The Ayushman Bharat Yojana could be a care project launched by the Indian government to boost the health and well-being of the country’s poorest voters. Ayushman Card consists of 2 main health initiatives: the Health and Wellness Center (HWC) and therefore the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). Over 10 crore large integer households area unit coated with insurance value Rs. 500000 every underneath the PMJAY set up. The initiative provides cashless treatment at state hospitals and personal facilities that the govt. has approved.
Ayushman Card 2023
- 1 Ayushman Card 2023
- 2 Ayushman Card Registration 2023
This idea provides qualifying candidates with a smart card called the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card. It permits them to induce free treatment up to a most of 5,00,000 Rupees annually under the management of the govt., only low-income earners within the nation area unit are eligible for the program. The aim of introducing this program is to allow low-income families money help to induce medical care. To require advantage of Ayushman Bharat, you’ll take your ration card to your native Common Service Center and apply for the setup, which might enable you to induce advantages underneath the theme. You’d simply be needed to pay a nominal fee of 30 in exchange that the govt. can provide you with free treatment value 500000 rupees. This post might profit people who qualify for the PMJAY set up however area unit is unaware of the registration method.
Ayushman Card – Summary
|Launched By the||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Launched In||September 2018|
|Operated By||National Health Authority Government of India|
|Aim of Scheme||Health Insurance of Necessitous People|
|Major Benefit||Universal Health Coverage (UHC) of up to 500000 Rupees|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Also Check PM Kisan Yojana
Advantages of Using an Ayushman Card
- The central govt backs this program, and therefore the central govt provides the whole funding. It’s the foremost vital insurance program in the world.
- Treatment is formed accessible underneath this program at public and personal hospitals around the country that area unit listed underneath the Ayushman Bharat theme.
- Every family is eligible for free of charge treatment up to a most of Rs 500000 annually underneath this setup.
- This setup will facilitate over 10.74 million impoverished households once a year, or around 50 million people.
Also Check Digital Voter ID Card
Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Age Limit of beneficiary must be between 16 Years to 59 Years.
- SC or ST Category of applicants are eligible.
- You must have a complete Ayushman Card Registration Process as mentioned below @ pmjay.gov.in.
- Approval must be shown at the kiosk to get Health Benefits.
- Families having income less than 2.5 Lakh per year are eligible for Ayushman Card.
Ayushman Card Registration 2023
Earlier this year, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare proclaimed the PMJAY program, formally known as the Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme. The setup permits the recipient to utilize their PMJAY Card to access primary, secondary, and tertiary health care services at many selected Indian establishments. Treatments up to a complete price of 500000 rupees area unit entirely freed from charge for card users.
Also Check PM Kisan Status
According to official estimates, the PMJAY system would supply advantages to almost 100 million Indian residents, creating it the world’s most intensive government-sponsored care program out and away. A brand new online registration service for the PMJAY was launched on September 23, 2018. It’s needed to finish the web registration procedure to use for a PMJAY Card or associate degree Ayushman Bharat Card.
Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme
In India, it’s brought up because of the Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection theme (abbreviated as NHPS). It’s a national public insurance fund passed by the govt. of India to supply free access to insurance coverage to low-income staff across the country. This program advantages around 1/2 of the country’s population or roughly 50%.
Also Check Anupam Mittal Bio
People who participate in the program get medical care services from their family doctors. The PM-JAY program offers free secondary health take care for people that want specialized treatment and free tertiary health care for people who need hospitalization when necessary.
Apply Online For Ayushman Card
- Visit pmjay.gov.in and then Click Am i Eligible Button.
- Next you have to enter your Mobile Number.
- Secondly, Fill the Ayushman Bharat Card Application Form and complete it.
- Now Submit the form and wait for Approval from authority.
- Once your Application is approved after that you can Download Ayushman Bharat Card PDF.
- In this way you can do Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Online.
Also Check Aman Gupta Biography
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
You can keep the below-mentioned documents ready for AB-PMJAY registration online:
- Age and identity proof, required to opt for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Contact details such as phone number, address, email ID, etc.
- Documents stating your family’s current status
Also Check Booster Dose Vaccine Registration 2023
How to Check Your Name in PMJAY Scheme List?
There are three methods to check if your name is mentioned in the PMJAY scheme list, here’s how:
Online Method: To check if your name is present in the PMJAY scheme list online, you can visit the official website and check your eligibility.
Through Common Service Centre (CSC): You can also visit the nearest CSC or empanelled hospital to know if you are eligible under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Use Helpline Number: Another method to check Ayushman Bharat eligibility is by simply contacting the helpline number 14555 or 1800 111 565.
Download the Ayushman Bharat Card Online?
Follow the below steps to successfully complete the Ayushman Bharat card online application process and to download it:
- first of all Go to the official PMJAY website (https://pmjay.gov.in/).
- Log in with your registered phone number.
- Input the captcha code and generate the OTP (one-time password).
- Opt for the Household Id number (HHD) code.
- Provide the accurate HHD code to the PMJAY Common Service Centre (CSC).
- The CSC will check and verify the information provided.
- The PMJAY CSC representative will complete the remaining process.
- Pay ₹30 to get the Ayushman Bharat card.