YSR Housing Scheme 2023 has been released for the people of the Andhra Pradesh state by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government. Eligible participants who wish to apply for the yojana to get the advantage of the scheme require to be aware of related to the scheme in detail. Now, from this page, you may collect all the scheme-related details like eligibility criteria, the method to apply for the scheme, the beneficiary list and much other respective details.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Housing Scheme 2023
- 1 YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Housing Scheme 2023
- 2 Services Provided Under YSR Housing Scheme
- 3 YSR Housing Scheme Login Procedure
Under the 1st phase of the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy housing scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government has obtain 68.361 acres of land. This land is of the importance of Rs 23,535 crores. Approximately 16 lakh houses were built and each home price Rs 1.8 lakh and Rs 28,800 crore was consumed on the scheme. Now the built of the 2nd phase of the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy housing scheme has initiated on 25th December 2020 and in 3 years approximately 28.30 lakh houses will be constructed under the 2nd phase of the YSR housing Scheme. 30,75,755 houses will be allocated to women beneficiaries of the state. And the built of 15,60,000 homes will be started on 25 December 2020.
YSR housing scheme has been started in sequence to impart houses to poor families of Andhra Pradesh. The CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated this government scheme. By the utilization of this scheme, the poor people of the state can live the dream of owning a home. Under YSR scheme, houses will offer to all the interested people of the state by 2023. Around 15.6 lakh houses will be constructed under this scheme in the first phase. The government is going to expend Rs 28084 crore on constructing 15.6 lakh houses. On 3rd June 2021 CM of Andhra Pradesh himself laid the foundation of housing colonies in temporary mode from his camp office. On this occasion, the CM has also spoken to the beneficiaries.
YSR Housing Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation|
|Released by||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Starting Date||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiary||People of Andhra Pradesh|
Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Online Apply
CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has also foregrounded even that for constructing these housing colonies 30 categories of craftsmen such as masons, painters, carpenters, plumbers, etc will get employment. Approximately 21 crore days of labour will be made under the YSR housing scheme. A new joint collector post will also be made in each district that will track the utilization of the YSR housing scheme. It has been evaluated that approximately 15.6 lakh houses will be done by June in 175 assembly constituencies. The government is deciding to construct another 12.70 lakh houses in the 2nd phase by 2023 which will price approximately Rs 22860 crores.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Apart from that the government is going to spend 34000 crores in sequence to make the infrastructure in these housing colonies which involves lighting, drinking water, roads, electricity, drainage, etc. Up to now approximately 31 lakh housing sites have been provided to the poor. One in 04 families in the state will advantage from the housing scheme. The CM also insighted the fact that around 04 new districts with New housing colonies will be made with the help of this scheme and approximately 1.2 crore people from 31 lakh families will get residence.
Services Provided Under YSR Housing Scheme
The government is also going to supply 02 tube lights, an overhead water storage tank, 4 bulbs, two fans, and 20 tonnes of sand free of cost to every unit of housing. The facilities of the infrastructural in these colonies will be best-class. In these colonies, Anganwadi centers, parks, schools, markets, libraries, etc will also be built. All those people who want to take benefit of the YSR housing scheme can apply at the nearest village or ward secretariat. After applying the beneficiary will get the advantage of this scheme within 90 days of application.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Unveiled Layout of YSR Housing Scheme
On 30th December 2020, the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has uncovering the layout of the Gunkalam colony. This is the biggest home site layout in the state under YSR Housing Scheme a location of 397 acres having 12301 plots. The CM has also told the officials that this Gunkalam layout will become the Nagar Panchayat after the work for the built of houses will be done.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
In this layout, all the basic facility such as roads, drinking water, electricity, educational facilities, hospitals, police stations, parks, health clinics, libraries, RBKs, banks, etc will be appear. He also said that under the YSR housing scheme not just homes but towns for the future will built.
- In the Gunkalam location the market value of the plot will be Rs 3 lakh and after the built is done the market price will exceed to Rs 6 to 7 lakh.
- These homes will offer to the beneficiaries free of cost. Under the YSR Housing Yojana approximately 30.75 lakh, beneficiaries have identified throughout the state and 28.30 lakh homes will built in two phases under YSR Housing Scheme.
- Approximately 2.62 lakh TIDCO flats will also construct. Out of 28.30 lakh houses, 15.60 lakh homes will construct in the first phase for which 7000 crores will spend and the rest 12.70 lakh houses will be constructed in the next year.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Process To Apply Online YSR Housing Scheme 2023
The people of the Andhra Pradesh who wishes to fill the application form for YSR Housing Scheme firstly they require to visit at the official website.
- Then, at the official website, you will grab the Registration/Login alternative.
- Click on these alternatives and then fill in all the needed details in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the needed documents.
- Recheck the application form before submitting the online application form.
- After that, you should have to click on the Submit button.
- Get the print of the YSR Housing Scheme Application Form and retain it safe for future reference.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
YSR Housing Scheme Login Procedure
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh state housing Corporation.
- The main page will appear in front of you.
- The only main page, you have to tap on sign in.
- A new page will appear before you where you have to key in username, password and captcha code
- After that, you should have to tap on the login.