Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 Online Form, Check UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status @mksy.up.gov.in: Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, after the birth of the girl child, an amount of ₹ 15000 is provided to them in 6 installments. This scheme also provides social and economic security to the girl child.
Apart from this, negative thinking about daughters can also be improved through this scheme. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by only those families of Uttar Pradesh whose annual income is a maximum of ₹ 300000 or less. The budget of this scheme has been fixed by the government at 1200 crores. Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is operated by the Department of Women and Child Development.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1 Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 2 Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2023 Key Facts
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.2 Who is eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.3 What are the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.4 How can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.5 What is the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.6 Is there any age limit for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3.7 Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana if I have more than two children?
- 3.8 Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana if I am not a resident of Uttar Pradesh?
- 3.9 Is there any fee for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
This scheme will also prove to be effective in improving the future of daughters. Apart from this, daughters will be encouraged to get higher education through this scheme. Various types of schemes are operated by the government for the purpose of providing social security to women. Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana is also one such scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided in 6 installments after the birth of girls. The application under this scheme is made through the official website of the Department of Women and Child Development. Kanya Sumangala Yojana has also been started with the aim of removing negative thinking about daughters. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme then you have to apply under this scheme.
As you all know, Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been started by the government to improve the sex ratio, prevent feticide and develop positive thinking towards the general public. This scheme is improving the standard of living of the girl child. Apart from this, girls are becoming empowered and self-reliant by the operation of this scheme. Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, an amount of ₹ 15000 is provided by the government in 6 equal installments. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by only those families whose annual maximum income is ₹ 300000 or less. Till now more than 1268000 girl children have benefited through this scheme. This information has been provided by Governor Anandiben Patel. The procedure to apply has been shared with you through this article. Apart from this, you can also get other information related to this scheme through this article.
UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023|
|Initiated by whom||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|Purpose of the scheme||Making the future of the daughters of the state bright|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Girls of the State|
|Scheme Benefits||Providing funds to daughters for studies|
|Application type||online and offline|
Categories of Kanya Sumangala 2023
- Category 1 – The girl child of Uttar Pradesh who was born on or after 1st April 2019 will be given financial assistance of Rs.2000.
- Category 2– After this, when the girl has been vaccinated within 1 year and she is not born before 1st April 2018, an amount of 1000 rupees will be given to her.
- Category 3– This will include the girl who has taken admitted to class 1 in the current academic session, she will be given 2000 rupees from the government.
Also Check: YSR Housing Scheme 2023
- Category 4– In this, the girl who has taken admitted to class 6 during the current academic session will be benefited with an amount of Rs.2000.
- Category 5– This will include the girl child who has taken admitted to class 9 during the current academic session, they will be given an amount of 3000 rupees.
- Category 6– In this category, after passing 10/12th of the girl child, who has taken admission for graduation/degree or at least diploma, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 5000.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2023 Key Facts
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be provided from the birth of the girl child to her graduation/degree/diploma.
- The total budget of this scheme has been fixed by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
- Beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The amount to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be provided benefits and the size of the family should be a maximum of 2 children.
Also Check: PM Kisan Nidhi 12th Kist Status 2023
Required Documents to Apply Sukanya Sumangala Scheme Online
- Applicant Should Be A Permanent Resident Of Up.
- Aadhar Card Of Parents
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Girl Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Also Check: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Amount to be given in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|किश्त||दी जाने वाली धनराशि|
|कन्या के जन्म होने पर||2000 रूपये|
|बेटी के टीकाकरण होने पर||1000 रूपये|
|कन्या के कक्षा 1 में प्रवेश करने के उपरांत||2000 रूपये|
|कन्या के कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश करने के उपरांत||2000 रूपये|
|कन्या के कक्षा 9 में प्रवेश करने के उपरांत||3000 रूपये|
|कन्या के 10 वी तथा 12 वी उत्तीर्ण करने के बाद स्नातक /डिग्री या कम से कम डिप्लोमा में प्रवेश के उपरांत||5000 रूपये|
Steps to Do Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration 2023
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the MKSY Official Website of the Department of Women and Child Development.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal.
- Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of consent.
- The reason for this option will be to tick ‘I agree’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- After clicking on it, the next page will open on which you will get the registration form.
- All the information asked in the registration form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, and OTP will have to be verified.
- After verifying your registration will be done.
- User ID will be received on your mobile phone after a successful registration.
- You have to log in with this user id.
- Then you have to log in by entering your user id and password.
- After this, you will see the girl’s registration form.
- Fill in the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button
- In this way, your application will be completed and your daughter will become eligible for this MKSY.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a welfare scheme launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh in India for the welfare of the girl child. The scheme aims to ensure the welfare and education of the girl child and to empower them.
Who is eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The following are eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana:
- Girls born in families below the poverty line.
- Girls who are residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Families with up to two children.
What are the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana include financial assistance for education, health and development of girls, annual scholarships, and a lump sum payment on the completion of education or marriage.
How can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
You can apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana by visiting the official website of the scheme and filling out the online application form.
What is the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is http://mksy.up.gov.in/.
Is there any age limit for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
No, there is no age limit for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana if I have more than two children?
No, families with more than two children are not eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana if I am not a resident of Uttar Pradesh?
No, only residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Is there any fee for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
No, there is no fee for applying for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.