people of the country. Many people are unable to take an electricity connection due to a lack of finance.
So, keeping all these things in mind government of India has decided to help those families by providing them with electricity facilities. It helps poor people to live comfortably. For more updates, you’ve to read this article till the bottom.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2023
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2023
- 2 Features Of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- 3 Advantages Of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- 4 Required Documents
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For PM Saubhagya Yojana
- 6 Procedure To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- 7 Process To Download Saubhagya Yojana Mobile App
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest news and reports, this is a great initiative that has been taken by the government for both rural and urban areas poor people. Under this scheme, those people of the country were selected on the basis of the social, economic, and ethnic census of 2011 for electricity connection will be done, only those people whose name will appear in this socio-economic census will be given electricity connection for free. Whereas, those people who haven’t been listed in this census can get an electricity connection by paying Only Rs. 500.
Which he will give in ten easy installments. All people from economically weaker sections of society need not live without light because the government has come up with a great initiative for helping them. So, we are advised to inform you that, eligible people must have to avail the advantages of this scheme by applying for the same. Keep reading this writing till the bottom.
We are going to answer many questions related to this scheme including, key highlights, its objectives, Features & advantages, Eligibility criteria, required documents, and procedure to apply for PM Saubhagya Yojana are given in the below-mentioned article.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the Article||Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||It aims to provide free electricity connection to poor people|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families in the country|
|Availability mode of the scheme||Online mode|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Also Check – Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
List Of Selected Localities Under Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- Uttar Pradesh
- A State in Eastern India
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- North Eastern states
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- On October 11, 2017, Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana was introduced.
- The Provision of Power to every household is the primary goal of the program.
- This plan has established Rural electrification corporation limited as the nodal organization for the sister.
- Through this program, those who would receive free power will be chosen through the 2011 socioeconomic caste census.
Read Also – Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana 2023
Advantages Of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- The Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana’s Primary benefit is that it would grant free power connections to the nation’s impoverished families.
- Millions of low-income households will benefit from this program.
- The Saubhagya yojana will promote our nation’s overall economic development and provide individuals with new employment prospects.
- Under this scheme, solar packs will be provided where electricity is not possible.
- Under this scheme, five LED lights, one DC power plug, one DC fan, and the cost of repairing it for 5 years will be given by the government.
- With the help of this scheme, poor families are able to be self-reliant.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Residential ID Proof
- BPL Card
Also Read – PM Kisan 10th Installment Date
Eligibility Criteria For PM Saubhagya Yojana
- It is mandatory for all applicants to be a permanent resident of India.
- It is mandatory for all applicants to submit their necessary documents while applying for PM Saubhagya Yojana.
- Only poor families are eligible to avail of free electricity connection through this program.
- The families who are not registered in the census will be provided electricity for Rs 500.
Procedure To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Saubhagya Yojana i.e., https://saubhagya.gov.in
- After that, the home page of the official web portal is available on the screen of your device.
- On the home page, you will see a guest option, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, you have to click on the option of signing in.
- Here, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you have to mention all the asked information such as Roll ID and password will have to be entered.
- After this, you have to click on the sign-in button.
- In this way, you can register yourself. A candidate can access the portal to track the progress of electrification, monthly targets, achievements (Electrification process, monthly targets, achievements), etc.
- Through this portal, he can also get information as to when electricity will be given to him.
Related – Haryana Pashu Credit Card Yojana 2023
Process To Download Saubhagya Yojana Mobile App
- 1st of all, you’ve to open the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Now, you have to enter PM Saubhagya Yojana in the search box.
- Then, you’ve to tap on the search button.
- Now, a list will open in front of you.
- You’ll see the Saubhagya app in this list.
- You have to click on that app.
- Then, you have to tap on the install button.
- The Prime minister mobile app will downloaded on your mobile as soon as you click on the install button.
Also Read –
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents to apply for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
Aadhar card, BPL Card, Residential ID certificate, PAN card, Voter ID, Address Proof, Mobile number, passport-size photograph, etc.
What is the main objective of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
The main objective of PM Saubhagya Yojana is to provide free electricity connections to the economically weaker and poor families of India.
Mention the official website of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana is https://saubhagya.gov.in
How can I apply for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana then first visit the official website otherwise, you should read out the article mentioned above.