How to Recover Your Instagram Account? – There’re times. when we require a break from Instagram. We’ve all there. Generally, there’re no issues when you remember your username or password. The issue arises when you want to recover your Instagram account without email or phone number. But, it is not a problem & there is a way to solve your problem.
How to Recover Your Instagram Account?
- 1 How to Recover Your Instagram Account?
- 2 How to Recover Instagram Account Without Email Address?
- 3 How to Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number and Email ID?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Instagram has more than1 billion active monthly customers with over 500 million customers actively utilizing it daily & the numbers keep on enhancing as Instagram launches new features for its customers to try out. There’re instances when customers lose access to their Instagram account
In addition, resetting your Instagram password will as well a tedious process. The task becomes even more difficult when you require to contact Instagram assist as they’re hard to reach out to. However, this post will walk you through a step by step process towards the recovery of your Instagram account with & without any access to your email or phone number.
How to Recover Your Instagram Account? Details
|How to Recover Your Instagram Account?
Read Also – Best 10 Short Video Apps in India
Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number
1stly, if you don’t have access to your Instagram account but have access to your Facebook account.
- Install the Instagram app & launch it.
- Tap on the assist for sign-in options. You’ll give with a few options at this point to recover your Instagram account without a phone number.
- Choose the login with Facebook. You’ll direct to your Facebook interface. You’ll have to enter your username & password.
- Click on the “OK” button to log into your Instagram account.
How to Recover Instagram Account Without Email Address?
This option is appropriate for people who have access to their phone number but not their email id. You may try the following ways to access your Instagram account.
- Install the Instagram & and launch it.
- Tap on the help for sign-in option. At this point, you’ll give with a lot of choices. Select the recovery option as the phone number. This will allow a code to sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you get the code enter it when verification is asked.
- Once the verification is completed you’ll be asked to make a new password for your account.
- After you save your password, you can once again access your Instagram account.
Read Also – Bollywood Celebrity Birthday
How to Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number and Email ID?
This may pose as a bother if your phone gets stolen, lost, or hacked. Instagram has a solution for these types of problems too. The following process is a step by step process to recover your Instagram account without an email or phone number.
Method 1: Look through the “get more help option
- Launch the Instagram app & once the app opens tap on the forgotten password option located on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the “add account” option & then log in once the page opens up.
- Once the log in page opens up click on the “forgotten password?” option located under the password field.
- Once the “trouble with logging in“ page open you can do 3 things. Either you can enter your username, or your email address or your phone number. Since you do not have access to your phone or your email you’ll have to select the username option instead.
- Fill your Instagram username on the username field bar.
- Please keep in mind that you’ll have to look for your new username if your previous account gets hacked. You can look for your hacked account by checking your followers list or by checking the likes on your previous posts.
- Click on the “need more help” option. Ensure to type your username before clicking on the “need more help option”. In case you don’t do so, you’ll be redirected to the Instagram Help Center.
Read Also – Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Method 2: Request support from Instagram
- After you’ve followed the upper-mentioned steps correctly you’ll be directed to the “Help Us Recover Your Account” page.
- On this page you’ll see the email address that is linked to your Instagram account.
- If the email address matches your email address you can click on “send security code” to send a security code to your email. However, if it is not that you won’t able to send the security code to your email. So, click on “I can not access this email or phone number’ which is located at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll then be redirected to the “Request Support” form. This will grant you to contact Instagram support.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if you forgot your Instagram username and email?
If you forget or don't know your Instagram username, you can still log in using your phone number or email address associated with your account. Once you log in, you'll be able to find your username at the top of your profile.
Note: If you don't have access to the username, email address, or phone number associated with your account, enter the login information you most recently used, then tap Can't reset your password? below the Next button and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my old Instagram account back?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.