KTET Application Form 2023 – If you want to know the detail about Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test then we’re here to share you with all the detail regarding this page. Through the official notification, Kerala Government Education Board has invited eligible applicants to apply for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test from 09 February 2023 to 16th February 2023 & the end date to take a hard copy of the application form is 17 February 2023.
There’re a big number of applicants waiting to apply for this notification. Now, all fascinated & eligible applicants can apply for this notification by visiting its official portal. There is only an online mode available to apply for this notification.
KTET Application Form 2023
- 1 KTET Application Form 2023
- 2 Eligibility of KTET 2023
- 3 KTET 2023 Application Fees
- 4 KTET Exam Pattern 2023
- 5 How To Fill out the Application Form for KTET 2023?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the newly sources & details, the officials of the Kerala Department are all set to conduct the examination of the KTET at various centers across the state. So, all fascinated applicants have to fill out the application form till the end date of the application methods. There’re a big number of applicants who have applied for the KTET application form. This is one of the big opportunity for all of them who wish to become a government teacher. Teachers’ eligibility exams will be organized in the form of written (Pen & Paper) mode. For more details, you should read the full page.
All applicants must get minimum qualifying marks to pass the KTET. Applicants can apply by visiting the official portal. We’re going to response many questions about the KTET Application form like, its details, beginning & end date of application, essential data, and steps to apply for the KTET application form shared in the below-listed page.
KTET Application Form 2023 Details
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Pariksha Bhavan|
|Name of Test||KTET 2023|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Kerala TET Application form’s last date||19th February 2023|
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date 2023
|Release Date of KTET Notification||February 08, 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||February 09, 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||February 16, 2023|
|Application form Printout Last Date||February 19, 2023|
|Form Correction||To be Announced|
|Hall Ticket||To be Announced|
|KTET Exam Date 2023||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Updated Soon|
Related – UPTET Application Form 2023 Apply Online
Eligibility of KTET 2023
For Category: Lower Primary Teacher – Classes 1st to 5th
- Secondary / Higher is explained as secondary or an equivalent with 45% marks & a 2-year certificate from the TTC Examination Board for trained teachers.
- As per NCTE Regulation 2002, applicants must have minimum 45% in their 2-year primary year primary Education diploma.
- Candidates must have a at least of 50% in their education diploma.
For Category: Upper Primary Teacher Class 6th to 8th
- Two-year elementary education diploma/TTC with 45% in BA/B.Com/BSc.
- 45% in BA, B.com, or BSc & a 1-year B.Ed.
- 50% on the secondary or higher secondary exam & 4 years of BEIEd (Bachelor of Elementary Education).
- 50% in secondary or higher secondary with four years of BA, B.Ed, or B.Sc.Ed.
Related – UTET Application Form 2023, Uttarakhand TET
For Category: High School Teacher Class 8th to 10th
- 45% in BA, B.com, or B.sc also as a B.Ed from an accredited institution.
- BA or equivalent with 45% marks & passed in LTTC.
- To Apply in Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics & Physics, the applicant must have 50% marks from a regional institution graded by NCERT.
- For Zoology & Botany, applicants should haven’t less than 50% Msc.Ed qualification in Life Science Course.
KTET 2023 Application Fees
|SC/ST, Physically Handicapped||250/-|
Related – CG RTE Admission 2023, RTE Chhattisgarh
KTET Exam Pattern 2023
There’ll be 150 questions on the KTET 2023 question paper & the exam will last 2.5 hours. There’ll be 3 parts to the exam – part 1, part 2 & part 3rd and the questions will follow the MCQ format. The exam carries a 150-point maximum score.
How To Fill out the Application Form for KTET 2023?
- Firstly, applicants have to go the official portal of KTET i.e., https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/
- After that, the homepage of the official portal is available on the display screen of your device.
- Complete your registration by tapping the new registration link on the following page.
- Tap the press here for the new registration link after checking the 3 boxes.
- On this page, you’ve to mention all the essential data like log in your mobile OTP by inputting your email ID & Mobile number.
- Check all the listed data once again & upload all the essential documents together with your photograph & signature.
- Then, make payment & take a hard copy of the filled Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 application form.
- By following the upper process, you can apply for the KTET Application form directly from its authorized official portal.
Also Check Other Posts –
CIDCO Lottery Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for the KTET exam 2023?
Candidates can fill out the application form on the official website. candidates who aspire to become teachers can apply for all three papers. The recruitment body will soon update the candidates through official notification regarding the KTET recruitment exam 2023. The candidates will appear for the exam in offline mode.
What is the last date of application for KTET?
The KTET application form 2023 will be released on April 3, 2023. According to the official notification, the candidates can make applications for the KTET March session exam from April 3 to 17 2023. The KTET march session exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 12 and 15, 2023.
If you want to access the information related to the Kerala Teacher Eligibility test application form. then, you must have to read the above-mentioned article.
How much percentage is required for the KTET exam?
The candidate must get a 4 year Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and at least 50 percent in Higher Secondary. A 2-year special education diploma, as well as a minimum of 50% in Higher secondary, are requirements for the candidate.