Atal Pension Yojana: The Government of India is worried related to the old age income security of the working poor and is concentrated on encouraging and allowing them to save for their retirement. Its objective for reduce longevity risks among workers in the unauthorized sector and encourage workers in the unconnected sector to voluntarily save for their retirement.
Atal Pension Yojana 2023
Thus, the Government of India has issued a new scheme called Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in the 2015-16 budget. Atal Pension Yojana concentrates on all people of the unauthorized sector. The scheme is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) with the help of the NPS structure.
Atal Pension Yojana (APY, translation: Atal’s Pension Scheme), generally popular as Swavalamban Yojana (SY, translation: Self-Support Scheme) is a government-backed pension scheme in India, primarily focused at the unorganized sector. It was shown in the year 2015 Budget speech by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. It was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 May 2015 in Kolkata.
APY Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Started By||Government of India|
|Article For||Atal Pension Yojana 2023|
APY Scheme Objective
Provision of security and safeness of citizens against illness, diseases, accidents, and so on. This government scheme is mainly aimed at the unheld sector in the nation. For more details about the Atal Pension Scheme, you can read the following article.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
If you are going to apply for this government scheme, then you can read all about the Atal Pension Scheme here. In this scheme, you will get your pension details on the online portal. This pension scheme is very nice scheme through which citizens of the India will get the benefits of them in their account as pension amount.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
How Can I Download the APY Form?
You can help the Atal Pension Yojana (APY) account opening form by utilizing any one of the following procedures:
- You may grab the form from any nearby branch office of any participant bank.
- You may download and grab a print of the form from the official websites of the candidate’s banks, offered they have the service for the similar.
- You can download the APY account opening form from the APY official website of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What is the Process to Apply for the Atal Pension Scheme?
The below-shown steps must be followed to avail the advantages of the scheme:
- All banks who nationalized provide the APY scheme. Singles may visit these banks to open an APY account.
- The account opening forms are provided online on the bank websites as well. Individuals can download the application form.
- The application form is provided in Odia, Marathi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, and Bangla.
- The Atal Pension application form must be filled and also submitted at the bank.
- A registered mobile number should be offered.
- Aadhaar card’s copy must be required to submission.
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will get a confirmation message.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How to Apply For the Atal Pension Yojana Form?
When you have procured the online application form for the Atal Pension Yojana, filling it is easily.
- First of all, Addressing the form. You have to address the form to the Branch Manager. You may search out the name of your Branch Manager by calling or visiting the bank. Key in your bank name and branch.
- Fill in the Bank details. You should have to fill the form in BLOCK letters. Firstly, you are needed to give your bank details. Key in your bank account number, bank name and bank branch. This area is mandatory.
- After that, you should have to fill in the Personal details.
- Tick the box that is able that denotes whether you are ‘Shri’, ‘Smt’ or ‘Kumari’. Tick ‘Shri’ in case you are a male aspirant.
- Tick ‘Smt’ in case you are a married female aspirant. Tick ‘Kumari’ in case you are an individual female aspirant.
- Married aspirants must key in their spouse’s name.
- Key in your full name, date of birth, and age.
- Fill in the details like your mobile number, email address and Aadhaar number.
- You may then nominate someone and state their connection to you. A nominee will get your contribution in case of your death.
- In case the nominee is a minor, you require to offer their date of birth and guardian’s name.
- You must also state in case the nominee has any other statutory social security yojana and in case they are income taxpayers.
- Fill up the Pension details and You may contribute towards your pension, between Rs.1,000 and Rs.5,000 with alternatives in the form as Rs.1,000, Rs.2,000, Rs.3,000, Rs.4,000, and Rs.5,000.
- The box below named; ‘Contribution Amount (Monthly)’ is to be left blank as the bank will fill that in after estimating the amount you have to pay every month to get the pension.
- The estimation will be based on your entry age.
- You require to key in in the date and place. You may not only sign the document but also put a thumb impression. By signing the document, you announce that you meet the Atal Pension Yojana eligibility criteria, and that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the government scheme. You announce that all the details you have written is right as far as you know. In case any changes have to be created to the details offered, you will contact the bank urgently. You also announce that you do not have any account under NPS. You will be conducted liable for any false or incorrect details knowingly provided.
- The end section of the Atal Pension Scheme online form, named ‘Acknowledgement – Subscriber Registration for Atal Pension Yojana (APY)’ is to be filled in by the bank. It is an acceptance from the bank that they will subscribe to the Atal Pension Yojana Scheme for you. After this process, you submit the form, the bank agent will fill it out completely.
Also Check Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Atal Pension Scheme: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here