Udyam Aadhar Registration 2024 – All the micro, small & medium enterprises who didn’t register their enterprises as msme requires to register their enterprises under this scheme so that they can eligible to get the unique id number or aadhaar number. By utilizing this aadhar number or unique id number they can eligible to get all the subsidiary & MSME Aadhar Registration Benefits of the government released for the MSMEs. They’ll as well get concessions in electricity bills. The government of India’s main motive under this scheme is to boost MSME’s so that they can assist in the development of the Indian economy as MSMEs are the backbone of the Indian economy.
All the owners of enterprises who want to fill out their Udyam Aadhar Registration Form require to go on the official web page. There’re 3 kinds of categories introduced by the government under udyamregistration.gov.in Aadhar Registration initiative in which all the enterprises which investment is upto Rs. 1 crore & total turnover is upto Rs. 5 crore will considered as micro enterprises , investment is upto 5 crore and turnover is upto 50 crore will be considered as small enterprises & investment is upto 50 crore a s total turnover annually is upto 250 crore will be consueded as medium enterprises category.
Udyam Aadhar Registration 2024
- 1 Udyam Aadhar Registration 2024
- 2 MSME Aadhar Registration Benefits
- 3 Documents Required For Udyam Aadhar Registration
- 4 Step To Make Udyam Aadhar Registration
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
The government of India has introduced a government incentive named Udyam Aadhar Registration Certificate in which they’ll give a registration certificate to all the MSMEs under the scheme. The government of india has released this Udyam Aadhar Registration initiative in which all the peoples of india who register their Udyam under this scheme will get a unique identity number for their MSME.
As we all know as per Indian constitution & company law 2013 business & business holder’s are the different entities & the msme will consider as an individual in the eye of the government. All the micro medium & small enterprises can get their registration number under this scheme. To fill out your Udyam Aadhar Registration Form you require to go on the udyamregistration.gov.in web page. In this post we’ll talk about a process to Apply for Udyam Aadhar Registration, Udyam Aadhar Registration, MSME Aadhar Registration Benefits, Documents required for registration, Direct Link to Apply udyamregistration.gov.in Aadhar Registration.
Udyam Aadhar Registration 2024 Overview
|Name of the Article
|Udyam Aadhar Registration
|Government of India
|Beneficiary can be
|All micro, small and medium enterprises
|Government will provide
|A unique Aadhar Number
|Mode of application
|Eligibility for micro enterprises
|investment is upto Rs. 1 crore and total turnover is upto Rs. 5 crore
|Eligibility for small enterprises
|investment is upto 5 crore and turnover is upto 50 crore
|Eligibility for medium enterprises
|investment is upto 50 crore a s total turnover yearly is upto 250 crore
Related – BTS Members Age
Eligibility Criteria For Udyam Aadhar Registration
All the peoples of India who have a micro, small & medium enterprises and wish to register their enterprise under udyamregistration.gov.in Aadhar Registration under MSME can fill out their registration form to get the MSME Aadhar number. All the enterprises will be kept in 3 categories micro, small & medium enterprise category under this scheme on the abscess of their investment & total annual turnover. All enterprises which investment is upto Rs. 1 crore & total turnover is upto Rs. 5 crore will be considered as micro enterprises , investment is upto 5 crore & turnover is upto 50 crore will be considered as small enterprises & investment is upto 50 crore a s total turnover annually is upto 250 crore will be consueded as medium enterprises category.
|Total yearly turnover
|Total annual investment
|upto Rs. 1 crore
|upto Rs. 5 crore
|upto Rs. 5 crore
|upto Rs. 50 crore
|upto Rs. 50 crore
|upto Rs. 250 crore
MSME Aadhar Registration Benefits
There’re various welfare available for all the msme who are registered under MSME Aadhar Registration government initiative. Some of Udyam Aadhar Registration welfare are listed beneath:
- All the msme registered under Udyam Aadhar Registration will eligible to receive the loan without mortgage any property or land for that amount so that they can get finance for their msme soon & easily which will assist them to grow their Udyam.
- The government will grant you a concession in paying the electricity bills.
- All the registered MSME will get the welfare of various subsidiaries, incentives & schemes from the government.
- By utilizing these MSME Aadhar Registration Benefits they can decrease their production worth & enhance their profits.
- In this scheme they’ll get a special manufacturing sector & production policies can easily get licenses & certificates.
- All the enterprises registered under this MSME Aadhar Registration can file a complaint against the delayed payment which will stop them from delayed payment for their products & services.
- They’ll get priority in government tenders if they’re registering under this scheme.
Read Also – $628 Canada Grocery Rebate
Documents Required For Udyam Aadhar Registration
These documents are needing to fill out your Udyam Aadhar Registration.
- A Aadhar card number of the owner of the enterprise
- GSTIN number of enterprise
- Pan Number
- Bank details & passbook
- A proof of permanent address of enterprise
Step To Make Udyam Aadhar Registration
- You require a web browser of your choice to go on the Udyam registration web page which is udyamregistration.gov.in.
- The webpage of Udyam registration website will accessible. Make a tap on a new entrepreneur who isn’t a registered tab visible on the page.
- A new page will appear. Fill your Aadhar number & enter the name of your entrepreneur and tap on the validity and make the OTP tab.
- A OTP will get on your mobile number registered in aadhar number. Enter the OTP on the shared page.
- Fill out all the information in the Registration Form with all the relevant information.
- After verifying all the information, the government will give a Aadhar Registration number.
- You can login on the official web page & download your Certificate to your device.
Related Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
From where can i Apply for Udyam Aadhar Registration form?
You need to go on the Udyam registration website which is udyamregistration.gov.in.
How many days is required to get the Udyam Aadhar Registration?
It will take 3 or 4 working days.
Do I need to pay any fee to download the Udyam Aadhar Registration Certificate Download?
No, there is no need to pay any fee to download the Certificate.