Digital Voter ID Card Download online at the official website which is- voterportal.eci.gov.in login to induce the EPIC Voter Card to examine with photograph application check the e-epic status. A Voter ID card is one of the foremost vital documents in India. It’s required to have a Voter card to vote in India. Additionally to the vote, it conjointly is proof of identity because it shows the holder’s name, residence details, signature, and photograph. Digital Voter ID cards are called the e-Epic (voter photo ID cards).
Digital Voter ID Card Download
- 1 Digital Voter ID Card Download
- 2 What Is a Digital Voter ID?
- 3 Digital Voter ID Card Apply Online
- 4 Guidelines for Applying for Digital Voter ID Card
The digital voting card is accessible in PDF format. It is printed or laminated by the holder. The digital voting card in PDF format cannot be changed by its holder. The digital voting card is kept within the DigiLocker application on the phone or is downloaded to the PC. States that allowed voters to use digital ID cards on the election day area unit Madras, West Bengal, Assam, and Pondicherry.
Digital Voter ID Card – Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Digital Voter ID Card Download
|Voters of India
|Government of India
|Issuing Voter cards in Digital Format
Benefits and the features Of Digital Voter ID Card
- It is obligatory to have a Voter ID card with a view to voting in India.
- This Voter ID card in addition is identification proof of the citizen.
- The election commission of India has currently released the Digital Voter ID Card which is likewise observed as an elector image identification card or E-EPIC.
- It is also downloaded in PDF layout from the legitimate
- The holder can also print and laminate it.
- This card can also be saved within the DigiLocker application on the mobile phone.
- A man or lady protective of this card can be mentioned as a registered Voter in India.
- This Voter ID card is in a very non-editable format.
- This card is also downloaded from the Voter portal or Voter helpline mobile application on the National Voter service portal.
- Form reference numbers can also be used with the aim to transfer this card.
- The file size of this card is 250 K.
Also Check PM Kisan Status
What Is a Digital Voter ID?
Also Check Booster Dose Vaccine
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years aged or older than that.
- All the overall Voters who have valid ID numbers area unit approved to induce this voter ID card
- New Voters who registered throughout the 2021 Special outline Examination for those that applied in November or December 2020 will acquire the digital Voter ID card (whose mobile number provided throughout the application is exclusive and can receive an SMS and transfer the digital voter ID card main)
Also Check Anupam Mittal Bio
Documents Required For Digital Voter ID Card
Documents needed for applying for the Voter ID card are as under-
- Identity card (Aadhar card)
- Residential proof
Digital Voter ID Card Apply Online
The main objective of Digital Voter ID Cards is to issue voter ID cards in digital format. Now citizens are not required to visit government offices in order to get a voter ID card. They can download their voter ID card from the comfort of their home from the official website. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. Citizens can also carry this card in PDF format on their mobile phones other than that they can also print and laminate it.
Also Check Aman Gupta Biography
Guidelines for Applying for Digital Voter ID Card
The person applying for the Voter ID card ought to follow the subsequent pointers.
- The candidate should be of the legal of 18 years or older than that.
- The candidate should be of sound mind and not have any criminal report or any bankruptcy.
- The candidate has got to fill out form6 and place all of the vital files such that withinside the form. All the files have to be compelled to be original.
- Voter ID cards will best be administered from authority’s websites or websites authorized with the aid of the authorities. There aren’t any personal websites or third-party which may hassle Voter Id cards in India.
- All the information set go in form6 should be correct and not employ a writing system mistake. All the records provided should be de legally correct. All files should be cautiously established by the candidate.
Also Check BGMI Lite Release Date
How to Download Digital VoterID Card Through App
The steps to use for the digital Voter ID card are as follows.
- First of all, the candidate ought to go to visit the National voter’s service portal (NSVP) website.
- Then, on the home page of the website click on the register of new Voter Id possibility.
- Now, “form no. 6” can be seen on the candidate’s screen.
- After that, open the form and enter all the desired data in it.
- Now, click on the submit and submit the form.
- Lastly, the candidate has got to transfer all needed documents like photograph, signature, and address proof. You’ll conjointly get a reference number to chase the applying status.
Also Check Peyush Bansal Story
The process to trace VoterID Application
In the latest update of the online Voter card, candidates may also track their candidacy. The check is done on the website of the state election commission.
Each state has its own electoral commission. Follow the steps below to observe the status of your request
- First of all, you would like to go to the official web portal of the business executive (chief electoral officer).
- After that, on the home page of the website, choose the “know the Voter ID status” possibility.
- Now, you’ll be ready to see the updated status of your form.
You can con jointly check the status of applications on the national Voter services portal.
- On the home page of the National voters’ service portal, you’ve got to click on the “track application status”.
- After that, you simply have to be compelled to enter the applying number or the EPIC number.
- Now, you’ll be asked for the subsequent details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Candidate’s Gender
- State or Union Territory
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Lastly, click on the “search” possibility and you’ll get all the desired details relating to your Voter ID card status.