Andhra Pradesh RTO Code – Mentioned beneath are the RTO Codes & Regional Transport Offices of AP for Vehicle Registration in Andhra Pradesh For all cities . Established under the provisions of section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 AP State RTO is responsible for vehicles & drivers record management & collection of road tax etc. You Can Check Full List From Table shared beneath.
Andhra Pradesh RTO Code
- 1 Andhra Pradesh RTO Code
- 2 How to Obtain vehicle owner details from AP RTO registration number?
- 3 RTO Registration Charges in Andhra Pradesh
- 4 Latest list of RTO Locations & Codes Available in the State of AP
- 5 AP 39 for all vehicles in Andhra Pradesh
- 6 Vehicle Registration 2023 Check Online
- 8 How To Download AP RTO Codes Pdf Online 2023?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Each RTO location receives a distinct RTO number that corresponds to a vehicle registration number, which is assigned by state. Each state has its own vehicle registration number. Together with the vehicle’s registration number, an RTO location, the vehicle’s details, and the owner’s name are supplied. The following is a list of RTO offices in AP RTO, Gujarat, and other states. The state is identified by the 1st 2 digits & the RTO is identified by the 2nd 2 digits. The final 4 digits are utilizing to identify the vehicle in an 8-digit code. AP, the East Godavari RTO & the 1234 vehicle registration number are all representing by AP-05-1234.
Andhra Pradesh RTO Code Highlights
|Post name||Andhra Pradesh RTO Code|
|Name of Department||Transport Department|
Read Also – Maandhan Yojana Registration
Process for registration of motor vehicle in AP RTO
- In accordance with Rule 80 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, one can get the registration number after verification of documents submitted.
- The fancy (choice) registration number is giving through the auction & the fancy/fancy registration number available is offering.
- A fee needs to paid separately to receive the choice number.
How to Obtain vehicle owner details from AP RTO registration number?
- Now you can receive the information of the vehicle from a simple SMS.
- Write your AP RTO registration number vehicle <space> & cast it to 7738299899.
Related – Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership
RTO Registration Charges in Andhra Pradesh
- The charges of road tax differ for every vehicle. A new 2-wheeler is charged 9% of the completely vehicle price.
- Meanwhile, a car which worth less than Rs. 10 Lakh is charged 12% & a car which costs over Rs. 10 Lakh is charged 14%.
- The charges as well different in accordance with the age of the vehicle.
Latest list of RTO Locations & Codes Available in the State of AP
- Krishna district – AP16
- Khammam – AP20
- Hyderabad – AP13
- Hyderabad – AP10
- Hyderabad – AP11
- Hyderabad – AP09
- Hyderabad – AP12
- Adilabad – AP01
- Anantapur District – AP02
- Kadapa District – AP04
- Chittoor District – AP03
- East Godavari District – AP05
- Andhra Pradesh Police – AP18
- Karimnagar – AP15
- Madhubnagar – AP22
- Krishna District – AP16
- Sangareddy – AP23
- Nizamabad – AP25
- Nalgonda – AP24
- Nellore District – AP26
- Srikakulam District – AP30
- Prakasam District – AP27
- Uppal Kalan – AP29
- Warangal – AP36
- Vizianagaram District – AP35
- West Godavari District – AP37
- Vishakhapatnam DistrictAP31
AP 39 for all vehicles in Andhra Pradesh
The State government has decided to release uniform registration numbers for vehicles (AP 39) over all Andhra Pradesh. RTC buses would provided Z series, police department P series & other government vehicles would given T,U,V,W,X,Y series. But the code number would remain AP 39.
Read More – Bank Holidays
Vehicle Registration 2023 Check Online
|RTO Location||RTO Code|
|Adilabad – Mancherial / Nirmala||AP-01|
|Anantapur – Hindupur||AP-02|
|Chittoor – Tirupati / Madanapalle||AP-03|
|Kadapa – Proddatur||AP-04|
|Kakinada / Amalapuram / Rajahmundry||AP-05|
|Guntur – Piduguralla / Narasaraopet / Repalle||AP-07|
|Hyderabad Central (Khairtabad)||AP-09|
|Hyderabad North (Secunderabad)||AP-10|
|Hyderabad East (Malakpet)||AP-11|
|Hyderabad South (Kisanbagh)||AP-12|
|Hyderabad West (Mehdipatnam)||AP-13|
|Karimnagar – Jagatai / Peddapalli||AP-15|
|Vijayawada / Gudivada / Machilipatnam / Nandigama / Nuzvid||AP-16|
|Khammam – Kothagudem / Sathupally / Yellandu||AP-20|
|Kurnool – Adoni / Nondual||AP-21|
|Mahbubnagar – Pebbair / Gadwal||AP-22|
|Medak – Sangareddy / Siddipet / Patancheru||AP-23|
|Nalgonda – Suryapet / Miryalaguda / Bhongir / Bibinagar||AP-24|
|Nizamabad – Kamareddy||AP-25|
|Nellore – Kavala / Gudur / Sullurpeta / Naidupet||AP-26|
|Angola – Chirala / Mirzapur||AP-27|
|Athpur / Kukatpally / Medical||AP-28|
|Uppal Kalan / Ibrahimpatnam||AP-29|
|Srikakulam -Tekkali / Palasa / Sopita / Ichchapuram / Kavita||AP-30|
|Visakhapatnam – Gajuwaka / Anakapalli||AP-31|
|Warangal – Jalgaon / Mahabubabad||AP-36|
|Uluru / Jangareddygudem / Korver / Tadepalligudem / Tanuki /Bhimavaram / Palakollu / Chintalapudi||AP-37|
How To Download AP RTO Codes Pdf Online 2023?
Download the AP RTO Code List directly from this page for free of cost utilizing the shared direct download link. Andhra Pradesh State All RTO Code List District Wise is abbreviating as Regional Transport Office. A bureau or organization of the Indian government is responsible registering automobiles throughout India. Each state in India has its own authority that allows driving licenses & vehicle registration cards. The direct link beneath contains the District Wise RTO Code List Andhra Pradesh, which may read or downloaded in pdf format. You may as well visit the alternative site for more data. The Andhra Pradesh RTO Code List is available as a PDF.
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What areas are governed by the Anantapur RTO office?
The Anantapur RTO office governs areas such as Settur, Atmakur, Garladinne, Bukkarayasamudram, Kambadur, Singanamala, Kundurpi, Rapthadu, Kalyandurg, and Anantapur.
Where is the Anantapur RTO office located?
The Anantapur RTO office is located near the Engineering College in Bhairava Nagar.