Inox India IPO Date – An application for the following IPO of Inox India is going to invite by the inox with an issue size of Rs.1459.32 crore. The application will invite from December 14, 2023 to December 18, 2023 according to Inox India IPO Date. The cost for each lot of this Initial Public Offering as well known as IPO is 13794. If you’re registered as a regular investor then you can apply for an amount of Rs. 200000 shares under this Initial Public providing. If you’re registered as a high Net worth Individual then you can purchase the share between the amount of Rs. 200000 to Rs. 500000. The application cost for each share of this INOX India IPO is between Rs. 627 to Rs.660. You’ll allot a lot of 22 shares in every application.
The Inox India IPO Allotment Date of the shares is December 19, 2023 according to Inox India IPO Schedule. If you get the allotment of these shares the amount blocked by the application will debit from your bank account or if you do not get allotment the blocked amount will credit into your bank account again. Allotment of these is allotted to you or not it’ll inform by the company through the mail & Message on your registered mobile number & Email Id. The listing of these IPO will held on December 21, 2023.
Inox India IPO Date
- 1 Inox India IPO Date
- 2 INOX India IPO Allotment & Reservation
- 3 Inox India IPO : Good or Not
- 4 Inox India IPO Subscription Status
- 5 Step to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on NSE
- 6 Instructions to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on BSE
- 7 How to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on Link In Time?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Inox India has invited the application from the public to purchase the shares of Inox India. The application for This IPO is going to begin from December 14, 2023 in accordance with Inox India IPO Date. We’ve mentioned the Inox India IPO Price in this post beneath for your reference. All the interested investors can invest their money in purchasing these IPO till the closing date of Initial Public Offering which is December 18, 2023 in accordance with Inox India IPO Subscription Date. After that, you should know that Inox India IPO Allotment Date is 19 December 2023. Inoxcva manufactured cryogenic equipment. The company provides a broad range of items, including beverage kegs, unique technologies, equipment & solutions, and cryogenic tanks and equipment. If you apply for this IPO then you must check Inox India IPO Allotment Status after the allotment is releasing.
Inoxcva is India’s leading supplier & exporter of cryogenic equipment, serving a broad range of industries including green hydrogen, LNG, medical, energy & aerospace. We’ll as well update you with the Inox India IPO Subscription Status after the notification is released. Their global reach extends over 66 countries, serving diverse users all over many industries. The business is divided into 3 distinct divisions: Cryo Scientific, LNG & Industrial Gas. Every division provides specialized solutions to different market areas.
Inox India IPO Date Overview
|Inox India IPO Date
|BSE & NSE
|Issue price of per share
|Rs. 627 to Rs.660
|Per lot amount
|Inox India IPO Subscription Date
|December 14, 2023
|Application Closed on
|December 18, 2023
|Inox India IPO Allotment Date
|December 19, 2023
|Listing date of INOX INDIA IPO
|December 21, 2023
Read Also – Capital One Settlement Claim
Price of Inox India IPO
The face value of these Inox India IPO is Rs. 2 every share in accordance with Inox India IPO Price. The application cost for each share will Rs. 627 to Rs. 650 per share. Company is going to invite the application for a total 2,21,10,955 shares. The application will invite from December 14, 2023 to December 18, 2023. You should know that Inox India IPO Allotment will done on 19th December 2023.
INOX India IPO Allotment & Reservation
The allotment will complete by the company on or before December 19, 2023. The 50% shares of this IPO is reserving for the Qualified Buyers. Minimum 35% or over 35% shares of total share will reserve for Retail buyers & 15% or over 15% shares are reserving for NII Buyers. If you obtain the allotment of this INOX India IPO then your demat account will credit with the number of shares allotted to you. If you didn’t get allotment or your application then the blocked amount for these IPO will credit again in your bank account.
Inox India IPO : Good or Not
In 1976 the Inox India founded & the managing director of this company is Mr. Amit Advani. The total revenue of the company for the year of 2021 was Rs. 593.80 crore, for 2022 it is Rs.782.71 crore & for the year of 2023 it is Rs. 965.90 crore. Profit earned by the company in the year of 2021 was Rs. 96.11 crore, for the year 2022 Rs. 130.50 crore & for the financial year 2023 it is Rs.152.71 crore. The total assets of the company in the year of 2021 was 687.20 crore which was increasing in the year 2022 & become Rs. 896.75 crore and due to great performance the total assets of the company becomes Rs. 1148.36 crore for the year of 2023.
Read Also – 2000 Rs Note Ban News
Inox India IPO Subscription Status
|Category of investor
|Inox India IPO Subscription Status
|Non-Institutional Investors (NII)
|To be updated
|Retail Individual Investors (RII)
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)
|To be updated
|To be updated
|To be updated
|To be updated
Step to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on NSE
- If you want to know about the Inox India IPO Allotment Status you’ve to go to on the official web page of NS which is https://www.nseindia.com.
- The web page of the NSE web page will accessible.
- From the provided options Chose the Inox India IPO. fill the details on the web page.
- A page having the information about your application & allotment status will visible. Check you got allotment of not.
Read Also – JIO 5G in India
Instructions to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on BSE
- If you wish to check the Inox India IPO Allotment Status @ BSE of your application for Inox India from BSE then you’ve to go to on the official web page of BSE which is www.bseindia.com.
- The main page of the BSE website will accessible. You’ve to tap on the investor’s tab. Make a tap on the issue application status check.
- To verify the status of an application tap the link to open it. Tap on the equity and Inox India from the issue name. You can utilize your application number, PAN Number whichever you want to utilize.
- A page showing your allotment status will open. You can now check the status of the allotment or not.
How to Check Inox India IPO Allotment Status on Link In Time?
- To check your Inox India IPO Allotment Status through the link in time you’ve to visit the official web page of link on time which is linkintime.co.in/ website.
- Once you’re accessible on the web page of Link In Time you’ve to tap on the Public issues tab.
- Public issues page will open. Choose the name of the company which IPO status you wish to check from the shared option & enter your PAN Number, Application Number, user ID or IFSC or Dp.
- Once all the information has entered, hit the submit button. A page will open on which you can check your allotment status of your Inox India IPO Application.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the Inox India IPO Price?
The Inox India IPO Price for each share will be between Rs. 627 to Rs.660.
A total 22 shares in the Inox India IPO will be allocated to each lot.
When will the application for Inox India IPO 2023 be invited?
The application for Inox India IPO will be invited from December 14, 2023 to December 18, 2023.
When will the allotment of Inox India IPO 2023 be out?
The allotment of Inox India IPO will be out on December 19, 2023.
What is the listing date for Inox India IPO 2023?
The listing date for Inox India IPO 2023 is December 21, 2023.