Maandhan Yojana Registration 2023 @maandhan.in PM Shram Yogi Apply Online Eligibility: PM Kisan Yojana is an ambitious scheme launched by the central government for farmers. Under this scheme, every farmer will get Rs. 6000/- is given. Out of this amount of PM Kisan, some amount is deposited as an installment (premium) of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Its installment will be deposited from the farmer’s account till the age of 60 years.
On the completion of 60 years of the farmer, an amount of 3000 / – will be transferred to his account as a pension per month. If you want to join Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, then your age should not be less than 18 years, and the maximum age limit to join the scheme is 40 years. Any farmer who falls in this age group has the option to join the farmer pension scheme. In this, there is a provision of monthly pension on attaining the age of 60 years. You can also apply for this 60-year-old farmer pension scheme through online registration.
Maandhan Yojana Registration 2023
- 1 Maandhan Yojana Registration 2023
- 2 Who cannot be eligible for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2023?
- 3 FAQs
The main objective of this scheme is to support the workers of the unorganized sector in their old age. So that the working class of the unorganized sector can also make their living well after crossing the age of 60 years. May he live his old age with self-respect. And don’t have to depend on anyone else. By using the amount received from the pension, he can get help in meeting his essential needs of food, drink, clothes, medicine, etc. Under the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the person applying at the age of 18 years will have to deposit Rs 55 every month and upon attaining the age of 60 years, Rs 3000 will be given every month as the minimum pension amount.
Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2023
This scheme was started in the year 2019. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM) Yojana was announced in the year 2019 and launched on 15 February 2019. This Scheme is launched by Central Government. Eligible candidates can go for PMSYM Online Registration 2023 by visiting the link given below. Find out the PMSYM 2023 Online Form, Eligibility, Status, List, Benefits, and many more details through this article. If you too what is Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana? What is its benefit? And how to apply for it? etc., then you have come to the right place. Because what is PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, how can we register for it? And all information related to this scheme has been made available below so that you can check and apply online.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme 2023 – Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana|
|Scheme Announcement||01 February 2019|
|Start of Scheme||15 February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Laborers of Unorganized Sectors (UP State)|
|pension amount||Rs 3000 per month|
|Amount to be deposited||Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month|
|Mode of Application||online / offline|
Eligibility of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
- The applicant should be a working laborer in the unorganized sector.
- The monthly income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 15000.
- Age: 18 years to 40 years.
- Income taxpayers/taxpayers cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicants should not be covered under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC.
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card and Savings Bank Account or Jan Dhan Bank Account (with IFSC Code).
Kerala Lottery Result 1st September 2023
Who cannot be eligible for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2023?
- Must be covered under any other social security schemes like National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employees Fund Organization Scheme, etc. (SMF).
- Farmers were selected for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- In addition, the following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- all institutional landholders
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers / Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State PSUs and attached Offices / Government as well as regular employees (except Multi Tasking Staff / Classes) of Local Bodies and employees. IV/Group D Employees).
- All persons who had paid income tax in the previous assessment year. (f) Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects were registered with professional bodies and carried on the profession by practicing.
Documents of PM Kisan Maandhan Scheme 2023
Applicants should be prepare following document to Maandhan Yojana Registration.
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Must have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Khasra Khatauni of the farm
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment Notification 2023
Steps to apply for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2023
Farmers must follow provided steps to Maandhan Yojana Registration.
- First of all, the application has to go to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC) with all its documents.
- After this, all your documents will have to be given to the VLE and the village-level entrepreneur(s) will have to pay a certain amount.
- Then VLE will link your Aadhar card with your application form and fill personal details and bank details.
- The monthly contribution payable will be auto-calculated as per the subscriber’s age.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit Mandate Form will be printed and further signed by the customer.
- Then VLE will scan and upload the same.
- Then Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
Entry Age Specific Monthly Contribution for Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2023
|प्रवेश आयु (वर्ष) (ए)||सुपरनेशन एज (बी)||सदस्य का मासिक योगदान (रु।) (सी)||केंद्रीय सरकार का मासिक योगदान (रु।) (डी)||कुल मासिक योगदान (रु।) (कुल: C + D)|
Can a subscriber exit PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana before the age of 60?
Yes, a subscriber can exit PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana before the age of 60, but he or she will only receive the contribution amount along with the interest earned on it.
How can a subscriber check the status of his or her PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana account?
A subscriber can check the status of his or her PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana account by visiting the official website of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana or by calling the toll-free number 1800-267-6888.
What documents are required for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana registration?
The documents required for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana registration include Aadhaar card, savings bank account passbook, and land ownership documents.
Is there any registration fee for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana?
No, there is no registration fee for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana.