UPI ATM Machine – The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has achieved another milestone in the Banking Services as they’ve issued the UPI Automated Teller Machine Machine in which you can withdraw the money through UPI. Yes, it’s true that you can withdraw the Cash by just utilizing the UPI App on your Mobile like GPay, PhonePe and PayTM. You should know that Global Fintech Fest was held in Mumbai from 5th to 7th September 2023 & during this event, UPI Automated Teller Machine Cash Withdrawal Machine was launched.
It’s developed by Hitachi & issued in collaboration with NPCI. In addition, it has come into our notice that you can Apply Online UPI ATM Cash Withdrawal Machine Franchise & set it up at your location to earn through it. You can find the complete Features of UPI Automated Teller Machine Machine in this post including Withdrawal Limit, How to Withdraw & other similar information. According to detail coming to us, UPI Automated Teller Machine Withdrawal Limit is Rs 10,000/- initially which is expected to rise after the project is successful.
UPI ATM Machine
- 1 UPI ATM Machine
- 2 UPI ATM Withdrawal Limit
- 3 ATM Machine Franchise
- 4 Instruction for UPI ATM Withdrawal by QR Code
- 5 Hitachi UPI ATM Machine
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
As we all know that India is breaking the records of Technology Advancements. Now, they’ve released yet another utility for Indian peoples. After the immense success of UPI & ease of transactions, NPCI has issued the UPI Automated Teller Machine Machine which will very helpful for peoples. It’s White Label Automated Teller Machine which means that an individual can as well purchase it and set it up for ease of peoples in India. In accordance with information shared to us by NPCI, this machine grants the account holder to utilize their UPI App to Withdraw the Cash from the Machine.
In this process, you don’t require any Debit Card or Credit Card and you can just utilize the UPI App to withdraw the Cash. This way makes it very easier to do transactions in mainland India & will very helpful for the UPI customers. Various Videos are available on the Internet which shows the functioning of UPI Automated Teller Machine Cash Withdrawal Machine. In the following days, it’ll available in most of the Tier 1 Cities in India & then you can withdraw the money utilizing it.
UPI ATM Machine Details
|UPI ATM Machine
|Hitachi & NPCI
|Cardless Withdrawal from Bank Account
|Type of Machine
|Type of ATM
|White Label ATM
|Who Can Buy
|Anyone Can Buy
|How to Use
|By UPI App
|End to End Encryption
|Valid UPI App
|GPay, PhonePe, PayTM & all others
|NPCI UPI ATM Machine Features
|Cardless Withdrawal, By Card Withdrawal, UPI to Cash & others
|UPI ATM Machine Franchise
|Type of Article
Read Also – How To Verify If your Pan Card Is Fake Or Real?
ATM Cash Withdrawal Machine
- The UPI ATM Cash Withdrawal Machine was issuing in the Global Fintech Festival conducted in Mumbai from 5th to 7th September 2023.
- In this event NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) issued the UPI Automated Teller Machine Cash Withdrawal Machine which is developing by Hitachi with complete end to end encryption.
- This machine grants the Bank Account Holders or UPI customers to withdraw the money without utilizing the Credit or Debit or any other Physical Card.
- You can simply utilize the QR Code & pay the amount to get the withdrawal complete.
- There’re certain amounts which you can withdraw ranging from Rs 500/- to Rs 10,000 utilizing the UPI App on your Mobile like GPay, PhonePe & PayTM.
Read Also – How To Block Someone On Linkedin
UPI ATM Withdrawal Limit
- The UPI ATM Withdrawal Limit is Rs 10,000/- in the Pilot Stage which is expecting to raise in the following days.
- The Withdrawal Amount will range from Rs 500/-, Rs 1000, Rs 2000, Rs 5000 & Rs 10,000 in which you can select according to your requirement.
- There is no clarification about the Transaction Charges yet but we’re expecting it to be there which will paid by the customers.
- You can as well buy your White Label Automated Teller Machine and then utilize it in your Home for Personal Withdrawal.
- This machine is Developed by Hitachi and it’ll release in the Tier 1 Cities in the upcoming days.
ATM Machine Franchise
- The NPCI will grant the Bidders to obtain the UPI ATM Machine Franchise online on their portal.
- You can bid for the UPI Automated Teller Machine Cash Withdrawal Machine & then you can get the franchise.
- Bidders can earn a good amount through the franchise because some % of the Charges will paid to you.
- All of you require to keep the Cash in the Machine & then commission will credit at the last of the month.
- We’ve introduced the instructions beneath by utilizing which you can apply for the Franchise.
Instruction for UPI ATM Withdrawal by QR Code
- You can complete the UPI ATM Withdrawal by QR Code utilizing the Instructions beneath.
- Open the App & tap on Cardless Withdrawal.
- Now, choose the Withdraw through UPI App & move ahead.
- Choose the Amount and tap on generate Code.
- Now Scan the QR Code & complete the payment through your app.
- Once the transaction is complete, you should wait for the machine to dispense the cash.
- Gather the Cash & utilize it according to your comfort.
Read Also – Airtel Message Centre Number
Hitachi UPI ATM Machine
The NPCI & Hitachi have developed the UPI ATM Machine & launched it in the Global Fintech Fest held in Mumbai from 5th to 7th September 2023. This machine is very unique as it grants the customers to withdraw the Cash utilizing the UPI app or without any Debit or Credit Card. You should know that Hitachi UPI Automated Teller Machine Machine is White Label Automated Teller Machine Machine which can utilize by the Individuals or Organizations. It’ll available soon in the Tier 1 Cities of the nation and after that, you’ll able to enjoy the features provided by them. In the following days, Bidding will commence from the Franchise of the Machine and after that, you can purchase it for your utilize.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the UPI ATM Withdrawal Limit?
UPI ATM Withdrawal Limit is Rs 10,000/-.
When is the UPI ATM Machine Launched?
UPI ATM Machine was launched in Global Tech Fest conducted in Mumbai.
What is the Feature of UPI ATM Machine?
It allows the user to withdraw Cash without any Debit or Credit Card.