Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024, How to Apply Ladli Laxmi Yojana Delhi Online Form @wcddel.in: Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 has been started by the Delhi government to empower the daughters of the state and to remove the discrimination between boys and girls among the people towards daughters. The Delhi government has started this scheme on January 1, 2008.
Financial assistance will be provided under this scheme, which will encourage the birth of daughters. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Delhi Ladli Yojana through this article such as what is Dilli Ladli Yojana, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government from the birth of daughters till their studies. So that she will become empowered and will be able to get higher education. Through this scheme, the birth of daughters will be encouraged and the discrimination between boys and girls will also be removed. The amount received for education through Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024 will also reduce the dropout rate and girls will also be encouraged to get an education. If you also want to apply under Delhi Ladli Yojana, then you can apply by visiting the official website. The sex ratio will also improve through this scheme. Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024 will be implemented by the Women and Child Development Department and Education Department.
Delhi Ladli Yojana has been started to make the daughters of the state empowered and self-reliant. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided in stages from the birth of the girl child to class 12th. This financial assistance ranges from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 11000. Every year a separate provision is made by the government in the budget for Delhi Ladli Yojana. This scheme is being operated since 2008. Since 2008, a separate provision is being made for this scheme in the Delhi budget. A budget of Rs 100 crore has been approved by the government for the implementation of this scheme on 2 March 2021. If you also want to apply for your daughter under this scheme, then you have to go to the official website and download the application form. You can apply through both online and offline means.
Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024 – Highlights
|Delhi Ladli Yojana
|Government of Delhi
|January 1, 2008
|Girls born in Delhi
|Correcting negative attitudes towards the girl child.
|₹5000 to ₹11000
Benefits and features of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024
- This scheme has been started by the Delhi government to remove negative thinking about daughters.
- Through Delhi Ladli Yojana, financial assistance is provided from the birth of a girl child till she takes admission in class 12th.
- This financial assistance ranges from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 11000.
- This scheme has been started by the Government of Delhi on 1 January 2008.
- Through the Delhi Ladli Yojana, the government will also help in removing the discrimination against daughters.
Also Check: Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana 2022
- Through this scheme, girls will become empowered and self-reliant.
- This scheme will also help in getting higher education.
- Through this scheme, the rate of dropout rate will also decrease and girls will be encouraged to get an education.
- The scheme will also help in preventing crimes like feticide.
- Delhi Ladli Yojana will be implemented by the Women and Child Development Department and Education Department.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been approved for the implementation of this scheme on 2 March 2021.
- The sex ratio will also improve through this scheme.
Also Check: PM Balika Anudan Yojana Apply Online
Maturity Drug Process Under Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024
- Under this scheme, if the girl child is 18 years old after passing 10th, then she can claim the adult amount.
- If the age of the girl child is not 18 years at the time of passing 10th then she can claim the majority amount after passing the 12th standard.
- In order to claim the maturity amount, the girl child is required to obtain an acknowledgment letter from the alert. It is also mandatory to have all other important documents along with the acknowledgment letter.
- The girl child has to submit the application along with the holy letter.
- It is mandatory for the girl child to have a zero balance account in the State Bank of India.
- This account can be opened by showing the acknowledgment letter.
- After this process, the amount of benefit will be allotted to the unique ID number of the girl child, which will be allotted by the State Bank of India.
Also Check: PM FME Scheme 2022
Important documents to apply in Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024
- Copy Of Aadhaar Card Of Girl Child And Parents
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate Of Girl Child
- A Photo Of The Parents With The Girl Child
- Residence Certificate Of Last 3 Years
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Also Check: Chhattishgarh Ration Card List
Process Of Applying Under Delhi Ladli Yojana 2024
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Women and Child Development Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Delhi Ladli Scheme.
- After this, you have to select the option of the Delhi Ladli scheme.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to scroll down on this page.
- At the bottom, you will see the development of the application form.
- You have to click on this option.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to download this application form and take a printout of it.
- After this, you have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents with this application form.
- After this, you will have to submit this application form to your district office.
- Your application will be scrutinized.
- If there is some mistake in your application form then you have to correct the mistake.
- After this, your application will be sent to SBIL.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Delhi Ladli Yojana.