Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana has been started by the government of the state in sequence to assist the student of Bihar. Children who are wanted in higher studies but are not able to do because of family financial issues will get many advantages from this scheme. From this scheme, the student of the Bihar state will get a loan for the purpose of their studies.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
- 1 Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For BSCC Yojana 2023
- 3 List of Necessary Documents During Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
The students will grab a loan amount of up to Rs. 4 lakhs. Thus, the students who are wanted to study further must read this page completely. And after reading it, they must fill out the online application form for the similar. You should have to go to the official website regular basis to grab all the current updates related to the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023. Aspirants who wish to fill out the online application for the above-provided scheme must read the eligibility details for the scheme before applying for it. The online application form may be filled out anytime. The scheme was started in 2016 by Nitish Kumar who was Bihar State’s chief minister of the state during that time.
This scheme offers a big relief to the students and offered to assist them in their upcoming career plans. Up to now, a big number of aspirants have already filled out the online form and also got the loan amount. Thus, in case you are interested in this scheme, fill out the online application form very soon. With the help of this page, you will grab further details regarding The BSCC scheme, application method, necessary documents, etc.
Highlights of BSCC Bihar 2023 Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Started on||2 October 2016|
|Aims of the scheme||to provide loans to the financially poor candidates for their studies|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak student of the state|
|Started by||Nitish Kumar|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
Aim of the BSCCY Scheme
The big purpose of this scheme is to exceed the Gross Enrollment Ration of the state. Gross Enrollment Ration (GER) was counted as 14..3% end time whereas National GER was 24%. Thus BSCC Yojana 2023 has started to exceed the GER of the state by 30% and to be created Bihar one of the most changed states.
Eligibility Criteria For BSCC Yojana 2023
- Candidates should have done standard 12th from a recognized board.
- He or She must have been chosen for admission to any departmental institute.
- The loan will only be provided for the general courses.
- The list of the available courses is available below.
- Aspirants who have clarified Standard 12th (polytechnic after 10th) and applications of Bihar who had done the similar from the state like Jharkhand and West Bengal are also applicable for the scheme.
- The amount will be transferred to the educational institute for the aspirants staying in the hostel.
- The minimum age of the aspirants should be 25 years while going to apply for the scheme.
- The maximum age of the aspirants should be 30 years spell applying for the scheme.
- In case the aspirant already has a degree of a level then the scheme will not be provided for the aspirants going to apply for the similar scheme only.
How To Register For Bihar Students Credit Card 2023 Yojana?
- Go to the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- The main page will open on the screen.
- There you will watch the column of login.
- Visit that column and tap on the alternative of New Applicant Registration.
- On the main page, you will have to key in your complete name, working mobile number and email id.
- After keying in all the information, tap on send OTP. Key in the received OTP on the empty space and check it.
- Then the successful registration, tap on the main page and log in with the information get in e-mail and SMS.
- There you will be asked to reset your passport as per your requirement.
- Key in the old and new passwords and also need to submit them.
- And your password will be successfully edited.
Also Check Kerala DHSE Result
How To Apply For Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
- first of all, log on to the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department.
- Visit the Login column on the main page and log in by keying in the necessary credentials.
- On the new page, initiate keying in the necessary details carefully.
- After providing all the details carefully, you should have to submit the form.
- Once the details will be submitted properly, then you should have to choose the scheme.
- After selecting the scheme, a new form will open on the screen.
- Key in the personal information and then the residential address.
- After key in the above-provided information, provide Financial Income details.
- Afterward, key in the Loan Request Section and the Financial information of Co-Aspirant.
- Then, key in the Bank, Repayment and Payment information and submit the form. Your Application Form will get also successfully submitted.
Also Check KSEEB SSLC Result
List of Necessary Documents During Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Admission Proof
- Fee Schedule
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Tax Receipt
- Income Certificate of last year
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Letter conferring scholarship
- Course Structure
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Bank Statement for the last six months
- Any Residence Proof like Passport, DL, Voter id, etc.
List of Courses Available under Bihar Credit Card Yojana
|B.TEch BE (Lateral Entry)||B.Arch|
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology||M.Sc M.Tech|
|Hospital & Hotel Mgmt||Diploma in Food Processing|
|BVMS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|B.Tech BE B.Sc||Diploma in Food and Beverage Services|
|Bachelor in Pharmacy||BFA|
|Diploma in Hotel Mgmt||Degree/ Diploma in Aeronautical|
|BCA||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy|
|MCA||Diploma in Food Nutrition|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||Diploma in Dietetics|
|B.Sc (Computer Application)||B.Sc in Fashion Technology|
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||B.Sc In Fashion Designing|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||B.Sc. in Apparel Designing|
|BHMCT||B.Sc in Footwear Designing|
|BAMS||Degree/ Diploma in Pilot Training|
|BUMS||Degree/ Diploma in Shipping|
|Diploma in Food Production||BBM|
|GNM||Integrated BBA & MBA|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Integrated BCA & MCA|