UP Birth Certificate Download, Login, Registration @crsorgi.gov.in: As we all know, the Birth certificate is required for many purposes so it is important for every citizen of the country. For the ease of citizens, the Revenue Department of Uttar Pradesh has decided to implement an online portal by which citizens of the state can easily make their birth certificates online mode. with the help of this initiative citizens of the state are able to save time. For more information related to this article, you have to read this article until you reach the bottom of the article.
UP Birth Certificate
- 1 UP Birth Certificate
- 2 Purpose Of UP Birth Certificate
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest news and reports, UP Janam Praman Patra is started by the hospital only after the birth of any person. As per sources, You must have a birth certificate in order to enroll in school or college, receive a pension, and participate in any government scheme. Everyone is aware that the government has recently made the internet portal available to produce as many documents as possible. Because of this, all of the state’s residents can now simply apply for UP Janam Praman Patra through this webpage. There is no need to visit any government department to apply for a Birth certificate because it will be available online mode. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh are able to apply under this plan. Keep reading this article till the end.
With the help of this digital facility citizens of the state are able to be self-reliant. Here, we have shared all the information related to UP’s Birth Certificate including, Highlights, objectives, Features and advantages, Required Documents, and procedures to apply under this scheme, and many more details are given in the below-mentioned article.
Details Of UP Birth Certificate
|Name of the Article||UP Birth Certificate|
|Started By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Office of the Registrar General & Commissioner, India|
|Purpose||Providing an online facility to generate a birth certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Availability mode of application||Online mode|
Birth Certificate in Uttar Pradesh: Documentation
- Aadhar Card
- Child’s Name
- Address Proof
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Original residence
- Residential ID Proof
Also Check: UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2023
Purpose Of UP Birth Certificate
It is mandatory for every citizen of India to have a Birth Certificate. So, with the help of UP Janam Praman Patra, we can apply for birth certificates online mode. whereas, for making other documents like Aadhar cards, passports, pension cards, income certificates, original residence, land registry, etc. we also need a birth certificate. Which can make both online and offline.
Details Mentioned On The Birth Certificate are:
- Name of applicant
- Mobile number
- Parent’s name
- Home address
- Date of Birth
- PIN code
- Mother’s Educational Qualification
- Father’s Educational Qualification
Also Check: UP Shramik Majdur Card
How To Apply For UP Birth Certificate Online?
- If you want to apply for a UP birth certificate then, first of all, you have to visit the Official website https://crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login
- After this, you have to create your User ID and Password.
- For this, you have to click on General Public Sign UP.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- After opening the registration form, you need to mention all the asked information such as your name, Email ID, Mobile number & Address, etc.
- Now, check all the mentioned details and click on the Register option.
- Hereafter, you will get your User ID and Password on your mobile number and email id.
- Now, Login by entering the generated username, password, and Captcha code.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Add Birth Registration.
- By clicking here, UP’s Birth certificate will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to mention all the asked information inside the Birth certificate form such as Child information, parents’ information, place of birth, address of the mother and father at the time of birth of the child, Permanent address of the parent and information data, etc.
- Now, you have to click on the submit it by clicking on the save option.
- In this way, a birth certificate will be registered online and the registration number will be given to you which should be kept in writing so that later you can check the birth certificate online for Uttar Pradesh.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Status Online 2023
How to Download UP Birth Certificate?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of E Nagar Seva Uttar Pradesh.
- After this, the home page of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Citizen Services, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, you will see the option to Download here, click on this option.
- After Downloading, the page Birth Certificate status will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to check the Uttar Pradesh Janam Praman Patra Registration status and search by entering the Acknowledgement Number, registration number or city number, and Date of Birth.
- After a few minutes, the Up Birth certificate will open on the display screen of your device.
- In this way, you are able to check and download Up Birth Certificate directly from the official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions