Karnataka Voter List 2023: As you all know that the Voting is one of the most necessary rights that Indian people have to practice in their day-to-day life. Voting is our congenital right. On this page, we are sharing that what is the importance of voting, and also we are sharing the most necessary details related to the Karnataka Voter List for the year 2023. On this page, You may get step-by-step instruction with the help of which you may download the electoral roll of Karnataka state as declared by the relevant departments of Karnataka state.
About Karnataka Voter List 2023
- 1 About Karnataka Voter List 2023
- 2 Documents Needed to Apply for a Karnataka State Voter ID Card
- 3 Download Final Voter List Karnataka District Wise
The Karnataka state is regarding to start up its election for the year 2023 thus that it may select among the most reputable citizens who will be the next Chief Minister of Karnataka. Voting is counted as one of the most necessary things that the people of India should practice among identity and also among all the other peoples of India. Voting assists us to plan who will be the next leader of a nation. It may create or break the economy and the integrity of a nation.
Karnataka State Voter List 2023 – Overview
|Article For||Karnataka Voter List 2023 Download, Search by Name|
Eligibility Karnataka State Voting 2023
To become eligible to vote in Karnataka Assembly Elections you require to follow the following eligibility criteria as shown below:
- The aspirant should not be unclarified from voting due to notified corrupt practices or offenses about elections.
- The aspirant should be a resident of the polling area.
- The aspirant must not be of an unsound mind.
- The aspirant must be of 18 years of age on 1st January.
- The aspirant must be an Indian resident.
Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Documents Needed to Apply for a Karnataka State Voter ID Card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
How To Register For Karnataka Voter ID?
To register for Voter ID Card, you can check the guidelines related to the Karnataka voter lists as shown here:
- First of all, log on the official website of the NVSP Portal.
- After that, you should have to go to the home page of the official website.
- On the home page, you should have to go to the section of the Form where you should have to
- Download Form 6 provided on the NVSP Official website
- After that, you should have to fill up the form completely.
- You should also have to upload the respective documents.
- After that, you should have to click on submit button.
NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What Is The Offline Method to Apply for a Voter ID Card in Karnataka State?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the Karnataka State election Office in your area
- Then, you have to take a printed copy of form number 6 from there
- After that, you require to fill out form number 6 with all the necessary details such as name, age, address, etc
- Then you require to attach all the needed documents
- After that, you need to submit this form to the Karnataka State election Office.
- The address of the Karnataka State election Office is available on the official website as shown below.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
How To Search Name in Karnataka Voter List 2023?
If you want to search for your name in the voter list, you should have to follow the easy steps which are provided below:
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of the electoral search.
- Then, you should have to click on the link, a web page will be shown on your screen.
- On that webpage, two alternatives will be mentioned to you such as
– Search by EPIC number
– Search by details
- You should have to click on your desired alternative.
- After that, you should have to submit all the asked information.
- Afterward, you should have to click on search.
- The information of your voter ID will be shown on your PC’s screen.
Download Final Voter List Karnataka District Wise
In case you are searching for the district wise Karnataka Voter List 2023, then do not worried about it, in this article, you can check the district wise Final Voter List related to the Karnataka State as shown below:
|10||UTTARA KANNADA ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ|
|22||BANGALORE RURAL ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಗ್ರಾಮಾಂತರ|
|26||DAKSHINA KANNADA ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಕನ್ನಡ|
|30||ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು / BANGALORE|
How To Download Karnataka Voter List 2023?
In case you wish to download the electoral roll of Karnataka state then you have to follow the easy steps provided below:-
- First of all, You should have to go to the CEO Karnataka website.
- You should have to visit the main page of the official website.
- On that webpage, a list of Districts in Karnataka state will be shown.
- You should have to click on your desired District name.
- On the next web page, a Assembly Constituency list will be shown of that specific state.
- You should have to click on your desired Assembly Constituency name.
- Afterwards, a list polling station will be shown.
- After this procedure, on the next webpage key in the captcha code.
- After that, you should have to click on download.
- Then, you will get the list will on your device.
What Is The Procedure to View Karnataka Voter ID Application Status?
- First of all, Log on to the official website of CEO Karnataka
- The main page will be appear on the PC’s screen.
- On the main page, you require to tap on get the status of my application.
- A new page will be appear in front of you where you have to choose your search criteria that are either by information or by EPIC number.
- Then you require to key in all the needed information according to your search criteria
- After that, you require to tap on the search.