YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 – YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 Status check online district wise. AP Rs 13500 new installment beneficiary release date, news at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. We know that you’re searching for YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023 Status! Want to acquire detail about Beneficiary Release Date? That’s why in our post you’ll be told how you can check this list online. Together with this, you’ll as well be shared with clear detail about the beneficiary status. But for this details, you’ve to read our article carefully till the bottom. Through this, you’ll get whole detail.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
- 1 YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023
- 3 YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
- 4 How to log in online to YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023?
- 5 How to apply offline for YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023?
- 6 How to view the Payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
This amount will be made available to you directly in your bank account. You can simply apply for this scheme in offline mode. The following details has made available to you in our post regarding the procedure of application.
The 1st installment under this scheme was launched on 15 May 2020. After that, the 2nd installment was made available to the farmers on October 2020. This installment was made available to the farmers in a direct bank account. Along with this, a subsidy of 645.98 crores has as well made available by the government for the crop damage caused by the cyclone to the farmers. From June to November, 914.75 crore rupees have made available to the farmers under this YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 Information
|Article For||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Department name||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy of AP|
|Started on||15 Oct 2019|
|Benefit||Rs.13,500/- per Annum for 5 yr|
Related – LPG Subsidy
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023
- Through this scheme, Rs 13,500 per year will made available to all farmers for 5 years.
- You can utilize this amount for your farming.
- Together with this, loans will as well made available to the farmers of AP at a 0% rate.
- Under this scheme, free electricity will give to all the farmers for 9 hours per day.
- 2500 rupees will made available to 67,500 tenant farmers per year.
- Go downs & cold storage in 175 assembly constituencies will made available to all farmers so that you can save your crop from wastage.
- Along with this, pending irrigation projects will also complete under this scheme.
- Borewell facility will also made available to all the farmers for their crops.
- Now all farmers will not have to pay road tax for tractors.
- Now many closed milk diaries will reopen through this scheme and subsidies will as well made available to milk contributors.
- Assistance will as well give to the farmers for economic life under the Natural Calamity Fund.
- Besides this, life insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh will as well make available to all the farmers.
- This insurance premium will paid by the government.
- But this benefit will made available only to the family of the farmer.
Also Read – Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023
- Only peoples of Andhra Pradesh can apply for it.
- Under this scheme, this welfare will made available only to the farmers.
- To apply, you must have 5 acres of cultivable land.
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants can acquire this welfare under this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
Documents Required for YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- Residence proof
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Read More – SSPMIS Payment Status
How to log in online to YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023?
- To log in you’ve to go to YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- On its home page, you’ve to tap on ‘Login’.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you’ve to fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- After entering this, you’ve to tap on login.
- In this way, you’ll log in to this web page.
How to apply offline for YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2023?
- 1stly, you’ve to visit to the official web page.
- Then on the home page, you’ve to tap on ‘Login’.
- After that, you’ve to enter your login credentials.
- After login in, you’ve to tap on the download application form link.
- Then on the next page, the application form will show in front of you.
- After that, download this form and take it out in the print form.
- Then you have to fill in all the credentials asked in this form.
- In addition, all the documents have to attached.
- After that, you’ve to submit this form to the concerned department.
Read Also – YSR Asara Scheme
How to view the Payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- 1st of all, you’ve to open the online portal.
- After that on the home page, you’ve to tap on ‘Payment Status’.
- Then you’ve to fill in your Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After filling, you have to tap on submit,
- After this, your payment status will shown on your screen.
Related Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money do farmers get through this scheme?
Farmers get financial aid of 13500.
Who Launched This YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Jagan Mohan Reddy launched it.