Driving License New Rules 2024 – If you’re an Indian resident & now want to apply for your driving license, then you should know about the new driving license rules applied by the government. The driving license rules have now changed by the government of India. According to new rules, now people don’t require to go through an RTO training test that was conducting earlier by government agencies to grant them a license. Now, private institutions have the power to conduct tests on people & allow them driving license certificates. For more information on new driving license rules, you must read this complete post.
Driving License New Rules 2024
- 1 Driving License New Rules 2024
- 2 New Rules for Private Driving Training Centres
- 3 New Driving License Types for 2024
- 4 Fee Structure Under New Driving Licenses
- 5 A Way to apply for new driver license
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
This rule comes into force & is effective from 1 June 2024. Right now, the notifications are only releasing on new rules. Applicants who want to apply for their new driving license must aware of the new rules. It is expecting that the 9 lakh government vehicles are equivalent to junk & cause a lot of pollution in the nation. All vehicles of more than 15 years old will not grant to run on road from 1 april, 2024.
Under driving license new rules, a fine of 1 lakh will require to paid people who violate the driving license rules. The person who drive on road at high speed, will pay fine of Rs 1000- Rs 2000. Under the new road safety rules, if minor is caught driving, then they require to pay fine of Rs 25000. In this case, the driving registration card of person are canceled & minor will not able to get license till 25 years age.
Driving License New Rules 2024 Details
|Driving License New Rules
|Union Ministry of Roads & Motorways
|Regional Transportation Office (RTO)
|Rules Changes for
|2 Wheeler & 4 Wheelers
Read Also – 100+ Happy Makar Sankranti Wishes
Benefits for New Rules of Driving License
Additionally, the Union Ministry of Roads & Motorways has changed the documentation had to observe for a new driver’s license. There is some exact detail for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler drivers as per Driving License New Rules 2024. The benefit of Driving License New Rules is that there may no physical examination held on the Regional Transportation Office.
The driving license application method can complete completely online at https://parivahan.gov.in/. The government claims that this may help to end the prolonged traces at RTOs. The person who’s want to apply for driver new license from the RTO is require to follow the Driving License New Rules 2024.
New Rules for Private Driving Training Centres
- The authorities have followed the basic set of suggestions for getting a private driving training centre license.
- The faculty must have at the very least 1 acre of land. Moreover, the 4-wheeler motors will want 2 acres of land.
- The Private Driving Training Center must have access to the trying-out facility.
- Trainers have to possess a high college diploma or equivalent training, a minimum of.
- A minimum of 5 years of driving experience is requiring by the trainer.
- The teacher should be familiar with the fundamentals of biometrics & IT structures.
- The mild automobile education requires to complete in much less than 4 weeks & should take at least 29 hours.
- There require to be at least 2 portions in training: practical & theoretical. The principal part of this has to take 8 hours, whilst the realistic component ought to take 21 hours.
- With 8 hours of large concept education & 31 hours of sizable sensible preparation, heavy motor car training will span 38 hours and should completed in 6 weeks.
Read Also – Happy Republic Day
New Driving License Types for 2024
On the basis of the type of automobile you force, you can need a different form of driving license.
Personal Vehicles Driving License Type
- MC 50CC: Bike with 55cc engine or much less potential
- MC EX50CC: Vehicle with gear and 50CC or more ability: Car & Bike.
- MCWOG / FVG: Bike with any engine ability but without gears: Scooter or Moped
- LMV-NT: Vehicle for shipping use
Commercial Vehicle Driving License Type
- HMV: Heavy Motor Vehicles
- HGMV: Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle
- MGV: Medium Goods Vehicle
- Trailer: Heavy Trailer License
- LMV: Bike, Van, Jeep & Taxi
Read Also – Republic Day Speech
Fee Structure Under New Driving Licenses
|Type of driving license
|Learner license renewal
|Permanent license renewal
|Issue and renewal of license for driving school
|Issue of renewed driver’s license
|Issue of duplicate license for driving school
A Way to apply for new driver license
- If you want to apply for a new driving license, then you must be at least 18 years old.
- To get a driver’s license, go to the portal: https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- Now, you must open the home page on your screen
- Tap on the Driving License Apply Option.
- Where the application form will open, you can print it if you want. You can apply offline or either online.
- Enter all the info asked in the application form.
- Upload the specified documents.
- You must make the application payment.
- Go to the RTO to make the deposit & offer direct proof of whether or not you recognize the way to force or no longer.
- If you recognize the way to force, then your driving license can approve & made for you.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum age limit for DL in India?
Private Driving license is valid for 20 years from the date of issue or till the holder attains 40 years of age, which comes earlier. After the age of 40 the Driving licence will be issued for 10 years & then 5 years subsequently.
Can I drive Scooty with LMV license?
No; a light motor vehicle (LMV) license is meant for driving light motor vehicles, which are cars. In order to drive a scooty, one must possess a two-wheeler driving license. This two wheeler license can either be a motor cycle with gear or without gear category.
How many days before driving license can be renewed in India?
An application for renewal shall be entertained not more than one month before the date of expiry of the licence. If the application is late for more than five years after the date of expiry of the licence, the applicant should undergo all the formalities to obtain a fresh licence.