Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023 – As we all know, Many schemes are being run by the government for the importance of agriculture. One of which Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana is launched by the state government of Bihar. Under this scheme, trees will be planted in the state, rainwater will be used for irrigation, and trees and wells will be constructed.
This great initiative has been implemented by the central government. Under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana, farmers will be given subsidies in the form of financial assistance of 75500 rupees for making ponds and irrigation of fields. If you know more information about this scheme you have to read the article till the end.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
- 1 Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
- 2 Work to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- 3 Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- 4 Required Documents to Apply for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- 5 Step to Apply Online for the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
According to the latest news and reports, Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana has launched by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. Only the farmers of Bihar will get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, farmers in the Bihar state will be able to get state government subsidies and have ponds built so they won’t have any irrigation issues. As per sources, through Mnrega, 1 billion trees have already been planted as part of the scheme. The state government would spend Rs 24,524 crore under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana by the year 2022. The state farmers will get huge benefits of this kind under this scheme. Applications for this scheme are now being accepted by the Bihar Agriculture Department. Residence of the state who are interested in applying under this scheme can do so online by visiting to the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana website.
Water harvesting will also done through this scheme so that rainwater can be stored in the building. In this article, we will share with you all the information related to this scheme like highlights, purpose, work under this scheme, required documents, eligibility, and process to apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, the planting of trees and repair of wells will done by the government. If you want to know information about this scheme then you have to read the article till the end.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the Article||Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Launched date||26 October 2019|
|Beneficiaries||All Farmers of Bihar State|
|Purpose||it aims to provide subsidies to the farmers|
|Plan amount||24 thousand 524 crore|
|Subsidy amount||Rs 75,500|
Read Also – Karnataka Ration Card List ahara.kar.nic.in 2023
Purpose of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
India, as you all know, is an agriculture-based country where the majority of farming is conducting. The Bihar government has started the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana in an effort to improve nature again and for the correct use of the sources. However, people are harming these natural resources for their growth, which is why there is a lot of damage to the fields. According to this scheme, the government must give farmers a subsidy of Rs 75500 to help them build ponds and irrigate their farms. Through this scheme, the state will not only work on a project to plant trees but will also set up irrigation using rainwater so that trees or fields will properly cared for.
Also Read – PM Wani Free WiFi Yojana 2023
Work to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- To prevent encroachment on public water collecting infrastructure.
- Renovation of the means of irrigation like old ponds, puddles, ahars.
- Identifying public wells and restoring them.
- Building water collection or blotting facilities next to public wells, ponds, puddles, cisterns, or tube wells.
- On rivers and streams, construction of water harvesting check dams and other structures.
- The development of new water sources and the transfer of river water from areas with more water to those with less.
- Construction of building with rainwater harvesting systems.
- Extensive planting and a nursery.
- Utilization of alternative crops, irrigation from the top, organic farming, and other methods.
- Encouraging the usage of solar power Jal Jeevan Hariyali campaign for awareness.
Related – YSR Navaskam Scheme 2023
Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant farmer should have one acre of land on which a subsidy will be provided to him for irrigation.
- Under this scheme, the farmers are split into 2 categories, the first individual category, and the second collective category.
- In the individual category, those farmers come who have one acre of agricultural land on which they can irrigate.
- Those who intend to purchase more than 5 hectares collectively fall under the second group category, and they will receive full-cost subsidies.
Also Read – UP Voter List 2023
Required Documents to Apply for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Identity proof
- Ground paper
- Bank passbook copy
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Step to Apply Online for the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- First of all the applicant visit the official website of the Agriculture Department Bihar https://dbagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- After this, the homepage will open in front of your display screen.
- You must click the option to apply under Jal Jeevan Hariyali after clicking the option to open the homepage.
- The next page will appear on the display screen when you click the option.
- On that applicant have to tick the farmer group or the farmer himself, and after that click on the farmer registration number.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you, then enter the details asked in the application form.
- Applicant must click get OTP once all the information has entered.
- OTP will then sent to your registered mobile number, which you must then enter into the application form before clicking the submit button.
- Your application will complete in this way.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the aim of Jal Jeevan Hariyali?
Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to build ponds to get subsidy by the state government. The objective is to promote tree/ sapling plantation.
Which state is JAL Jeevan Hariyali mission?
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan | District Rohtas, Government of Bihar | India
When was Jal Jeevan Hariyali started?