Chhattisgarh RTO – Regional Transport Office or Chhattisgarh RTO is a government organization that facilitates the issuance of registration certificates (RC), and driving licenses to vehicles playing in Chhattisgarh. Find RTO Chhattisgarh detail and office address by simple entering your car number.
In today’s writing, we`re going to give you with details about the Chhattisgarh RTO Code List. As you must aware that each state in India has its own Regional Transport Office (RTO) which keeps the drivers & vehicles data of the state. Together with this, the state has its own regional transport office code. Through this, we can determine the state & RTO (Regional Transport Office) location of any vehicle. In this writing, you’ll receive full data about the Chhattisgarh RTO code district-wise list.
Chhattisgarh RTO Code List 2024
- 1 Chhattisgarh RTO Code List 2024
- 2 Type Of Vehicle Registration in Chhattisgarh
- 3 Documents Required for Registration at CG RTO
- 4 RTO Codes List of Chhattisgarh
- 5 How To Get Vehicle Registration in Chhattisgarh?
- 6 How To Get Vehicle Insurance in Chhattisgarh?
- 7 Contact Details of the Chhattisgarh (CG) RTO
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
All the states in India have given RTO codes for the vehicle registration numbers of their RTO offices. The 1st 4 digits of the vehicle registration number are the RTO code of the state. Through the CG RTO code, you give detail about the RTO location, and which district the vehicle belongs to. For sample, if the number of a vehicle commences with CG04, then it is popular that the vehicle belongs to the state of Chhattisgarh & has registered with Raipur RTO. So let’s see all other RTO codes of Chhattisgarh state through the list provided beneath.
Chhattisgarh RTO Code List 2024 Details
|Article For||Chhattisgarh RTO Code List|
Functions of CG Transport Department
- Issuing Learner driving license & driving license
- Issuing Commercial driving license
- Issuing International driving license
- Registration of vehicles
- Re-registration of vehicles
- Issuing Fitness certificate for commercial vehicles
- Road tax payment – private and commercial
Read Also – How to Check Call History on Vodafone Prepaid
Type Of Vehicle Registration in Chhattisgarh
There’re 2 kinds of registration processes prevailing in the state of Chhattisgarh-
- Temporary Registration: This type of registration is completed through the dealer & is done at the time a vehicle is bought. Temporary registration is only available for a brief time & the owner of the vehicle must apply for permanent registration within that time.
- Permanent Registration: No vehicle may driven on Indian highways without having a permanent registration. The organization that assigns registration numbers in Chhattisgarh is popular as RTO Chhattisgarh. The owner must properly fill out an application form to appeal a number. The appropriate RTO assigns the permanent registration number once the documents have got and authorized. This permits for free vehicle operation.
Also Read – Bangla Calendar
Documents Required for Registration at CG RTO
Each new vehicle must registered with the CG RTO, and certain paperwork is necessary for registration to be completed successfully. The required paperwork is mentioned beneath:
- Address Proof:- Election Card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Passport
- 6-month Bank Statement
- Photo ID Proof: PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence
RTO Codes List of Chhattisgarh
|RTO Locations||RTO Code||RTO Locations||RTO Code|
Related – AICTE Academic Calendar
How To Get Vehicle Registration in Chhattisgarh?
Here is the list of the steps that you require to follow for the registration of your vehicle.
Every time a new vehicle is bought, the dealer is required to register it for a short period till the CG RTO sends the permanent number.
2. Permanent Registration
You must fill out a form for this process to commence, and then you’ll get a registration number.
Read Also – UP EKavach Portal
3. Duplicate Registration
If the registration certificate is misplaced, an application & the FIR from the closest police station should provided to the Chhattisgarh Motor Vehicle Inspector or Regional Transport Officer.
4. Registration Renewal
This stated documentation must supplied within 60 days after the RC’s expiration. The records are –
- Form 25
- PUC of the vehicle.
- The RC and fitness certificate of the vehicle.
- Road tax payment receipt.
- Valid car insurance policy.
- Form 60 and 61 or the PAN card attached
How To Get Vehicle Insurance in Chhattisgarh?
Chhattisgarh makes it easy to buy auto insurance. Both online & offline ways are available. But, because it is the most convenient & saves time and money, we recommend utilizing the online way. One can compare plans & make an informed selection while buying insurance because there is little to no documentation required. There is scarcely anyone who does not aware that buying 3rd-party motor insurance is required before operating a vehicle on Indian roads when it comes to getting vehicle insurance.
Read Also – Samudrayaan Mission Launch Date
Moreover, comprehensive auto insurance is an additional option that one may choose based on their needs. This is more comprehensive in scope & includes both 3rd-party liability & coverage for the insured vehicle. To buy a plan, one must 1st visit the insurer’s official web page, browse the available options, compare them on an aggregator website, and then choose the one that best meets his or her needs.
Contact Details of the Chhattisgarh (CG) RTO
- Address– Indrawati Bhawan, Atal Nagar, Nawa Raipur
- Phone– 0771-2511085
- Fax– 0771-2582088
- E-mail– [email protected]
Related Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CG-07?
CG-07 is the registration code for the RTO office located on Jail Road, Durg, Chhattisgarh.
Where can I find the Dhamtari RTO office?
The Dhamtari RTO office is situated at the Collectorate Office in Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh.
What does CG-05 refer to?
CG-05 is the registration code assigned to the Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh.
Where is the RTO office situating?
The RTO office is situating on Jail Road, Durg, Chhattisgarh.