Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report 2024, Village/ District Wise Report Download @saara.mp.gov.in: SAARA App has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to benefit the farmers of the state, through this app, the Girdawari report of the farmers will be registered with the government through an online medium, using this app all the information about the crop sown by the farmers Now Patwari will not have to do the work, now the farmers themselves will be able to download the app in their mobile and see the Girdawari report.
Any farmer of the state who wants to send a complete report of his crops to the government can easily download this app on his Android phone and use it. Applicant farmers will be able to get all the information related to how to use the Sara App, how to download it, and what benefits they will get through our article.
Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report 2024
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report 2024
- 2 Objective of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
Earlier, the farmers had to seek the help of Patwaris to register the information about their sown crop and to see the Girdawari report. Due to this, he had to face many difficulties. Keeping this in mind, the Madhya Pradesh government has now made the process of viewing the Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari report online. Now the farmers of the state will not need to go to any government office to see their Fasal Girdawari report. MP Fasal Girdawari’s report can be viewed through Sara App. Through this article, you will be provided with complete details related to the Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari report. By reading this article, you will be able to get information related to the scheme’s purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the process to download the Fasal Girdawari report, etc.
Through this app, a complaint can also be lodged if there is any problem related to the information of crops. Through this process, both time and money will be saved and transparency will be ensured in the system. Patwari’s help has to be taken to register information related to your crop in this report. But this entire process has been made online by the Madhya Pradesh government. Now through the official website and app of Smart Application for Revenue Administration, the information about the crop sown can be registered and your Girdawari report can also be downloaded. This app can be downloaded through Google Play Store.
Fasal Girdawari Report MP SAARA App 2024: Details
|Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
|Government of Madhya Pradesh
|Farmers of Madhya Pradesh
|Facilitate the facility to enter crop information and download the Girdawari report online.
Benefits and Features of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- Fasal Girdawari is a process through which complete information related to the crop sown by the farmers is made available to the government.
- This Fasal Girdawari is important for the applicant farmer to get compensation for the loss due to natural calamities, crop insurance, bank loan, etc.
- Patwari’s help has to be taken to register information related to your crop in this report.
- The process of Fasal Girdawari has been made completely online by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Through the official website and app of Smart Application for Revenue Administration, the farmers of the state can enter information about the crop sown and can also download their Fasal Girdawari Report.
- This app can be downloaded through Play Store.
- If there is any problem related to the information on crops, then in this situation a complaint can also be lodged through this app.
- Through this process, both time and money will be saved and transparency will also come into the system.
Also Check: Bihar Scholarship 2024
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
Friends, as we told you that the SAARA App is an app launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, whose full name is (Smart Application for Revenue Administration), this app is specially developed for the farmers of the state, through which the state Will be able to see the Girdawari report of the farmers themselves, as well as enter information about their own crops on the app so that the arbitrariness of the Patwaris can be stopped and the information about the crops sown by the farmers in a transparent manner. Can be made available till administration.
Also Check: Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023-2024
The main objective of this is to make the data on agricultural land available to the administration in a transparent manner. Through this scheme, the data on the sowing of their crop can be uploaded by the farmers themselves. Now there is no need for the farmers to take the help of patwari to send this data to the government. Apart from this, the farmers of the state can also download their Fasal Girdawari Report online. They will not need to go to any government office to download this report. This will save both time and money and also bring transparency to the system.
Eligibility and Documents of MP Fasal Girdawari Report
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- proof of income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Also Check: DDA Housing Scheme Online Registration
Process to View Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report on SAARA App
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Smart Application for Revenue Administration.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Crop Girdawari.
- Now you have to click on the option of visit.
- After this, the following options will open in front of you.
- Girdawari Status (Area wise)
- Number of villages on the basis of Girdhari % district-wise report
- Halka-wise/Village-wise progress report
- crop wise report
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to enter the following information.
- After this, you have to click on the option of View Report.
- Related information will be on your computer screen.
Process to download SAARA App
- The applicant must first open the Google Play Store on his phone.
- Now you have to search for it by typing MP SAARA App in the search box.
- After this, the app will open in front, in which you will have to click on the option of install.
- Now the app will start installing on your phone, as soon as the installation process is complete, the app will be downloaded on your mobile.
- Now you will be able to use it by opening the app.