Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) has been initiated by the Central Government. The declaration of this scheme has been initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The scheme was started in the year 2015. PM Kaushal Vikas YojanaIts aim is to offer jobs to the educated unemployed youth living in India. And also, as per the scheme, all the educated youth in India will be provided industrial training free of cost by the government. Kaushal Yojana was started on 15 July 2015 on World Youth Skills Day. Let us tell you that the youth will be trained on the basis of their merit. Nowadays, we will tell you all the details about PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas 2023 Yojana
- 1 Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas 2023 Yojana
- 2 Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Necessary Documents
- 3 Advantages of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
For the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana , every state government has provided guidelines to open training centers in their city. The advantage of the scheme will be provided to only those aspirants who have studied up to standard X and XII or have left school in the middle. The trainers will be provided the test for 5 years. These trainings have been opened by the central government in every state.
And for the smooth running of these examing centers, the centers will be examined by the state government. Up to now 10 lakh aspirants have got the advantage of this scheme under the scheme. The aspirants who wish to get advantage of Pradhanmantari kaushal vikas yojana or feel that they are applicable for the scheme, then they can apply online for the scheme.
PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Perspective||To offer employment training to the youth of the nation.|
|budget||12 thousand crore|
|Authority||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|when was it started||15 July 2015|
Important Details Of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
February 2023 online applications were initiated for the 3rd phase training of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Applicants who wish to apply for this can do it. Thus, far greater than 1.25 crore youth have been trained with the help of this scheme.
Candidates should have to be aware of all the information regarding PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana. For more information, you can read the below section.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online
Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Necessary Documents
- bank account number
- mobile number
- Aspirant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- Voter ID Card
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
- Those aspirants who will not have any means of income will be applicable to apply.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of both Hindi and English.
- Aspirants should have college and school drop.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the aspirant must be a native people of India.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
Courses to be completed in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 (Registration)
- mining course
- life science course
- Skill Counseling Four Questions With Disability Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- rubber course
- retail course
- plumbing course
- entertainment media course
- apparel course
- Insurance Banking and Finance Course
- electronics course
- security service course
- agriculture course
- automotive course
- construction course
- beauty and wellness course
- health care course
- IT course
- leather course
- hospitality course
- tourism course
- Logistics Course
- power industry course
- iron and steel course
- Gems Jewelers Course
- green job course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- food processing course
- role management course
- construction course
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Advantages of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- With the assistance of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training will be provided to all those who had left their studies midway cause of the poor financial condition.
- The best way for youth to grab employment chances is with the help of taking training.
- To offer the advantages of the scheme, separate training centers will be opened in each of the states.
- The certificate which will be provided after training will be valid in all the states of India.
- The youth will be given free training.
- Along with the training, the youth will also be provided a certificate later in which he may work as an employee.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Key Features of PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme 2023
- The aspirants will be provided Rs 8,000 after the training is over.
- Under the scheme, training will be provided to youth as per the train and industries to exceed the number of employees.
- In sequence to remove unemployment from the youth and to promote employment, the government has also kept profit of the money for training in the scheme.
- For the field for which the youth wish to take training, the qualification of the youth will be measured first for that area, training will be provided as per to the qualification.
- As per the scheme, a person knows the work, that is, he is complete in that work, but he does not have verified documents to prove his own qualification, cause of which he adopts some other employment. In this government scheme the aspirant can promote the training by selecting the similar field and can also grab the certificate as well.
- Under the skill development scheme, further attention will be provided to the youth of Eastern North and Jammu and Kashmir who have dropped out of school after class 10th and 12th.
- After the completion of the training, all the aspirants will have to get an examination, in case the aspirants qualify in this examination, then only they will be provided a certificate. Providing the certificate will be valid for the training centers of all the states.
- Along with getting training with the help of the scheme, the advantages of taking financial funds will be provided.
- On the basis of their skills, people of the youth category may grab the advantages of training.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
How to Apply Online For PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023?
- First of all, aspirants should have to log on to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- After this a main page will appear on your screen, you have to tap on Quick Links
- Four alternatives will appear on your screen, you should have to tap on the link of Skill India.
- After that the Skill India page will appear on your screen, you should have to tap on the candidate
- After clicking on the Candidate option, the form will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the registration form, and complete the registration procedure.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here