How to Register for Free Fire OB43 Advance Server – FF Advance Server OB43 is one of the latest updates which is coming at the end of the august. Note that only the players of the Advance Server will able to access the OB43 Update in July.
You can utilize the same process which we introduced beneath for registration of FF Advance Server.
How to Register for Free Fire OB43 Advance Server
- 1 How to Register for Free Fire OB43 Advance Server
- 2 How to Register for Advance Server?
- 3 How to Download FF Advance Server?
- 4 What FF Advance Server Offers?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Free Fire Advance Server is a program organized by Garena to provide players the opportunity to try Free Fire’s new features and content before they are officially issued. This program usually lasts for 2 weeks & selected players can download the FF Advance Server application for free.
The new features & content available on the FF Advance Server are usually features & content that will issue in the next Free Fire update. Selected players can try these features & content directly and give feedback to Garena. This feedback will utilize by Garena to improve these features & content before they are officially issued. So, on January 24 2024 there will an OB43 update. You can register and try many new features given by Garena.
How to Register for Free Fire OB43 Advance Server Details
|How to Register for Free Fire OB43 Advance Server
|Advance Server Rewards
|14.2 M Downloads
Related – GTA 5 Mobile APK Download
What to Expect on Advance Server?
- Fresh content: Get your hands on never-seen-before features, weapons, characters & even maps. Be the 1st to master them!
- Bug hunting: Help Garena polish the new content by reporting any bugs or glitches you encounter. Your feedback shapes the final product.
- Community and rewards: Give your experiences & insights with other testers on the Advance Server forums. You might even score complete rewards for your participation.
Read Also – BGMI Unban Date in India
How to Register for Advance Server?
Before registering, you must fulfill the requirements 1st.
- Have an active FF account.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Have an Android or iOS device with the following minimum specifications:
- Android: 2GB RAM, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or higher.
- iOS: 2GB RAM, iOS 11 or higher.
Once you’ve fulfilled the requirements upper, you can register. To register, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official web page of FF Advance Server i.e. https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/
- Make an account using a Facebook or Google account.
- Enter the registration form with the correct information, including name, email & cell phone number.
- Tap the “Register” button.
After registering, you’ll get an email notification from Garena. If you’re choosing, you’ll get an activation code for this trial program.
Read Also – Vi 5G launch in India
How to Download FF Advance Server?
- Go to the official Website of FF Advance Server which is https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/download
- Fill the activation code you got.
- Tap the “Download” button.
The application will download to your device. After the download process is complete, you can install the application. After the FF Advance Server application is downloaded, you can install it by following these steps:
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join a Free Fire server?
Open a VPN on your Android or iOS device. Select the location of the server location you want to access and switch it on. Open Free Fire. You can now login into the game normally – either create a new account with social media or use a guest account for now.
Which VPN is best for Free Fire?
With servers across 105 countries, best-in-class encryption, and ultra-fast speeds that offer minimal buffering, ExpressVPN is the best and most reliable VPN for playing Garena Free Fire.
Where are Free Fire servers?
Garena Free Fire is popular globally and is available in most countries around the world. It is heavily played in Latin America and Southeast Asia. Among others, Garena currently maintains servers in the following regions: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Mexico, and Brazil.