PM FME Scheme 2024 www.mofpi.gov.in Apply Online, Login & PMFME Benefits: The central government has launched the PM FME scheme in collaboration with various state governments. Through this scheme, 200000 micro food processing units will be covered with credit-linked subsidy. The scheme will formalize micro units through GST, Udyog Aadhaar, and FSSAI registration. Financial assistance will be provided to individual units for upgrading their food processing facilities. In addition, quality improvement through training and technical know-how, the establishment of common infrastructure, and skill development will be provided. The government has allocated a budget of 10,000 crores for the implementation of this scheme for a period of 5 years that is from 2020-21 to 2024-25. The plan also provides branding and marketing support.
PM FME Scheme 2024
- 1 PM FME Scheme 2024
- 2 Objective Of PM FME Scheme
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 What is the PM FME (Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises) scheme?
- 3.2 Who is eligible to apply for the PM FME scheme?
- 3.3 What are the benefits provided under the PM FME scheme?
- 3.4 How can I apply for the PM FME scheme?
- 3.5 What documents do I need to submit to apply for the PM FME scheme?
Farmer producer organizations, self-help groups, and producer cooperatives come under this scheme. The Ministry of Food Processing Industries is responsible for implementing this scheme. The unorganized segment of the food processing industry needs to enhance the competitiveness of the existing individual micro-enterprises. This unorganized segment of the food processing industry also needs to be formalized. For this purpose, the state and central government have come together to formally launch the Prime Minister’s Scheme for Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME Scheme). Through this scheme, various types of financial incentives will be provided to farmer-producer organizations, self-help groups, and producer cooperatives along with their value chains.
This article provides you with complete details about this scheme like its registration, login, benefits, features, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, selection process, etc. So if you want to take advantage of the PM FME scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end. Today, through this article, we will tell you about the PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises’ (PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprise yojana). How can you apply under this scheme, what are the eligibility criteria, and what do you need to do All the information related to this will be shared with you, including which necessary documents will be required, etc. Please read this article completely to know.
PM FME Scheme Portal – Overview
|Scheme Name||PM FME Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Food Processing Industries|
|Portal Name||PM FME Scheme Portal|
|Type of plan||Sponsored by the Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Self-employed entrepreneurs in the food industry|
Benefits And Features Of The PM FME Scheme
- The central government along with various state governments has launched the PM FME scheme.
- Through this scheme, 2 lakh micro food processing units will be covered with credit-linked subsidies.
- The scheme will formalize micro units through GST, Udyog Aadhaar, and FSSAI registration
- Farmer producer organizations, self-help groups, and producer cooperatives come under this scheme
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries is responsible for implementing this scheme
- Through this scheme financial assistance will also be provided to individual units for upgrading their food processing facilities
- Apart from this quality improvement through training and technical knowledge, the establishment of common and basic facilities and skill development will be provided
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 10000 crore for a period of five years from 2020-21 to 2024-25.
- The plan also provides branding and marketing support.
Also Check: Digital Voter ID Card Download by Name
Objective Of PM FME Scheme
The main objective of the PM FME scheme is to increase access to credit by existing micro-food processing enterprises, FPOs, self-help groups, and cooperatives. Through this scheme, the supply chain will be integrated by strengthening branding and marketing. The government is going to provide assistance to 200000 enterprises.
The scheme provides greater access to common services such as common processing facility, laboratory, storage, packaging, marketing, incubation, etc. Apart from this, research and training in the food processing sector will also be done through this scheme. The scheme also provides access to professional and technical support to strengthen the institutions.
Also Check: PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status
Eligibility Criteria Of Individual Micro Enterprise
- The enterprise must be engaged in food-processing activities
- The micro-enterprise must be in operation
- Only one person in a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must be at least 8th pass
- Only Proprietorship or Partnership firms can take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should have ownership rights of the enterprise.
- Products identified in a district should include enterprises in one product of the district.
- Other possible units may also be considered
- The enterprise should be incorporated and at least 10 workers should be employed in the enterprise
- Land cost should not be included in the project cost
- Ready-built cost can be included in project cost with a long lease or rental worksheet
- The lease rent of the workshed which is included in the project cost should be for a maximum period of 3 years
- The entrepreneur should be ready to contribute 10% of the project cost and get a bank loan
Also Check: Chhattishgarh Ration Card List
Documents of PM FME Scheme
- Copy of the PAN card of the applicant
- Copy of the land documents on which you want to set up your business.
- If the land does not belong to you or is taken on lease or rent, then photocopies of the papers of the lease or rent land.
- 6 months bank statement, copy of bank passbook
- For upgradation of old industries: Bill vouchers of old machines.
- Quotations of the machinery, building, or industry you want to set up.
Also Check: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2024
How to register in PM FME Scheme Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website pmfme.mofpi.gov.in.
- Now you will reach the home page of the official website.
- Here you will see some options.
- Now you have to click on the option of Online Registration here.
- On clicking, you can see the option of login and sign up (registration) on the next page.
- If you are already registered then you can do direct login.
- Otherwise, you click on the option of Sign up.
- Now the next page will open in front of you where you can see the application form for registration.
- Here you have to fill in all the necessary information asked.
- First of all, you have to select the type of beneficiary.
- After this, you will fill in the applicant’s details like name, email id, mobile number address, state, and district, etc.
- Now click on the submit option.
- After this, your username and password will be mailed to your email id.
- And your registration process will now be complete.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
What is the PM FME (Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises) scheme?
PM FME is a scheme launched by the Government of India to promote the formalization of the micro food processing enterprises in the country.
Who is eligible to apply for the PM FME scheme?
Micro food processing enterprises with a valid Udyam registration or any other form of registration recognized by the state or central government are eligible to apply for the PM FME scheme.
What are the benefits provided under the PM FME scheme?
The PM FME scheme provides various benefits, such as financial assistance for setting up and upgrading infrastructure, procurement of plant and machinery, training, and marketing support.
How can I apply for the PM FME scheme?
You can apply for the PM FME scheme through the online portal of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
What documents do I need to submit to apply for the PM FME scheme?
You need to submit the Udyam registration certificate or any other form of registration recognized by the state or central government, PAN card, bank account details, and project report to apply for the PM FME scheme.