Driving Licence: As all the people of the nation aware of that the procedure of digitalization is being utilized at a very fast pace cause of the central government’s digital Abhiyan. cause of this reason, the government has started a separate website for the registration of a Driving License. With the help of this page, we are going to tell you all the necessary details related to a Driving License such as what is a driving licence?. how to apply for a driving licence, aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents etc. Thus in case you are interested to get each and every information about a Driving License then you can see this article very carefully up to the end.
- 1 Driving Licence
- 2 Contactless Services – Driving Licence
- 3 Driving Licence Application Fees Details
- 4 FAQs
In case you wish to drive then it is necessary for you to holds a driving licence. A Driving License is provided by the ministry of road transport and Highway, Government of India. Only that person may grab a driving licence who aware of that how to drive. The driving licence permits you legally to drive on the roads. It is not allowable to drive on the roads without having a driving licence. The central government has started a different portal to apply for a driving licence. Now all those citizens who wish to get a driving licence may apply for it by this portal.
They are not needed to go to the government offices. They should have to visit the ministry of road transport and Highway, the Government of India’s official portal and from there they can fill application form for it.
This is going to save a lot of time and clarity amount and will also bring transparency to the system. A Driving License may also be implemented in the form of an identity card.
Driving Licence – Highlights
|Name of article||Driving Licence|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary of the Scheme||People of India|
|Aim||To offer driving licence with assistance of official website|
Driving Licence- Online Services Offered By RTO
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highway has got all the acceptances from the ministry of electronics and information technology to implement digital platforms for offering many types of driving licence-related facilities. A circular has been announced by the ministry of road transport and Highway. In the circular MoRTH has informed that the facilities related to driving licence and certificate of registration will be provided through online. Then, the citizens may renew their driving licence, and grab duplicate RC and related facilities with the help of authentication of Aadhaar Card.
They are not be in need of to go to regional transport offices for this perspective. With the presence of these facilities online now the procedure will be smoothed and facilities will be hassle-free and without any contact. All those citizens who wish to utilize these online services have to undergo Aadhaar authentication.
The ministry is going to take all the required instructions to impart it with the assistance of advertisements, individual notices, social media etc.
Contactless Services – Driving Licence
- Change Of Address In Driving Licence And Certificate Of Registration
- Issue Of International Driving Permit
- Termination Of Hire Purchase Agreement
- Endorsement Of Hire Purchase Agreement
- Application For Assignment Of Fresh Registration Mark Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer
- Application For Registration Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer
- Intimation Of Change Of Address In Certificate Of Registration
- Learner Licence
- Renewal Of Driving Licence
- Duplicate Driving Licence
- Application For Registration For Driver Training From Accredited Driver Training Centre
- Application For Grant Of NOC For Certificate Of Registration
- Application For Issue Of Duplicate Certificate Of Registration
- Surrender Of Class Of Vehicle From Licence
- Application For Registration Of Motor Vehicle With A Fully Built Body
- Application For Temporary Registration Of Motor Vehicle
- Application For Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle
- Notice Of Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Types of Driving Licence
- International driving licence
- Duplicate driving licence
- Learning licence
- Light motor vehicle licence
- High motor vehicle licence
- Permanent licence
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Check For Driving Licence Needed Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of India.
- Age proof (10th class mark sheet, birth certificate, and voter ID card)
- Mobile number
- Address proof (ration card, electricity bill, Aadhar card, voter ID card, water bill, PAN card)
- Passport size photograph, etc.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Driving Licence Application Fees Details
|1.||International Driving Permit (on paper)||Rupee 500.00|
|2.||Renewal of Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 250.00|
|3.||Grant of Learner’s License for each class of vehicle (on paper)||Rs 30.00|
|4.||Permanent Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 200.00|
|5||Driving test for each class of vehicle||Rupee 50.00|
|6||Endorsement of new class of vehicle on Smart Card DL||Rs 200.00|
|7||Renewal of DL on Smart Card after expiry of grace period||Rupee 200.00 + penalty @ Rs 50 per year or part thereof|
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
How To Apply Online For Driving Licence?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of the ministry of road transport and highways, Government of India.
- The main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page, you are needed to choose your state.
- Then, you should have to tap on Apply Driving licence link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a next page where a few details will be appeared.
- You should have to read this information and click on continue option.
- Then, you should have to key in your learner licence number and date of birth
- After that, you should have to tap on ok.
- Now driving licence online form will appear in front of you.
- You should have to key in all the needed information in the form.
- Afterward, you should have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Then you have to select the time for the DL (Driving Licence) appointment
- Afterward, you have to submit the driving licence fees through online.
- After that, you have to tap on submit button.
- By using this process, you may apply for a driving licence.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Driving Licence Official Website: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
What is a driving licence?
A driving licence is an official document that certifies that the holder is authorized to drive a motor vehicle or ride a motorcycle on public roads.
What are the types of driving licences available?
The types of driving licences available are: Learner's licence, Permanent driving licence, International driving licence
How do I apply for a driving licence?
You can apply for a driving licence by visiting the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) or through the online portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/).