Pan Aadhar Link Online – As we know, the Government of India has mandated the Linking of Aadhar Card & PAN Card so all of you must do it right now otherwise it’ll very complicated for you. It is to inform you that the Last Date for Pan Aadhar Link was 30th June 2023 & all those who haven’t completed the process will obtain their PAN Card Disabled. Any people who fails to do so will not able to perform cash transactions or financial transactions.
So ensure you complete the method right now to be eligible for Banking & other Cash Transactions. This linking is very important because it’ll become easier for the Taxpayers to pay their Taxes & to do other similar transactions. If you don’t link your Pan Aadhar Card then you’ll be debarred from paying taxes in future and you’ll not be able to do any financial transaction through Bank or through Cash.
Pan Aadhar Link Online
- 1 Pan Aadhar Link Online
- 2 Pan Aadhar Link Status Check on Incometax.gov.in
- 3 Documents Required for Pan Aadhar Link
- 4 How to Link Aadhaar with Pan Online Step by Step?
- 5 Penalty for Not Doing Aadhar Pan Link
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
All of us know that the Central Government of India fixed the Deadline of Aadhar Pan Link on 30th June 2023. Many people have completed the process & if any one is left then he or she should follow the How to Link Aadhar with Pan Step by Step Instructions provided beneath. After that, you’ll not be able to perform financial transactions & many other penalties will levied.
In addition, if you’ve completed the process then kindly Check Pan Aadhar Link Status @ incometax.gov.in & see if your verification is done or not. Readers can get to know about the complete details like penalties if the linking is done & incometax.gov.in Aadhar Pan Link Status Check. You can click on the link shared beneath and check your Aadhaar Pan Status utilizing the Mobile Number or aadhar Card Number.
Pan Aadhar Link Online Details
|Income Tax Department
|Pan Aadhar Link Online
|Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Mobile Number
|Aadhar Pan Card Link Last Date
|30th June 2023
|Mode of Process
|Aadhar Pan Card Link with Late Fee
|Pan Aadhar Link Status
|Benefit of Linking
|Ease in Tax Payment & Financial Services
|Income Tax Aadhar Pan Link Website
Read Also – Rajasthan Election Result
Incometax.gov.in Pan Aadhar Link Status : Instructions
All of you can follow the instructions shared beneath to Check Pan Aadhar Link Status.
- Visit incometax.gov.in from the device.
- Now choose the Home button and then choose the Aadhar Pan Status Link.
- Fill your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number & click on the submit button.
- Enter the OTP and check your Linking status on this page.
Pan Aadhar Link Status Check on Incometax.gov.in
All those who have Linked their Aadhar and Pan Card should do the Pan Aadhar Link Status Check on the official web page. If you’ve recently Linked aadhar & pan card then you’ve to wait for 1-2 Days so that verification is complete & then you can check the status.
Also Catch – YSR Navaskam Scheme
Simple Instructions are providing beneath which you can perform to Check Aadhar Pan Link Status @ incometax.gov.in. Simple Details like PAN Card Number, Aadhar Card Number & Mobile Number has to utilize on incometax.gov.in Pan Aadhar Status Link provided beneath.
Documents Required for Pan Aadhar Link
All the Tax Payers in India Should check the List of Documents Required for PAN Aadhar Link @ incometax.gov.in. In addition, we’ve as well introduced the instructions beneath which you can follow to complete the linking method.
- Aadhar Card Number
- Pan Card Number
- Registered Mobile Number
How to Link Aadhaar with Pan Online Step by Step?
Following Instructions will assist you to Link Aadhaar with PAN Online Step by Step.
- Visit to incometax.gov.in & choose the home button.
- Now choose the Aadhar Pan Link button.
- Fill your Aadhar Card Number & Pan Card Number.
- Submit the Request & then enter the mobile number.
- Fill the OTP got & proceed.
- Pay the Penalty Fees through Online Banking & complete the process.
Read Also – Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
Penalty for Not Doing Aadhar Pan Link
Following is the List of Penalty for Not Doing Aadhar Pan Link.
- You’ll be debarred from Financial Transactions & Cash Transactions.
- Your Pan Card Number will remove & you can’t pay taxes.
- In addition, you’ll not be eligible for any type of Bank Loan.
- So ensure you complete the process to avoid these penalties.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
On Which Website is Aadhar Pan Link available?
You can go to incometax.gov.in to Link your Aadhar Card with Pan Card.
When was the Last Date for Pan Aadhar Link?
Last Date was 30th June for Aadhar Pan Link.
You need to pay Rs 1000/- as Penalty for doing delay in Aadhar Pan Link.