SADAREM AP Certificate – The Andhra Pradesh government recently published the notification about the SADAREM AP certificate. The certificate’s acronym is Software for Disabled for Access Rehabilitation & Empowerment AP. This certificate is to assist the disabled people of the AP to acquire web-based solutions & eliminate rural poverty.
A disabled person of AP can apply for this certificate online & receive the welfare. This is a computerized certificate if the candidates meets the eligibility criteria. This certificate has the id card & a 17-digit code. You can apply for this certificate by following the tips in the post.
SADAREM AP Certificate
- 1 SADAREM AP Certificate
- 2 Types of disabilities
- 3 Documents Required for SADAREM
- 4 How to book a slot for the SADAREM AP certificate?
- 5 SADAREM AP Certificate Apply
- 6 Step to check the Application Status
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
The complete format SADAREM (Software for Evaluation of Persons with Disabilities for Access Restoration & Empowerment) is intended to cover as many functions as a scientific evaluation based on formulae & methods explain by the Indian government. The program makes all relevant paperwork for handicapped applicants, including Notification Orders, Beneficiary Lists, Reports, Pension Certificates, Notification paperwork, Sanction Procedures & all required documents. To contact candidates with impairments, a database is available on the online page.
The term SADAREM stands for Disability Assessment Software for Access, Rehabilitation & Empowerment. It is a dynamic web-based system with the primary goal of empowering persons with disabilities in rural areas. It’s a Telangana government project that incorporates the perspectives of the scientific community also as organizations that serve persons with disabilities. The program assesses applicants utilizing fundamentally scientific metrics & disability rules that have meticulously made.
With a contemporary decision support system, the software is fully self-contained. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) can apply and check out the facility online for all of their functional requirements. Read the post carefully until the bottom to gather the complete detail about SADAREM AP Certificate Apply Online.
SADAREM AP Certificate Overview
Applicants can verify their pension certificate status & report online by visiting the official web portal which is https://sadarem.ap.gov.in or by utilizing the direct link shared beneath. If a disabled candidate submits the application manually, the service provider manually inputs the application & all other detail into the web page and gives the application a 17-digit number. Following a successful registration, 17 SADAREM seats will be awarded depending on your district, Mandal & village.
|Article about||SADAREM AP Certificate|
Read Also – NREGA Job Card List
Features of SADAREM AP Certificate
- The certificate measures a person’s degree of impairment utilizing formulae & techniques prescribed by the Government of India.
- It makes a computerized disability certificate that includes a 17-digit unique ID number & an ID card.
- Service providers can use the database that SADAREM gives as a public service to reach out to persons with disabilities.
- Sadarem as well performs needs assessments & manages a centralized database.
- Moreover, the system makes required details, such as the support services that persons are entitled to, based on the evaluation of requirements & the prompt registration of services provided.
Related Post – Meghalaya School Holidays
Types of disabilities
Some kinds of disabilities are thinking about to gather the SADAREM AP certificate. They’re –
- Mental disability
- Disability for hearing
- Disability for eyes
- Locomotor disability
- Multiple disabilities
- Mental illness
Read Also – Jagananna Amma Vodi List
Documents Required for SADAREM
The documents required to apply for SADAREM AP are –
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- ID card
- Photograph of the applicant’s disability.
- Medical report of the candidate
- Disability certificate that shows the applicant’s disability.
- Passport size photo
Check Also – Current Location Pin Code
How to book a slot for the SADAREM AP certificate?
Follow the provided steps to book the slot for the SADAREM AP certificate.
- At first, go to the official web page shared by the government.
- On the homepage, fill in your unique identification number and then click the checkbox on the screen.
- Then click on ‘Generate OTP’ to generate an OTP.
- You’ll get an OTP number to your registered number.
- After that, fill in the OTP you got and validate the OTP option.
- On the screen, you can see the slots available in the hospitals.
- Books the slot & submit it.
SADAREM AP Certificate Apply
A person from AP with any disability is eligible for the SADAREM AP certificate. After registering the disability of the candidate in a Meeseva centre, you’ll receive a 17-digit code. Follow the steps shared in the post to apply for the certificate.
- At first, open the official web page and download the application form.
- After downloading it, fill out the form with your credentials such as name, pension card number, address etc.
- Then visit any Meeseva near your location & submit the application form together with the asked documents.
- The meeseva employee process the application.
Related Post – Kedarnath Registration
Step to check the Application Status
After applying for the SADAREM AP certificate, you can check the application status by following the beneath steps. They’re –
- Go to the official web page of the certificate application.
- On the homepage, tap on the quick search option.
- A new page will show, and fill in the SADAREM ID application ID or Aadhar card number on the screen.
Related Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my Sadarem slot status?
Visit the official website https://sadarem.ap.gov.in. Click on the Quick Search button on the right-hand side of the page. You can check the status by SADAREM ID / Pension ID / Ration Card Number /Aadhaar Card Number. Select SADAREM ID and enter your 17 digits registration number.
Who is eligible for AP Sadarem?
A person who has a disability is eligible to submit an application for and get a SADAREM certificate. Following the evaluation, a computerized disability certificate is issued to the applicant in the event that the applicant is found to have a handicap according to the established criteria.
What is sadaram?
About SADAREM. Objective of the SADAREM initiative is to create a Dynamic Web enable system for comprehensive access, rehabilitation and empowerment, through automation, capacity building, assessment of persons with disabilities (PWDs) and maintaining Decision Support System (DSS). Notifications.