Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana 2023, Beneficiary List @urban.rajasthan.gov.in: Let us know how a pucca house will be available under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Aavaas Yojana launched by the government. And how to apply for it? Which families will be eligible for Jan Awas Yojana? Keep reading the article carefully to know the complete details. It is a dream to have a pucca house in the basic needs of a person’s life.
People who are weaker than the economic class cannot make their dream of a pucca house come true. In such a situation, they start seeing the disappointment in life. But now this will not happen, because “Mukhyamantri Jan Avas Yojana Rajasthan” has been started by the Rajasthan government. Economically weak families, BPL families, and poor people will be provided a free voice by the government under the scheme. The Rajasthan government has set a target of providing pucca houses to 18 lakh families by 2023.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana 2023
Friends, today we will give you information about the Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana being run by Rajasthan on our website. We all know that everyone’s dream is to have their own house, to make this dream come true, the Rajasthan government started the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana. This is so that even the poorest of the poor can build their own house and fulfill their dream of building their own house. How will you apply for the Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Rajasthan? What will be the eligibility for this? And we will give you complete information about its benefits in our article, please read this article carefully. The size of these flats is 2 BHK with 2 rooms, 1 kitchen, and 1 lat/bath. All these houses will be built under the modern category. Houses are being constructed with modern facilities and all necessary facilities including roads, lights, sewerage, and gardens.
Under this housing scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to all the poor citizens of Rajasthan state to construct their own houses. Under this scheme, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and people living below the poverty line of Rajasthan state have been made eligible. Many such poor citizens who reside in the state of Rajasthan do not have a house to live in. Due to this, they have to live in rented houses or on footpaths to earn their living. In view of this condition of the citizens of the state, the state government of Rajasthan has started the Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana 2023. So that the poor citizens of the state can get their pucca houses constructed by taking advantage of this scheme. So that all the citizens of the state can get benefit from this scheme, so we will share information about Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana PDF Form Kaise Download Kare on this article for you. So let’s start.
Mukhymantri Jan Avas Yojana – Details
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana|
|Plan launched||by the Government of Rajasthan|
|Plan Benefits||2 BHK accommodation|
|Flat allotment amount||Rs 1250 per sq ft|
Benefits of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana
- Target to build 18 lakh houses – By 2022, the need for 10.5 lakh houses is being felt in the state.
- Out of these 8.5 percent of houses will be for the need of the economically weaker sections.
- The government has set a target of building 18 lakh houses.
- These four models of houses are being made at a cheap rate.
- These houses will be allotted at the rate of 25 and 60 percent of the reserved rate.
- The allotment of flats has been fixed at the rate of Rs 1250 per square foot.
- Apart from this, the government will bear some of the burdens of the interest on the loan received from the banks for the purchase of the house.
- Houses will be built in this way – all private builders will be allowed to build such houses.
- In this, 10 percent of the land that can be sold in government and private housing schemes will be kept for LIG and EWS ie Lower Income Group, and Economically Weaker Section.
- While it will be 7 percent in private townships. While the Housing Board will keep 50 percent of space for them in its schemes.
Also Check: Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2023
- For JDA and UITs 25 percent, land scheme- It will be mandatory for JDA and UITs to build such houses on 25 percent land.
- Builders will also be able to construct EWS and LIG houses on their own land.
- Instead, the builder will get free FAR up to 2.25 FAR.
- For this, agreement with the civic bodies will be necessary, but apart from this, builders will be able to build such houses even without an agreement.
- People will be given the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana when houses are built.
- The poor will get cheap houses through this scheme.
- For these, the government will repay the bank loan.
- Under this scheme, applicants will be given 2 BHK flats
- For this, they will have to pay Rs 1250 per square foot.
- Poor families can take loans from the bank for this scheme.
Also Check: UP Banking Sakhi Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Eligibility and Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- The applicant / his family should not already have a pucca house anywhere in the state.
- Home Address/ Certificate
- caste certificate
- bank account number
- Aadhar card
- pan card
Also Check: Maa Bhoomi Telangana
Online Application for Rajasthan Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the given official website.
- Now the link of the Rajasthan Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Registration Form will appear in front of you.
- Click on this link.
- Friends, if you are registering for the first time, then you have to fill out this form.
- Friends, keep in mind that whatever information has been asked, fill it out carefully.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Friends, now you have got the login name and password.
- Fill it out here and enter the captcha code and log in.
- In this way, now Rajasthan Chief Minister can apply for building a house in Jan Awas Yojana.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|