Swamitva Yojana: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has seen the dream of Digital India and he retains on initiating a few type of online scheme from time to time to satisfy these dreams. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji initiated Gramin Swamitva Scheme to exceed this Digital India who wishes to develop the nation. Under this government scheme, PM Modi has initiated a new e-Gram Swaraj Website. Details about all the issues regarding village society will be provided on this portal and with this portal farmers will be eligible to get their land information online, Ministry of Panchayati Raj has initiated e-Gram Swaraj Portal.
About Swamitva Scheme
- 1 About Swamitva Scheme
- 2 How to Download Swamitva Scheme Property Card Online?
- 3 What Is The Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme 2023 Online Application Process?
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, has today announced to distribute property cards to the land owners under the ownership scheme through video conference. The Prime Minister has said that under this scheme, a link will be sent to the mobile phones of about one lakh property holders of the country through SMS. Through which the property holders of the country can download their property card. After this, the respective state governments will make physical distribution of the property card. The people of the village will now be able to get loan from the bank with the help of this scheme. As per sources, on October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hand over the land ownership papers to the people of 221 villages of Haryana, 100 of Maharashtra, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 346 of Uttar Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and 02 villages of Karnataka.
With the help of this scheme, digital information of people’s property may be grabbed. Under PM Swamitva 2023 Scheme, the revenue department has initiated getting records of the population of the village land. Along with this, digital settlement has also been initiated by the Revenue Department for arrangement of debate lands.
Swamitva Yojana 2023 Application Form – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||PM Swamitva Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Declaration date||24 April 2020|
|date initiated||24th April 2020|
PM Modi Swamitva Yojana 2023
The India Drone Festival was conducted by the government. At the time of this festival, PM Narendra Modi, while addressing a meeting in the capital, said that under Prime Minister Swamitva Yojana, digital mapping of property in villages has been assisted by drones. With the help of which there is less human interference and larger transparency. Thus, far 65000 property cards have been provided by the government under this scheme. The Swamitva scheme was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 April 2020.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
By this scheme every rural people is given a record of their right to their home. Thus, that the economic development of rural areas can be completed. Greater than 1600 delegates involving government officials, foreign diplomats, police forces, drone start ups, empowered forces, etc. will take part in this festival. In this program, Drone has been explained by the Prime Minister as a smart system which will soon be created a part of every citizen’s life.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How to Download Swamitva Scheme Property Card Online?
Eligible property holders of the nation who wish to download the property card offered by the government, then you may download the property card in the following process.
- Under PM Swamitva Scheme, an SMS will be sent to 1 lakh property owners all over the nation as soon as PM Modi presses the button. After this, you have to see this SMS.
- After seeing SMS, you will get a link in it. Then you have to tap on this link. After which you will be applicable to download your Swamitva Scheme Property Card.
- After this, all the state governments will dispense the property cards to the property holders of their state.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
What Is The Procedure To Login To the Portal?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of Swamitva Scheme.
- Then, the main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to tap on the login alternative.
- Then the login page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you should have to key in your Phone Number, Paasword and Captcha Code.
- Then, you should have to tap on Login option.
- In this process, you will be applicable to login to the website.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
What Is The Process to download Swamitva Scheme Brochures/Flyers?
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of Swamitva Yojana.
- Then, You will get the main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page of the official website, you have to tap on the alternative of Brochures/Flyers .
- As soon as you have to tap on this alternative, a list of all brochures / flyers will present in front of you.
- After that, you should have to tap on the link according to your requirement.
- Then, the file PDF format of brochures/ flyers will appear in front of you in PDF format.
- After that, you should have to tap on the Download option.
- In this procedure, you will be applicable to download Brochure and Fire.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
What Is The Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme 2023 Online Application Process?
You will have to follow the following procedures for applying under PM’s ownership .
- The aspirant has to 1st tap on the official website of Swamitva Yojana .
- After this, the main page of this website will appear again in which you have to tap on the alternative of New Registration.
- After tapping on the alternative of New Registration, a form will appear in front of you.
- In this, whatever details has been asked from you, you have to fill it properly.
- After filling the form completely, click on the submit button.
- Then, your form has been successfully filled, any details related to your registration will be got on your mobile number by sms or by email id.
Swamitva Scheme Official Website: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here