WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023 – In this article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana which is launched by Mamta Banerjee chief minister of West Bengal on 06 march 2019. This initiative is launched with the purpose of providing financial assistance to interested residents by which they are able to start their own entrepreneurship.
With the help of this incentive, entrepreneurs are able to open their own enterprises which helps to increase the development of the overall state. If you want to know more about this scheme then read this page till the bottom.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
- 1 WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
- 2 Features And Advantages Of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- 4 Required Documents
- 5 Procedure To Apply For West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
According to the latest news and reports, this scheme is run by small and medium-scale enterprise departments. this great initiative has been launched with the purpose of providing financial incentives to entrepreneurs. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the approximately 50000 youths of the state. With the help of this scheme youths of the state are able to be self-dependent and self-reliant. It helps to remove the problem of unemployment. For this scheme, the government of WB has allocated a budget of Rs 500 crore for the implementation of the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana. The benefit amount of this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the entrepreneur. Whereas, all the eligible candidates will also get training on skill development based on their business ideas. Keep reading this article thoroughly.
As per sources, The Micro Small and Medium enterprises will be the nodal agency for the implementation of this programme. Through this scheme, interested peoples avail the opportunity of being the owner of the enterprise by which employers get employees. We are going to answer many questions related to West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana, including Key highlights, its objectives, Features & advantages, Eligibility criteria, Required documents and procedure to apply for WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana are given in the below-mentioned article.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the Article||West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched Date||06 March 2019|
|Objective||It aims to provide financial incentives to open self-enterprise|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs of the state|
|Budget||Rs 500 crore|
|Number of beneficiaries||50000|
|Name of the Department||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 1 lakh|
Read Also – UP Free Scooty Yojana 2023
Objective Of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
The West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana’s primary objective is to give financial support to business owners In order to encourage youth entrepreneurship. The state’s economy will automatically benefit from the promotion of entrepreneurship because it will create job possibilities there. Through the implementation of this scheme, a growing number of young people will be drawn to entrepreneurship, creating self-employment in the state. By implementing the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana, the states unemployment rate will also decrease.
Also Read – Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List 2023
Features And Advantages Of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- This scheme is launched by Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee of West Bengal on 06th March 2019.
- It helps to encourage the youth of the state towards entrepreneurship.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh is provided to the interested candidate to start their own micro small and medium enterprise.
- With the help of this scheme, youths are able to be self-dependent and self-reliant.
- The benefit of this programme will be given to the 50000 entrepreneurs of the state.
- Only permanent citizens of west Bengal can avail the advantage of this scheme.
- The funding for this programme will be provided by the micro, small and medium enterprise department.
- The West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan yojana will aid in job creation, which will automatically assist the state’s economic development.
Read Also – Tamil Nadu Voter List 2023
- The government plans to make a special portal for this programme so that applicants can profit.
- Through the direct benefit transfer technique. The benefit money under this programme will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Through this scheme, the unemployment rate will be removed.
- Under this programme, training in skill and development is also provided to the youths of the state.
- For this plan, the government of west Bengal allocates a budget of Rs 500 crore.
- The nodal agency for West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme is Micro Small and medium enterprises.
Eligibility Criteria For WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- It is mandatory for all applicants to be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- The applicant should not have published any criminal offence.
- ITI pass-out and diploma holders are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- It’s compulsory for all candidates to submit their essential documents while applying under this scheme.
Also Check – Bhumi Jankari 2023 Land Record
- Residential ID Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Account details
- Educational certificate
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
Read Also – UP Birth Certificate Download
Procedure To Apply For West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana i.e., https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/yuvashree.php
- after this, the home page of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- Now, you have to click on the option of New enrollment job seeker.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to read the terms and conditions given on the next page.
- Now, you have to click on the declaration and click on accept and continue.
- The application form will show in front of you.
- Now, you have to enter all the asked information such as Personal information, contact information, education details, languages, physical measurement, experience details, and additional information etc.
- After this, you have to upload all the necessary documents such as passport-size photographs and CVs.
- Check all the mentioned details and click on the submit button.
- By following the above procedure, you can apply for West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana.
Related Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents to apply for WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana?
Aadhar card, residential ID certificate, Educational qualification, Bank passbook, Mobile number, PAN card, Voter ID card Passport size photograph etc.
What is the main objective of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana?
The main objective of this scheme is to promote and encourage youths toward entrepreneurship. It aims to decrease the unemployment rate in the state.
Mention the official website of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana?
The official website of WB yuvashree Arpan Yojana is https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/yuvashree.php
Who is eligible to apply for WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana?
Those students pursuing technical education are eligible to apply for the same. And Applicants between the age of 18-45 will be eligible for yuvashree scheme.