Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023: Under the Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023, the state government will offer the financial help of Rs 51 thousand for the wedding of daughters/divorced women of poor destitute/ widow women, poor, required families of the state. Under this government scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government will also invest amount on all the girls who get married.
Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 1 Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 2 MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 Apply Online
- 2.1 The Perspective of Madhya Pradesh CM Kanyadan Yojana
- 2.2 How To apply online in Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023?
- 2.3 Government’s Investment In CM Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 2.4 Eligibility Criteria & Documents To Be Needed During Apply For MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 2.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.6 Required Documents of Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 2.7 Important Links:
To take the benefit of the financial assistance under this scheme, the daughter should be 18 years of age or above at the time of during the marriage and the boy with whom that girl is getting married should be 21 years or above (Boy must be needed of 21 years of age or older). Only then he may get the benefit of this scheme. The name of the girl who is going to apply under MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 should be registered on the Samagra Online Web Portal . Under this state government scheme, girls from all economically weaker families of Madhya Pradesh state will get profited.
Madhya Pradesh State’s Mukhyamantri Singh Chouhan ji has planned to initiate Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Scheme once more. This scheme will be organized again from 21st April 2022. In which CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan will also appear. Financial help of Rs. 55000 is offered to the beneficiaries with the help of this scheme. In which assistance is offered for household items, a few amount of check and other managements. the program under this scheme will be initiated from Sehore district of the state. In which material worth of Rs 38000 will be provided to the beneficiaries. A check of Rs. 11000 will be provided and Rs. 6000 will be offered to spend on other managements. The advantage of CM Kanya Vivah Scheme is offered to the girls of the ews (economically weaker section) of the age of 18 or more.
MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Kamal Nath|
|Beneficiary of this scheme||financially weak|
|AID Money||Rs 51000|
CM Kanya Vivah Yojana
Government schemes (Sarkari Yojana) of Madhya Pradesh are being initiated again. Other than from this, the schemes are also being offered by a new look by the government. This detail has been offered by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan that the money of Rs. 51000 offered in the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana will be exceeded to 55000. Other than from this, ministers Meena Singh, Usha Thakur, and Yashodhara Raje Scindia have been endowed with finalizing the draft of Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2.0. This government scheme will be started.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Diserve beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply under the CM Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 can apply through both online and offline mode, you may visit the official website of the scheme to apply online. Under this Madhya Pradesh State Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 , the amount provided by the government will be straightforwardly transferred to the daughter’s bank account. Therefore it is necessary for the aspirant to have a bank account and the bank account should be connected to the Aadhar card. The advantage of this scheme will also be provided to single marriages as per the prevailing marriage system in tribal areas.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
The Perspective of Madhya Pradesh CM Kanyadan Yojana
As you all aware of that there are various citizen who are not able to grab their daughter married cause of being financially weak and cause of being poor they are not applicable to satisfy the financial requirement of their family. State Government has initiated this Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023. Under this government scheme, offering financial help of Rs.51 thousand for the marriage of daughters and widows of poor families. Due to Cause of which financially weak families may marry their daughter well.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To apply online in Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023?
- Visit the official website of Kanya Vivah Yojana MP Portal.
- On the main page, you will get the application form.
- Fill up the application form properly.
- After that, you should have to click on the Submit button.
- Then, you can login into the MP Kanya Vivah Yojan Online Portal.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Government’s Investment In CM Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- 43000 rupees will be funded for the happy life of the newly married couple and the starting of the household.
- Under this scheme, 5000 rupees will be funded to purchase the material implemented for the marriage ceremony of every girl.
- 3000 rupees per girl will be funded for the doing the preparation of the program to the organization organizing the mass marriage program.
- In this procedure, a total amount of investment is Rs 51,000 will be offered by the Madhya Pradesh government to the beneficiary.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Eligibility Criteria & Documents To Be Needed During Apply For MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
The work of the document of all the schemes has been performed by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji in the meeting. In which details related to the utilization of the guidelines offered in the review meeting conducted from January 3 to 11 of many authorities has been given. This scheme has been initiated with the goal of creating girls strong and self-reliant. Other than, from this, assistance will also be provided in stopping child marriage with the help of this scheme. You may collect the details related to the eligibility and important documents for Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 here:
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The rejected woman who is destitute and is not financially applicable to remarry herself. Other than from this, those who are lawfully divorced may also take benefit of this scheme.
- Under Kanya Vivah Yojana MP, the girl’s name should be enrolled on the web portal.
- The beneficiary’s guardian is living below the poverty line.
- Under this government scheme, the age of the girl during marriage should not be less than 18 years and the age of the boy should not be less than 21 years.
Required Documents of Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- Aspirant’s aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- composite code
- BPL card of families living below poverty line
- income certificate
- girl age certificate
- Passport size photo of girl child
- mobile number
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
CM Kanya Vivah Yojana: Click Here