CIDCO Lottery Application Form: The government has provided the scheme named CIDCO Lottery 2024 in which flats will be provided to the people of the state on a lottery basis. For information such as an application process, documents required, eligibility criteria, selection process, flat price, and location are shown below in this page.
CIDCO Lottery 2024
- 1 CIDCO Lottery 2024
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For CIDCO Lottery 2024 Application Form
- 3 Login On The CIDCO Lottery Official Portal 2024
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In the Taloja node of Navi Mumbai a mass housing yojana of 5730 tenements was established by the city and industrial development Corporation on 27th of January. The minister of Maharashtra urban development Eknath Shinde had said about the Cidco housing scheme is that this scheme grabbing famous cause of its quality construction, transparent online processing, and affordable rates. From January online applications and registrations for mass housing yojana have appeared on the official website. All the citizens from EWS economically weaker sections in the general category may apply for this mass housing scheme.
Out of 5730 tenements, 1524 are provided under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the EWS (economically weaker section) and the rest 4206 are provided for people who belong to the general category. The economically weaker section (EWS) aspirants are applicable for a grant of Rs. 2.5 lakh.
CIDCO Lottery Online Application Form – Overview
|Article For||CIDCO Lottery Application Form Fill Up, Price Check Here|
|Started by||Government of the
|Name of the
|The City And
Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra
|Started in||Maharashtra state|
|Due date of
Also Check Kerala Lottery Result
Mass Housing Scheme Started By CIDCO
The Taloja node of Navi Mumbai a mass housing scheme for 5730 tenements has been started by CIDCO on January. The online applications and registration for these mass housing schemes have been appear on the official website. People belonging to the EWS (economically weaker section) can take advantages from this scheme. Out of the 5730 tenements, 1524 were provided under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and the rest 4206 were provided for people who belong to the general category.
Economically weaker section (EWS), aspirants are applicable to grab a grant of Rs 2.5 lakh. Over 30,000 applications have been got so far for 5703 houses. Although, following the request from people CIDCO has extended the due date for 30 days. Then interested aspirants may apply under the scheme up to March 2024 and the due date for the payment of fees, EMD amount and the computerized draw has also been postponed as per officials.
You May Also Check Nagaland Lottery Result
Eligibility Criteria For CIDCO Lottery 2024 Application Form
- Aspirants should earn a monthly income between Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 50000/- per month to apply for Low Income Group category flats.
- Aspirants should earn a monthly income of Rs. 25000/- per month to fill the application form for Economically Weaker Section category flats.
Also Check: Bhutan State Lottery Result
New Towns List Under CIDCO Lottery
- Meghdoot-new Nagpur
- New Nashik
- New Aurangabad
- New Latur
- Chikhaldara hill station
- Waluj Mahanagar
- New Nanded
- Aurangabad fringe area
- Jalana New Town
- Vasai Virar
You May Also Check: Kolkata Fatafat Result
Price Details of the CIDCO Lottery Flat
Area (in sq m)
|Cost (in Lakhs)|
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Documents Required For CIDCO Lottery 2024
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- For EWS: Rs. 5000/-
- For LIG: Rs. 25000/-
Process To Register For CIDCO Lottery 2024
Aspirants require to follow the steps to seek an application for CIDCO Lottery 2024 Registration:
- First of all, you should have to log on the official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.
- Then, you should have to click on click here for estate online services.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you should have to tap on submit online CFC application.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should have to choose node, sector, block, plot no, scheme, and service.
- After that, you should have to tap on apply for the scheme.
- The CIDCO Lottery Application Form 2024 will appear in front of you.
- You should have to key in all the necessary information in this application form such as transferor information (name, address, mobile number, street number, city, postal code, email id, identification number, GST number, etc) and transferee information (name, address, street name, city, postal code, mobile number, email id).
- After that, you should have to tap on submit.
- Then, a receipt of the transfer of CIDCO build-up premises will be made.
- You should have to click on the click here link provided on this page.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page where you should have to key in the application number and attach the application form too.
- Afterwards, you should have to tap OK on the dialogue box that will present asking you to upload the file.
- Then, you should have to tap on agree on the self-declaration.
- After that, you will get alerts on your email ID and SMS ensuring your registration.
Also Check FYJC 11th Admission Registration
Login On The CIDCO Lottery Official Portal 2024
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of CIDCO.
- The main page will appear in front of you
- On the main page, you are needed to key in a username, password, and captcha code under the login section
- Then, you should have to tap on the login.
- By following this process, you may log in to the official portal.
Process After winning CIDCO Lottery
- The winner has to submit the necessary documents such as the PAN card, income certificate, domicile certificate, passport, voter ID, birth certificate, etc
- After the submission of all the needed documents CIDCO will offer a provisional offer letter.
- CIDCO will send the 1st intimation letter to the winner related to the documents.
- Then, the aspirant is needed to pay the partial amount of the flat within the provided time.
- After that, the aspirant will get the assignment letter.
- Then, the aspirants have to pay the stamp duty and registration charges and submit a copy of the online registration certificate in the CIDCO office
- After that, the aspirants will get the possession letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the CIDCO Lottery?
The CIDCO Lottery is a housing lottery scheme launched by the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) in India. The lottery is aimed at providing affordable housing options to the citizens of Maharashtra.
How can I apply for the CIDCO Lottery?
You can apply for the CIDCO Lottery by visiting the official website of CIDCO and filling out the online application form. The application form is generally available during the registration period specified by CIDCO.
What are the documents required for the CIDCO Lottery application?
The documents required for the CIDCO Lottery application may vary depending on the type of housing scheme. Generally, you will need to provide proof of identity, address, income, and age, along with the application form.
How are the winners selected in the CIDCO Lottery?
The winners in the CIDCO Lottery are selected through a computerized random lottery system. The lottery results are announced on the official website of CIDCO and also published in leading newspapers.
What happens if I am selected as a winner in the CIDCO Lottery?
If you are selected as a winner in the CIDCO Lottery, you will be required to pay the initial booking amount and complete the necessary documentation within the specified time frame. You will also need to fulfill any other requirements specified by CIDCO.