Bihar RTO Code – The Bihar RTO is a division of the Transport Department of Bihar & was founded under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Its primary goal is to carry out the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
It gives a variety of services to improve the welfare of road transportation & safety, like the issue of licenses, car registrations & the issuance of permits. However, it as well keeps checking on pollution, road transport rule enforcement, tax collection, etc.
Bihar RTO Code List 2024
- 1 Bihar RTO Code List 2024
- 2 List Of RTO Offices In Bihar
- 3 How To Register Your Vehicle At Bihar RTO?
- 4 Essential Documents For Registering Your Vehicle In Bihar
- 5 Contact Details Of Bihar RTO
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The main objective of the Bihar RTO is to implement the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 & issue driving licenses, permits to vehicles, registration of vehicles, promote road safety, give relief to victims of road accidents & control pollution from vehicles in the state.
Bihar RTO department was founded under Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The major objective of the Bihar RTO is to execute various laws under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. State Transport Commissioner is the Head of the Transport Department & make sure the enforcement of provision under Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Bihar RTO Code List 2024 Overview
|Post name||Bihar RTO Code List|
|Name of Department||Transport Department|
Functions Of Bihar RTO
Bihar RTO is responsible overseeing transportation. It as well handles a number of additional functions, including some of the following –
- Motor vehicle registration
- Issuance & renewal of driving license
- Issuance of fitness certificate to vehicles
- Collection of motor vehicle tax
- Issuance and renewal of permits for goods and passenger-carrying vehicles
- Providing affordable traffic facilities
- Taking pollution control measures
- Organizing projects on road safety
- Transfer of ownership
- Changing or updating the address
- Issuance of duplicate RC
List Of RTO Offices In Bihar
Here is a list of RTO offices in Bihar –
|RTO Office||Code||RTO Office||Code|
Related – Bihar Voter List
How To Register Your Vehicle At Bihar RTO?
The RTO/DTO will check the detail you supplied once you’ve submitted the application and the required assisting documentation. After that, the inspecting authority at the RTO/DTO will check out the new vehicle.
The registering authority will give you with a vehicle registration number & a receipt following a successful examination. The receipt may utilized as evidence of vehicle registration up until the point at which you get the Registration Certificate. The Registration Certificate can picked up in person from the RTO/DTO or sent to you by mail.
Read Also – UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana
Essential Documents For Registering Your Vehicle In Bihar
The forms needed for vehicle registration can downloaded online or gathered from the nearby RTO/DTO. You can submit your application in Form 20 and include the following assisting documents:
- Form 20 application form
- Form 22/22A
- Valid insurance document of the vehicle
- Invoice for the vehicle issued by the dealer
- Vehicle owner’s passport-sized photograph
- Certificate of custom clearance (for imported vehicles)
- Copy of PAN card
- Attested copy of address proof
- Attested copy of age proof
- ID proof issued by the government
- A payment receipt for entry tax & Form VIII obtained from the commercial tax department must submitted in the event of automobiles bought from any other state.
- Bank loan-related documents (in case of lease agreement/hire buy /vehicle under hypothecation
Read Also – Amazon Gift Card Codes Free
Contact Details Of Bihar RTO
Also Check Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What effect does Bihar RTO have on your vehicle insurance premium?
The premium may vary according to the city’s location. Other elements including the total number of vehicles registered in the city, the frequency of vehicle theft, and the likelihood of disaster in the city may also play a role in determining your vehicle’s premium.
How many RTOs of Bihar have moved to Jharkhand?
There are 14 RTOs that have moved to Jharkhand (JH) codes, namely BR 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 35, 36, 40, 41, 42, and 47.